PDA

View Full Version : Ball sucking

LilyRox
07-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Anyone else like sucking on balls or having their balls sucked on? I love sucking a guys balls right before he's about to cum. If they are shaven bare I'll put them both all the way in my mouth to suck and stroke him till he cums. I just love the way they feel in my mouth while I look up at him.

nysprod
07-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Anyone else like sucking on balls or having their balls sucked on? I love sucking a guys balls right before he's about to cum. If they are shaven bare I'll put them both all the way in my mouth to suck and stroke him till he cums. I just love the way they feel in my mouth while I look up at him.

I love you, LilyRox!

Bmwz
07-07-2013, 07:13 PM
That is the best feeling having your balls sucked on right as you are about to cum.
Slow stroking with a lot of pressure while getting your balls sucked on makes you cum the hardest

LilyRox
07-07-2013, 08:12 PM
That is the best feeling having your balls sucked on right as you are about to cum.
Slow stroking with a lot of pressure while getting your balls sucked on makes you cum the hardest

Oh yeah xD. I think it makes a guy cum a lot more sometimes. It must relax them :P. I had mine sucked on while I had my girlcock pumped once. It felt reallyyy good, but he didn't go all the way like that to make me cum :(

Redballs
07-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Tea bagging!

runround04
07-09-2013, 07:52 AM
Oh yeah xD. I think it makes a guy cum a lot more sometimes. It must relax them :P. I had mine sucked on while I had my girlcock pumped once. It felt reallyyy good, but he didn't go all the way like that to make me cum :(

I would have ;)

M&M69
08-19-2013, 12:35 AM
I've only had my balls licked, but not sucked. It still felt amazing, has any guy ever sucked your balls until you came at all?

Paladin
08-19-2013, 12:43 AM

We need to meet. mine are always clean shaved. ;)

Yeah
08-19-2013, 12:51 AM
Lily, I to like having my balls sucked on before I cum. Also, I volunteer to be your official ball sucker so you do not have to go without the pleasure of having your balls sucked before you cum. Done deal!

M&M69
08-19-2013, 12:59 AM

That sounds so hot! why didn't he go until you came though? :(

LilyRox
08-19-2013, 01:10 AM
I've only had my balls licked, but not sucked. It still felt amazing, has any guy ever sucked your balls until you came at all?

Not only sucking my balls, but that would be hot while being stroked.

We need to meet. mine are always clean shaved. ;)

Mmm hot.

Lily, I to like having my balls sucked on before I cum. Also, I volunteer to be your official ball sucker so you do not have to go without the pleasure of having your balls sucked before you cum. Done deal!

Haha mmm ok ;)

M&M69
08-19-2013, 01:14 AM
[QUOTE=LilyRox;1380016]Not only sucking my balls, but that would be hot while being stroked.

I would love to do that. Just seeing your pics I'm already a huge fan ;) whats would you say is your favorite way to be sucked?

LilyRox
08-19-2013, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=LilyRox;1380016]Not only sucking my balls, but that would be hot while being stroked.

I would love to do that. Just seeing your pics I'm already a huge fan ;) whats would you say is your favorite way to be sucked?

Me laying down with my upper back slightly propped up and looking down while he deep throats me. I like to pet his hair and be able to use both hands to push down on his head every once in a while ^.^

M&M69
08-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Me laying down with my upper back slightly propped up and looking down while he deep throats me. I like to pet his hair and be able to use both hands to push down on his head every once in a while ^.^

Wow sounds like you love being in control lol. do you prefer a guy to swallow or blow on his face?

LilyRox
08-19-2013, 01:37 AM

Wow sounds like you love being in control lol. do you prefer a guy to swallow or blow on his face?

swallow ^.^ it's rude not to swallow what's given to you!

M&M69
08-19-2013, 01:42 AM

Thats true, I've yet to experience that for myself though :( lol I've only given one blowjob so I need some practice, any tips on how to give one?

LilyRox
08-19-2013, 01:47 AM

Thats true, I've yet to experience that for myself though :( lol I've only given one blowjob so I need some practice, any tips on how to give one?

Open wide, put your tongue over your lower teeth and slide it all the way in the best you can. Practice going down far to get used to gagging so you're ok with it until you can get your lips to the base by the balls.

Yeah
08-19-2013, 04:48 AM
I wonder if I could take all of you Lily to the base and lick your sweet balls at the same time?

LilyRox
08-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Mmm that would feel amazing. You would have to stick your tongue wayyy out to reach my balls.

Yeah
08-19-2013, 05:00 AM
I do have a long tongue. Boy id like to try, so i could get a tasty treat.