PDA

View Full Version : Super Hottie whats her name?

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 04:21 AM
who is the girl? does she have a last name that would make finding her alot more easy.

specialk
05-17-2006, 04:23 AM
Go with Vanity...you can't miss!!! :lol:

NickTheQuick
05-17-2006, 04:34 AM
Nah, that's Joey Silvera.

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 04:36 AM
The late Rodney Dangerfield.

kennbo
05-17-2006, 04:39 AM
Are you shitting me? Break that boy back in rank to super rookie poster! I propose a test before anyone is allowed to join this site. They must be able to identify the ten top t-girls on the planet, of which Vanity, yes that is her name, is clearly one.

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 04:43 AM
i see her name is vanity. but i cannot seem to find much on her just typing in vanity? thanks for the great help. !!!your the best

chefmike
05-17-2006, 04:44 AM
wow...I don't have a clue...very hot...must be new to the scene...somebody should sign her up....

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 04:45 AM
i see her name is Vanity but I cannot seem to find much just searching under Vanity? Thanks for the help!

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 04:47 AM
Mean you expect everyone to know ebery tgirl out there. what a small mind you have. come on !!!!!!!!Fuck off Kuntbo

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 04:47 AM
i see her name is Vanity but I cannot seem to find much just searching under Vanity? Thanks for the help!

Where, pray tell, are you searching ? Vanity is as ubiquitous as F-150s.

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 04:51 AM
google & askjolene....Sorry im not use computer everyday for the past 20 years searching for shemales Kenbo. get a fucking life you asshole.

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 04:56 AM
seems like no matter where you go on the net here, myspace, vivki's forum you cant escape the assholes that just pick out every little thing in every thread just to start some shit. wow your life must be so empty. I mean c mon practically every thread I read gets turned into some pathetic argument which has very little to do with the thread question. seems like they dont even take the time to think about the topic before starting there sad attempt to cut someone down about the weakest things. fucking weak ass bullshit.

im sure there goona be someone thats gonna have some garbage to say. But i dont really care. Its just really fucking old!

Rememeber you were a rookie once to!!!!Posting a million posts dont mean shit to me.

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 04:59 AM
seems like no matter where you go on the net here, myspace, vivki's forum you cant escape the assholes that just pick out every little thing in every thread just to start some shit. wow your life must be so empty. I mean c mon every practically every thread I read gets turned into some pathetic argument which has very little to do with the thread question. seems like they dont even take the time to think about the topic before starting there sad attempt to cut someone down about the weakest things. fucking weak ass bullshit.

I think everyone in here is just ribbing you. Relax. You just have to see that what you asked was akin to posting a picture of George W Bush in a political website and asking who he was. Get it now ?

specialk
05-17-2006, 05:01 AM
The lady has a website.......vanity.com.............I know her email address but I won't put it out here, sorry :(

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 05:04 AM
seems like no matter where you go on the net here, myspace, vivki's forum you cant escape the assholes that just pick out every little thing in every thread just to start some shit. wow your life must be so empty. I mean c mon every practically every thread I read gets turned into some pathetic argument which has very little to do with the thread question. seems like they dont even take the time to think about the topic before starting there sad attempt to cut someone down about the weakest things. fucking weak ass bullshit.

I think everyone in here is just ribbing you. Relax. You just have to see that what you asked was akin to posting a picture of George W Bush in a political website and asking who he was. Get it now ?

Sure i do. But when people like kenbo start shit oh look this guy dosent know who is Vanity lets put him down u huh! thats just fucking so weak.

some comments are fine and i dont care but bullshit like that is getting so old. is there nothign better to do with your time? No I guess not!

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 05:05 AM
The lady has a website.......vanity.com.............I know her email address but I won't put it out here, sorry :(

Thank you! :wink:

LadyBoyzrHot
05-17-2006, 05:06 AM

Thank you! :wink:

junior
05-17-2006, 05:57 AM
The reason you may have problems in searching is that Vaniity spells her name with 2 "ii"s. Her website is actually www.vaniity.com Trust me you will find her if you spell it right.

johnb
05-17-2006, 06:16 AM
actually, she spells her name Vaniity...because there is no I in team, but there are two I's in egotistical

sdman
05-17-2006, 05:41 PM
she's really sexy.