PDA

View Full Version : White_Pinhead_Canada.........Unmasked!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

specialk
05-17-2006, 01:08 AM
Just when you thought it can't get any better..............It does!!!

Apparently another job on the list of jobs we can't get Americans to do is suck off the Chimp in Chief (thanks for the use of the title Chef).

Anyway, who can blame Americans who won't suck it for 5.15/ hr. So the White House went with an old formula, "outsource it".

The choice of the "canadian pinhead" was an easy one as he can pass as an American quite easily. And here he is finishing up for the day, with an assist from a secret service agent covering the rear.

chefmike
05-17-2006, 01:21 AM
:claps It looks like we finally found a valid reason for outsourcing...

specialk
05-17-2006, 04:16 AM
:claps It looks like we finally found a valid reason for outsourcing...

Yes Chef, I'm gonna have to rethink my position on outsourcing all our jobs. I will sleep nicely tonight knowing that at least there is a chump for every chimp out there.

johnb
05-17-2006, 05:57 AM
i'm tracing all his phone calls now

johnb
05-17-2006, 06:11 AM
plus, we're going to send all the poor people who sign up for the national guard to secure tha canadian border to make sure this known terrorist doesn't get in. no sacrifices from the rich, we'll borrow money from the chinese to do it! and may god bless our little compulsive over spending debt-ridden federal government loving hearts! oh, and by the way...did i mention we are conservatives?

shemalejunky
05-17-2006, 06:35 AM
What does this have to do with Canada?

specialk
05-18-2006, 12:12 AM
plus, we're going to send all the poor people who sign up for the national guard to secure tha canadian border to make sure this known terrorist doesn't get in. no sacrifices from the rich, we'll borrow money from the chinese to do it! and may god bless our little compulsive over spending debt-ridden federal government loving hearts! oh, and by the way...did i mention we are conservatives?

Nice one JB....LMAO!

chefmike
05-18-2006, 08:04 PM
8)