PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new MySpace Page!

AllanahStarrNYC
05-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Hey ya!

If any of you have MySpace, you know how addicting it can be!

MY NAME IS ALLANAH STARR, AND I AM A MYSPACE ADDICT!

There i said it! I have a very cool new page you should check out @
www.myspace.com/allanahstarr

And you should join up if you have not. There are tonssss of transsexual women on there with profiles.

Thanks!

BeardedOne
05-16-2006, 11:41 PM
Cool beans! :D

I just took a peek and it looks great, Allanah. :claps

Love the front page photos. :peanutbutter

Castor_Troy05
05-17-2006, 02:04 AM
as I said to ya earlier, very cool. Nicely done

AllanahStarrNYC
05-17-2006, 02:17 AM

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 02:37 AM
Great MySpace there, Allanah. You go, girl!

Not being tech savvy, I'm still taken aback by the popularity and growth of MySpace. What exactly is it that makes it so popular ? Is it a free host site basically ?

junior
05-17-2006, 03:49 AM
Allanah,
I first discovered you and your parties through Myspace. Yes there are a lot of Transsexual women on the site. If you visit my profile you will find that the majority of my friends list are attractive TS http://www.myspace.com/5059331 Feel free to visit my profile and leave a message !!!

Junior

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 03:50 AM
Once more, what exactly is MySpace ?

Sorry about the ignorant question, but to some of us, the tech culture simply passed us by. :(

Break it down for me.

Please. :)

AllanahStarrNYC
05-17-2006, 03:52 AM
It's an online community dear-

people use it to connect, make friends, date, promote, sell stuff, whatever.

I was lucky, I met a dreamboat of a guy on there ;). Well, technically there.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-17-2006, 03:54 AM
Junior, I'll stop by now. Thanks for coming to the parties!

Glad to see ya here as well.

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 03:55 AM
It's an online community dear-

people use it to connect, make friends, date, promote, sell stuff, whatever.

I was lucky I met a dreamboat on there ;).

Thanks, Allanah, but how is it different from, say, a Yahoo group ? See why I get confused ? Aren't they both online communities in a sense ?

... There's a reason I spent almost $2000.00 for a user friendly Imac. :)

AllanahStarrNYC
05-17-2006, 04:00 AM
hun just check it out

u sign up, and people add you to their friends 'buddy' list, or u ask to add them.

its just a big online community. they have their own music lable too and its used for major advertising for movies etc.

personally, i have always disliked yahoo, and yahoo groups. i only use yahoo for one very speciffic reason. thanks to roy who runs my group- because i constantly forget about it.

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 04:13 AM
hun just check it out

u sign up, and people add you to their friends 'buddy' list, or u ask to add them.

its just a big online community. they have their own music lable too and its used for major advertising for movies etc.

personally, i have always disliked yahoo, and yahoo groups. i only use yahoo for one very speciffic reason. thanks to roy who runs my group- because i constantly forget about it.

Thank you, dear. You really come across as one of the nicest, sweetest persons anywhere. Anywhere.

As much as I would love to wake up to you, I think I'd be just as satisfied just talking to you for hours sans any sex. You just offer so much. :)

... I really should put that Ferrari (Imac) to use.

Felicia Katt
05-17-2006, 07:09 AM
Nice page Allanah, I'm on there somewhere, but with over 11,000 friends, I think I'll post my link here so people don't have to look through hundreds of your friends to find me LOL

http://myspace.com/feliciakatt

FK

Hugh Jarrod
05-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Already there gurl.