PDA

View Full Version : HI

Quinn
05-13-2006, 09:35 PM
I enjoy women of both varieties, but generally prefer GGs a little more these days. I tend to go back and forth. By the way, I still love pussy; I just enjoy fucking a beautiful woman in the ass a little more.

-Quinn

TomSelis
05-13-2006, 09:46 PM
First of all, welcome to the board.

I think it's a first that a GG, identifying as a GG has posted here. I think you'll add an interesting wrinkle to the conversations here.

From what I remember, you have a bf that likes t-gurls. I don't know how that makes you feel, but I'm guessing that's what's sparking all of your questions.

We've had many discussions about sexuality and how it has a broad range. Most of us don't like categories here, because a ts by the very definition defies them. Just as a warning, you're going to see a lot of posts that you'll have to take with a grain of salt. Particularly the 1001 "dick" threads. With that said, there's a few meaningful discussions floating around too.

I'm sure, from first hand experience, that there are plenty of guys that don't fit into your two categories. Some of the categories you left out: The guy from west bubblefuck, Iowa that would get with a t-girl if there were any in his area, Guys that are a step away from putting on the panties themselves, guys that look (all night) but never approach and the list goes on and on.

So to answer the question I think you were trying to ask. You'll have to have a discussion with your bf to see where he falls and I'm pretty sure it's going to be more complicated than 1) It's some kind of fetish 2) He likes gg's and tg's.

blahblahblah
05-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Happy Saturday morning everyone.

now before everyone begins with "this is a TS appreciation site".. lets not bring up GGs, etc.? I understand that this is an appreciation site .. I believe that all types of beauty should be appreciated and TS are no exception ... in my opinion.

I find the most beautiful ts to be Miriam - but unfortunately I've heard nothing but not so nice things about her.
and I love some of Allanah's responses to many of the posts she has replied to and I like the way she carries herself when it pertains to insults... it certainly made me realize that this life is not an easy one.. but we have to do what makes us happy!!

anyways... I know you all love TS and I've certainly realized that every man on this board likes/enjoys them for different reasons.. and that's great.

but Ive also notice that some are no longer into GGs - or still date them but the interest is not that strong.. then again there are those who equally love and date tranny's and GGs and don't care either way as long as they find a good woman. (by the way this is NOT the are you gay thread either?)

also are any of you still into pussy? once again this is in no way accusing anyone of being gay... I'm asking this question because some of you have posted that you are no longer into it.. I found that very interesting.

basically I am learning alot from this board and I am learning that each of you guys have different and interests in these girls. some of you i've observed are:

1. strictly fetishists (i.e. would never take the "girls" seriously because they are not people that you seek a LTR relationship with)

2. others are searching for a LTR relationship with them.

GGA

I'll take me the freedom to slightly modify your list:

1. strictly fetishists (i.e. would never take the "girls" seriously because they are not people that you seek a LTR relationship with)

2. others are searching for a LTR relationship with them.

3. Normal straight guys who are simply fascinated by some girls who happened to be TG's and are kind of curious about them.

chefmike
05-15-2006, 12:24 AM
HI all.. well I believe he says its just a fetish for him.. he has no desire to turn this into his life.

I'm fine with the attraction.. after looking at pics of some of these girl.. they look just like woman and therefore its no different than liking a real girl - cept for that special part.

I'm sure he finds that area sexually appealing.. but he claims its not his focus.. megabodynyc mentioned the same thing.

I don't plan on staying here for long.. just figured I take a look and leave for good.

I think its best to admit that I am a GG.. then you guys can understand more.

as far as quinn not being that into GG's anymore.. I've noticed alot of men saying that as wel.. it could be cuz you haven't meet the right one.. good luck on your search for a LTR with a TS.

bye.

Couldn't stay away could you zach22? Good luck with your ex(?)boyfriend...did you think the answers on this thread were gonna be any different than the numerous tired threads that you started on the same subject when you posted as zach22?

chefmike
05-15-2006, 02:01 AM
First of all, welcome to the board.

I think it's a first that a GG, identifying as a GG has posted here. I think you'll add an interesting wrinkle to the conversations here.

From what I remember, you have a bf that likes t-gurls. I don't know how that makes you feel, but I'm guessing that's what's sparking all of your questions.

We've had many discussions about sexuality and how it has a broad range. Most of us don't like categories here, because a ts by the very definition defies them. Just as a warning, you're going to see a lot of posts that you'll have to take with a grain of salt. Particularly the 1001 "dick" threads. With that said, there's a few meaningful discussions floating around too.

I'm sure, from first hand experience, that there are plenty of guys that don't fit into your two categories. Some of the categories you left out: The guy from west bubblefuck, Iowa that would get with a t-girl if there were any in his area, Guys that are a step away from putting on the panties themselves, guys that look (all night) but never approach and the list goes on and on.

So to answer the question I think you were trying to ask. You'll have to have a discussion with your bf to see where he falls and I'm pretty sure it's going to be more complicated than 1) It's some kind of fetish 2) He likes gg's and tg's.

I think that you've been misled Tom (and BTW its good to see you hanging out again), she's not the first GG, just the same one... zach 22, who asked for her profile to be deleted a coupla weeks ago, is now identified as guest on her old threads and athena on this one...and she is repeating herself almost verbatim...

and in one of her numerous threads on the theme of "why does my guy dig trannies" and "trannies are a fetish and they can't compare to GGs" admitted she was the GG that she had been referring to in her dear abby meets dr phil style threads...

this new identity of zach22 was even easier than figuring out that legend was spiderman...

chefmike
05-15-2006, 03:12 AM
I'm tired zach...and the Sopranos are coming on ...but maybe later in the week we can dig up some of your old threads...it's no big deal, except that you were so offensive in your clumsy attempts to insult the TS community because your man had a thing for trannies, and it's so fucking obvious to anyone who has the misfortune to click on one of your repetitive threads, and you are as tiresome as ever...

maybe you should be talking to this ex?boyfriend of yours instead of trying to start yet another tranny dear abby thread...

blahblahblah
05-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Zach or Athena, it doesn't really matter .. I think though that a wonderful human being was hiding behind those signatures.

ezed
05-16-2006, 06:37 AM
So the Willey Zach 22 is bopping in and out causing consernation. Well he/she is crying out for help. Can you offer him/her a stiff cock. It's a large commitment. We here at the "EZED Make a Wish Foundation" offer an alternative solution and asked you to pledge a penny a day, only a penny a day. And you can make a dream come true for Zach 22! We in turn will see that Zach 22 gets to a major city and gets to experience that secret craving for the big 10".

The phone lines are open....CALLNOW and make Little Zach's wishes cum true!!!!!

NYCe
05-16-2006, 06:52 AM
Sometimes there's not enough Greygoose in the world to understand this site.

:smh

Caleigh
05-16-2006, 06:58 AM
i thought mds started this thread?

and i thought that basically he was just saying that
he has lost interest in GG's and would rather be
with a cute guy than with a GG at this point in his
life.

what's this whole thing about zack/anthena?

ezed
05-16-2006, 07:12 AM
i thought mds started this thread?

and i thought that basically he was just saying that
he has lost interest in GG's and would rather be
with a cute guy than with a GG at this point in his
life.

what's this whole thing about zack/anthena?

I think the original post may have been deleted, mds probably responded to that post

ezed
05-16-2006, 07:17 AM
Sometimes there's not enough Greygoose in the world to understand this site.

:smh

Don't get hammered! Sometimes we are sepeculating! We need our ref's to be sober, so we aren't left at center ice swinging at each other till we fall down from exhaustion. :wink: