PDA

View Full Version : The best places ?

scorpion
05-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi al. Its years since I was in USA but I have plans to go there werry soon.
This trip I gonna do whit a friend of mine and wee would like to visit the best citys there is plenty of shemales and clubs..New york off course and fort lauderdale sounds also intressting. I have seen photos from clubs and partys here I would like to visit. Is it possible to anyone to visit or is the most membersclubs? Im werry greatful four al tips I can get.
I hope I can bee there four at least 4-5 weeks so I can get out so much as possible of it.
If I get lucky I have chans to change ship later this year..whit destination
south amerika insted of asia as I have sailed on since-02.
This is also something I lock forward to do.. werry sharp shemales ther to.
Give me even tips about the best citys ther?
Scorpion

ezed
05-12-2006, 05:14 AM
ARE YOU HUNTING WABBITS?

Quinn
05-12-2006, 05:21 AM
Three words: New York City. Oh, there's also New York City and, of course, New York City.

If you get out to the West Coast, check out the Monterey Peninsula.

-Quinn

ezed
05-12-2006, 06:20 AM
Three words: New York City. Oh, there's also New York City and, of course, New York City.

If you get out to the West Coast, check out the Monterey Peninsula.

-Quinn

Quinn, sssshhhhh.....He's hunting wabbits!

scorpion
05-12-2006, 08:41 AM
Wabbits? Maybee many think its funnybut I dont know this world. Can you explain it four mee. So I could answer if I gonna hunt wabbits or not.
Scorpion

ezed
05-13-2006, 06:06 AM
It your spelling. When you read it aloud in English, It sounds very much like a famous US cartoon character, Elmer Fudd. One of his signature lines was "SHHHH!..I'm hunting Wabbits! (Meaning Bugs Bunny, another male cartoon rabbit who would pop out in drag and plant a big kiss on Elmer, leaving him all pissed off)" It's a joke on your spelling. Don't be offended, it's just what come to mind when you read it.

Google "Looney Tunes" for a complete education on the subject. Where the heck are you from in Europe?

blckhaze
05-13-2006, 06:20 AM
depens on wut your lookin for. NYC has a large and diverse selection, so i suggest comin here either first or last (go home with a good last impression). chigago is a nice city to visit. good sports town. not sure bout TS scene, but its worth staying 2-3 days. florida is good party area, especially maimi during the summer. Lots of latinas down there (both GG ad TS). atlanta is good if your looking for balck girls, but i dont particularly reccomend some of the music down south, adn you might stick out if you happen to be white. Out west, LA is always a good choice. good diversity as well.

scorpion
05-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Ok ezed i get it...I dont write so much in englich.. I can take it and I hope you understand what im writing.
sorry i missed the point.. but maybee it have been more fun beacause of this. :D
Scorpion