PDA

View Full Version : etiquette during a private show

reinhardt.lane
05-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Hello kinky town,

I'm curious as to what performers generally define as 'proper etiquette' during a private show.

Tip? No Tip? How much control do you have without being overbearing? etc.

I get the general 'Wil Wheaton rule' (Don't be a dick) but if I'm going to pull my dick out at someone else's expense, i'd rather know house rules. And since this is part of someone's normal income, err on the side of being polite.

Thanks a bunch.

EvaCassini
05-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Well...i cam everyday, and my specialty is doing private shows ( be it on cam4.com or in skype ) but honestly this is how i do it... I normally charge about 35 $ for a private which includes ( jack off, tit play, ass play, and cum on hand then lick it off ) if the person wants more like a different outfit, i am happy to oblige, but if the guy wants something i dont usually do, or something that required extra effort on my part, i generally raise the price up a bit. But as long as the guy PAYS, and is RESPECTFUL, I will be respectful and oblige back, and hope that i gain a new regular :)

MdR Dave
05-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Who is Wil Wheaton?

EvaCassini
05-07-2013, 02:56 AM
lol wow....he played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek TNG :)

MdR Dave
05-07-2013, 03:12 AM
TNG.

Trans, Not Genetic?

Tomato n' Gherkin?

Tiny Nippled Gigolo?

EvaCassini
05-07-2013, 03:23 AM
lol wow again...... Star Trek: The Next Generation.....Star Trek, the show, with Patrick Stewart, Borg, Klingons, and the USS Enterprise NCC-1701 D.... :)

MdR Dave
05-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Yeah, ima stick with "Tiny Nippled Gigolo". I think it will sell.

EvaCassini
05-07-2013, 03:29 AM
...ok O.o

MdR Dave
05-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Oh- the show with the Borg Bitch! Her name was "69" right?

I love that girl!

reinhardt.lane
05-07-2013, 04:43 AM
... i leave my thread alone for 5 seconds.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

MdR Dave
05-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Hey, you're the one who brought up Wes Wheater.

shermanwt
05-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Oh- the show with the Borg Bitch! Her name was "69" right?

I love that girl!

That is a better name for her, she's smoking hot. The name is actually seven of nine.

BJ4TS
05-07-2013, 06:20 AM

He also plays himself on The Big bang theory.

bubbski
05-07-2013, 07:24 AM

My favourite vacation destination - Mos Eisley

A friend of mine, Greedo, once went there and never came back...never could figure out what happened to him/her...so be careful..it may live up to it's slogan:

stretchnm
05-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Wil Wheaton:

EvaCassini
05-07-2013, 08:17 AM
Great! Now that we all know who Wil Wheaton is...hahaha

maxpower
05-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Family Guy - Wil Wheaton - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQ2wq_kir0)

dderek123
05-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Hello kinky town,

I'm curious as to what performers generally define as 'proper etiquette' during a private show.

Wadjo profamity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI

bluesoul
05-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Hello kinky town,

the best etiquette is as follows:

remove your shows if they're dirty. girls on camera hate knowing you have dirty shoes

no smoking. it's bad for your health, as well as the girl caming. it could kill her

give your "tip" (money) in an envelope marked "donation". pass it to her through the camera and don't touch her boobs.

when the cam show is over say something complimentary like "i love you baby" or "you're even prettier than my sister". makes the girl feel good and leaves things on a happy note

Wendy Summers
05-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Hello kinky town,

I get the general 'Wil Wheaton rule' (Don't be a dick) but if I'm going to pull my dick out at someone else's expense, i'd rather know house rules. And since this is part of someone's normal income, err on the side of being polite.

Thanks a bunch.

1) I don't go into private shows expecting tips, but my experience has been if folks dig it (and they typically do) I get an extra tip of some level but it will vary from person to person. If you plan to cam again with the performer, tip well - they will pull out all the stops the next time ;).

2) Ask politely for what you want. IMO if you're asking for a certain position or basics like nudity, cock stroking or anal play then I see no reason for you to not get what you want. If you're asking for something unusual and she says no, respect that boundary - don't get pissy about it. It's sometimes good to express unusual requests preshow via a single, brief email.

3) Personally if someone wants a cumshot from me, I expect them to spend at least $50 with me... (and I'm always upfront with that) I only have so many in a day and a cumshot can require a performer to go off-line afterwards.

4) If you are requesting an activity which will result in breaking or ruining something plan to tip the performer to compensate for the item. Case in point, I have a guy regularly bugging me for a 10 minute show where he wants me to ruin expensive outfits. I'll turn those shows down because I'm not willing to ruin a $100 outfit for a $35 show.

So basically the "Wheaton Rule" is in effect

iagodelgado
05-07-2013, 06:51 PM
1) I don't go into private shows expecting tips, but my experience has been if folks dig it (and they typically do) I get an extra tip of some level but it will vary from person to person. If you plan to cam again with the performer, tip well - they will pull out all the stops the next time ;).

2) Ask politely for what you want. IMO if you're asking for a certain position or basics like nudity, cock stroking or anal play then I see no reason for you to not get what you want. If you're asking for something unusual and she says no, respect that boundary - don't get pissy about it. It's sometimes good to express unusual requests preshow via a single, brief email.

3) Personally if someone wants a cumshot from me, I expect them to spend at least $50 with me... (and I'm always upfront with that) I only have so many in a day and a cumshot can require a performer to go off-line afterwards.

4) If you are requesting an activity which will result in breaking or ruining something plan to tip the performer to compensate for the item. Case in point, I have a guy regularly bugging me for a 10 minute show where he wants me to ruin expensive outfits. I'll turn those shows down because I'm not willing to ruin a $100 outfit for a $35 show.

So basically the "Wheaton Rule" is in effect

Ha ha! These are the tips/rules that make me realise I'm a) old and b) out of touch.

bluesoul
05-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Ha ha! These are the tips/rules that make me realise I'm a) old and b) out of touch.

you forgot c) you're not a sucker

Wendy Summers
05-07-2013, 07:21 PM
you forgot c) you're not a sucker

meh - different strokes for different folks. Just like some guys dig TS and others don't, some dig webcam and others don't.

It's great for people who are fearful of meeting someone in person; folks who view it as a way to get new sexual experience without cheating on their spouse; those with fear of STDs; etc.

Stefani_Special
05-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Y'all guys are crazy!!! lol

In response to the original post:

The set up:

See me broadcasting on http://www.cam4.com/stefani_s & tell me u want a private. I will PM u & we will set it up. After u tell me what u will be paying me with, I will tell u my price. You pay me. I verify that I have recieved the payment. After that I will ask for ur skype & then message u on there. Then we will start the show.

Never tell me u want a show but u have no money & try to get me to do it for free. You will be blocked.

Also, if you want to try & pull the "I'll just walk away if I don't get the price I want", u will keep walking. I'm not stopping u.

During private:

The show is up to u! I can do anything from a simple jerk off show to a extreme D/s show with a partner & lots & lots of toys & almost everything in between. I only ask for more money if I am asked to self-suck or bring in another partner or some request way out of the ordinary.

What u need to remember is always be courteous & never be rude. We are providing a pleasurable service for u. Let's keep everyone involved pleased. :)

After show:

Tell me how much u enjoyed the show! I wanna hear how big of a load u produced while watching me fuck my tight ass with a vibrator, pinch my nipples & jerk my big hard Tranny cock off to a messy explosive orgasam..... :D After that we will bid our fairwells & u can return to reality with balls emtpy & stress free.

Hope this helped & I would love to make u cum hard in private baby!

Thanks,

~Stefani Special

reinhardt.lane
05-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Wil Wheaton:

Shut Up Wesley!

reinhardt.lane
05-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Great! Now that we all know who Wil Wheaton is...hahaha

I'm kind of amazed there are people out there who DON'T know who Wil Wheaton is.

EvaCassini
05-08-2013, 02:48 AM
It is weird...seeing how big Star Trek is...

Stefani_Special
05-08-2013, 07:19 AM
I feel left out because I don't watch that show. :(

EvaCassini
05-08-2013, 07:37 AM
watch it

BiBoyinBeantown
05-08-2013, 07:53 AM

Wrong franchise. :)

BiBoyinBeantown
05-08-2013, 07:56 AM

a/k/a "The Biggest Mary Sue Ever". Well, Marty Stu, technically, since he's male.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MartyStu