PDA

View Full Version : Ladies: Favorite Lube?

TomSelis
05-10-2006, 01:23 AM
I'm not sure anybody has ever asked this, so I'm just going ask. The girl I've been going out with is kind of secretive about the lube. I kind of think it's cool that she wants to rub it on so I can't see it, but fuck me if I'm not curious about what kind it is.

All I can see is it has a big black top. Really smooth stuff and it doesn't dry out. So, what kind is it?

And what kind of lube do you ladies like?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2006, 01:33 AM
Not too sure what that is TomSelis (the ones your girl uses)..But from experience "anal ease" feels great! LOL :wink:

But anyways, while were on this subject..has anyone tried "ky warming gel or liquid"? Is it any good..i.e. good feeling/sensation?

~Kisses.

HTG

TomSelis
05-10-2006, 01:49 AM
K-Y warming does just that. It gives a kind of warm sensation. It's not really tingly-burning icy/hot feel like some of the other stuff, just a nice warm little something. I keep a bottle at my apartment.

This stuff with the black top is killing me, it's like liquid gold. Never dries up, never need any more. I know it can't be water based, but it feels really good. But she won't tell me what it is.

Grrr-Argh!

Samantha
05-10-2006, 02:26 AM
One of these maybe?

http://www.early2bed.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ETB&Category_Code=sl

I don't know though. I've yet to try anything except for drugstore lubes - I only set foot in an adult store once about three months ago, and I felt awkward!

TomSelis
05-10-2006, 02:34 AM
You know Samantha, I looked at the first two earlier and they look ALIKE!!! The product description is pretty much the same too. All I could really see when she was putting it on herself was the black top.

I'm snatching the bottle next time!