PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been dominated by a shemale?

george33
04-26-2013, 06:38 PM
I've watched the TSSeduction videos and its my fantasy. I would love a shemale to sit on my face and force her cock in my mouth, fuck my ass and cum in my mouth. Have any of you been lucky to experience this? How is it?

Cerberus
04-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Define dominated?
All the things you mention in your fantasy certainly happens for me whenever I am with a girl.
Basically, it's your dime so the girl is usually happy to oblige as long as it's nothing freaky.
Just check with them before you agree to an appointment so both parties know what to expect.

EvaCassini
04-26-2013, 10:14 PM
yeeup, by my girlfriend, Jamie French :)

TGasMutiny
04-26-2013, 10:16 PM
You are soooo lucky Eva!

EvaCassini
04-26-2013, 10:17 PM
haha thx ;)

francisfkudrow
04-27-2013, 03:13 AM
Nothing too hardcore, but yeah, a t-girl fwb of mine once blindfolded me, tied me up, made me suck her, etc.

lovestoplease
04-27-2013, 05:53 AM
i want to be dominated, more like raped though. i dont want to have a choice in the matter of how i take it

STARTUP999
04-27-2013, 06:05 AM
Make sure you have loosened up with a dildo or its going to hurt. (a mid sized cumumber is good too)

danthepoetman
04-27-2013, 06:37 AM
They're females, lovely, delicate beings, most of the time. I don't want to be dominated by them; I WANT TO FUCK THEM!

Prospero
04-27-2013, 09:57 AM
welcome back Dan... you've been missed

MacShreach
04-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Yeah every time I take her shopping....:smoking

ClareSensual
04-27-2013, 02:09 PM
They're females, lovely, delicate beings, most of the time. I don't want to be dominated by them; I WANT TO FUCK THEM!

Bless you, Dan.

This is my first post on Hung Angels. I've visited over the years, but just lurked.

I'm a transwoman who's retransitioning after going back to living (somewhat unconvincingly) in male mode for about 10 years. I'm an attorney with a nonprofit agency. I have an extensive history as a gay male, but realized in my 20's that I was actually a straight woman and would be happier that way. I simply love straight men and having sex as a woman. But after starting my transition in my 30's, I stopped for religious reasons.

I like this forum because it gives me insight into the men who loves transwomen. They are not all alike in their motivations and preferences, of course, but there are certain commonalities. My definite preference is for men like Dan. I did not become a woman to fuck guys, but I am not judging those women who do or the men who want that. Also, the reality is that it is not possible for many or most transwomen. The last time I tried it was in 2008 with a hunky Puerto Rican guy who had a beautiful, big ass. After insisting in previous encounters that he was strictly a top, he put his ass in the air and, after I rimmed him for as long as I could (which I do love), he begged me to fuck him. I hadn't even attempted that since around 1999, so I tried. Well . . . I'm so little and soft that I could just put the head of my pee pee to his extremely tight asshole, and rub it there. It's a turn on to remember that, but the fact is that it did not go in.

So I'm glad there are enough of you trans fans who just like fucking women.

And it's nice to be here. I expect to learn some things and to share, too.

MacShreach
04-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Bless you, Dan.

This is my first post on Hung Angels. I've visited over the years, but just lurked.

I'm a transwoman who's retransitioning after going back to living (somewhat unconvincingly) in male mode for about 10 years. I'm an attorney with a nonprofit agency. I have an extensive history as a gay male, but realized in my 20's that I was actually a straight woman and would be happier that way. I simply love straight men and having sex as a woman. But after starting my transition in my 30's, I stopped for religious reasons.

I like this forum because it gives me insight into the men who loves transwomen. They are not all alike in their motivations and preferences, of course, but there are certain commonalities. My definite preference is for men like Dan. I did not become a woman to fuck guys, but I am not judging those women who do or the men who want that. Also, the reality is that it is not possible for many or most transwomen. The last time I tried it was in 2008 with a hunky Puerto Rican guy who had a beautiful, big ass. After insisting in previous encounters that he was strictly a top, he put his ass in the air and, after I rimmed him for as long as I could (which I do love), he begged me to fuck him. I hadn't even attempted that since around 1999, so I tried. Well . . . I'm so little and soft that I could just put the head of my pee pee to his extremely tight asshole, and rub it there. It's a turn on to remember that, but the fact is that it did not go in.

Welcome!

Rusty Eldora
04-27-2013, 09:50 PM
I've watched the TSSeduction videos and its my fantasy. I would love a shemale to sit on my face and force her cock in my mouth, fuck my ass and cum in my mouth. Have any of you been lucky to experience this? How is it?

Well yes and I loved it. I just spent a week on vacation with a Tgirl and it was amazing. Outside of the bedroom I was the dominant male, she the cute girl (hot model looks 6'-5") but in the bedroom she was the dom and on top most of the time. No whips and chains stuff but really good sex 3 or 4 times a day.

freak
04-27-2013, 10:03 PM
I was in Las Vegas a few years ago at the LVL, I met this good looking Mexican girl with red hair. We were both drinking and agreed to go to her place, she lived in the back of someones house and had to sneak in. When we got in there she took me like I have never been taken before. She pushed me face down on the bed, bite me on my neck and jammed herself inside of me and pumped away like a 15 yr old virgin. It lasted about 10 minutes and she shot her cum in my ass, it was great.

Nivek
04-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Yes, yes and yes.. Fun, fun, and even more fun!

VictoriaVeil
04-28-2013, 04:40 AM
Yes, many have been dominated...

danthepoetman
04-28-2013, 11:09 AM
Bless you, Dan.

I join my voice to that of my friend MacShreach to welcome you with warmth, Clare.
Yes, I have been pretty vocal about this, and I must say there was a bit of criticism at times from some guys around here. Yet, the t-women I have met really brought out of me the same kind of feelings any other woman does, and the "whole bunch of them": male protective feelings, desire, lust, this particular kind of masculine benevolent admiration and respect, the feeling of having in front of me someone without the same kind of aggressiveness as a man (this undefinable non-threatening projection, characteristic of women, to me at least), etc., etc., etc. T-women are all saying that they feel deeply, very profoundly in themselves that they are and always have been women. I don't want to sound corny of full of it, but as a guy, it seems to me I've always been able to sense that, this real difference you feel between men and women, even, very often, here on this site, through the screen of the pc, talking to some of you. Maybe I'm illusioning myself, maybe I have too much of a romantic heart, but it's a strong feeling and I just can't help defending it. And, well, having always been "hetero", for what little it means today, or more politically correctly, a "top", I just say it the way I feel it indeed... :)

danthepoetman
04-28-2013, 11:12 AM
welcome back Dan... you've been missed

Thank you my friend. I've missed you too a lot and I often think of you guys. But I still have a lot coming my way in the next weeks. I'll probably still be caught up in my work until sometime in June... But the temptation was too strong not to dip a little!

Prospero
04-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Welcome aboard ClareSensual... you'll know by now the heights and depths of this place

...and just keep on dipping Dan

MacShreach
04-28-2013, 01:09 PM
<snip> the t-women I have met really brought out of me the same kind of feelings any other woman does, and the "whole bunch of them": male protective feelings, desire, lust, this particular kind of masculine benevolent admiration and respect, the feeling of having in front of me someone without the same kind of aggressiveness as a man (this undefinable non-threatening projection, characteristic of women, to me at least), etc., etc., etc. T-women are all saying that they feel deeply, very profoundly in themselves that they are and always have been women<snip>

I agree. It's by no means always been the case--I have met plenty of transwomen who were anything but 'classically feminine', both online and in real. Some became quite good pals, but the bonding was not really male-female. However the majority have been very feminine, vulnerable, sweet and genuinely lovely. My GF is absolutely as much a woman as any of the natal women I have ever been involved with, and a lot nicer than some. That's to the extent that actually I often find myself looking at her and wondering, 'How on earth did a sweet, nice girl like you end up with a penis?'

Absolutely, woman born. I'm watching her just now swanning about in a white shift before she goes to Mass (no I am not kidding) and really. Just...really. It is really quite mind-blowing conceptually, and I think that is a large part of my attraction.

If by 'dominate' the OP means what they usually mean, ie, do the girls fuck men, I really think it shows a lack of in-real experience outside of p4p, which is just theatre and role-play. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with paying a girl to fuck you, there certainly is not, but it's not something that figures high in the private-life priorities of most girls, at least in my experience.

I mean of course she dominates me when we go shopping or when she needs me to get off my arse and help with the domestics, but I never met a woman that didn't.

wjcdiver
04-28-2013, 06:20 PM
The truly dominant sessions with a TS were with Danni Daniels - she is one hot Domina. Great both as a D/S session and as bottoming to a TS.

danthepoetman
04-29-2013, 07:11 AM
I mean of course she dominates me when we go shopping or when she needs me to get off my arse and help with the domestics, but I never met a woman that didn't.
:D
:iagree:
Yes. These and other signs of femininity which unfaillably comes with the specific hormonal baggage. We guys have our own also...