PDA

View Full Version : Thursday now @ Moomia Lounge! Goddesses Grand Opening 10/25!

AllanahStarrNYC
05-08-2006, 03:23 PM
We are moving downtown every Thursday starting THIS WEEK!!!!

Great new location, VERY spacious-upscale, great sound system, reasonable drink prices, and sushi served until 2 am!

(That was not a joke by the way :)

AT:

Moomia Lounge
@ 157 Lafayette(Corner of Lafayette and Grand st).
In Downtown Manhattan

(Upstairs Lounge)

From 10PM-4AM
Ladies FREE Before 11PM, $15 After!
Gentlement $20!

Grand opening party to be announced soon!

212 333 3027

themaster
05-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Where can I buy one of your dolls?!?!

AllanahStarrNYC
05-08-2006, 04:09 PM
hmm.. I am in negotiations with Mattell at the moment! LOL JK

I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey- what would be a neat idea.

Ecstatic
05-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Wow! An A* action figure, positionable and all. But: is it anatomically correct? ;)

Good luck with the new party. I promise, I will get back down to NY for a party one of these days!

stillies77
05-08-2006, 11:15 PM
man...i wanna go so bad...if you ever have a party in philly i guarantee you it would be HUGE...i would be first in line...definately!

BeardedOne
05-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the party update, Allanah. :D

hmm.. I am in negotiations with Mattell at the moment! LOL JK

I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey- what would be a neat idea.

I dunno, I saw some pix of one of the Cyberskin dolls and, to be quite honest, I'd have a conversation with one. :wink: More lifelike than some of the live people I know. :lol:

Bigguy
05-12-2006, 05:06 AM
I'll have to check this one out. :D

rajivalan
05-12-2006, 04:40 PM
From out of town but waiting to get to NYC so I can come here - are the weekly parties also as much fun as the monthly events - I guess not - but still I guess there are lots of lovely ladies around to feast on I guess.

Do any shenanigans go on in these parties ? I mean are they allowed ? would love to get drunk and hit on some one and see what happens - mmmm all you new yorkers are so lucky

AllanahStarrNYC
05-12-2006, 05:23 PM
that last post seemed rathered predatory lol

stillies77
05-12-2006, 05:24 PM
haha yes quite...i just wanna go to the parties and see what its like and hope to meet you.

rajivalan
05-12-2006, 05:25 PM
oops - I guess it did - sorry - got carried away - guess thats what one gets for being a rookie poster

AllanahStarrNYC
05-27-2006, 08:36 AM
:D

PapiQueRico
05-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Any feedback, pics, etc.? I know it just happened, but inquiring minds want to know :shock:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/events_r4_c14_185.jpg

AllanahStarrNYC
05-27-2006, 10:42 PM
it was a great party- a big turn out.

lots of ladies and lots of guys. i think we have a hit!i got loads of complimentsfrom everyone.

check it out sometime!

PapiQueRico
05-27-2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks sweetheart ... Thursdays is tuff for me, but I plan to check you out now that you have a new Saturday location. Hope you're cooking out and enjoying the holiday.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-28-2006, 03:06 AM
I want an Allanah bobblehead for my car...............
lol her head bobbin aint nothin new but it would provide endless chuckles in rush hour traffic

AllanahStarrNYC
05-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Just to clear up-

Saturdays is not my party. That is hosted by Dina & Sunny.

PapiQueRico
05-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Just to clear up-

Saturdays is not my party. That is hosted by Dina & Sunny.

OK, will you be at the Saturday parties and do you recommend them as well? What is the difference in terms of the crowd?

http://x2.putfile.com/4/11616342677.gif

rajivalan
05-28-2006, 06:27 PM
will be there next week hope to be in the thursday party on the 8th - hope to see all the lovely ladies there too

Azanti
06-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi Allanah, It is good to see you again. I caught you on that Documentary that was on Channel 4 or 5 the other day.

I am in LA now, going to PHNX tomorrow. Hope your well, sorry I missed you in London last time you were there.

x LN

aeonflux1964
06-06-2006, 04:44 AM
I am coming to NYC this week for my college reunion and was looking forward to partying Thursday with Allanah and the other girls. I get to come to NYC about once every other year now and the one week I'm going to be in town and the Thursday party is off. What kind of luck do I have anyway.

OK, you gotta tell me where else I can go Thursday night to meet my beloved NY tgirls. I would also appreciate some suggestions for Friday and Saturday too. Thank you very much for any tips for my biannual NYC visit.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Just so everyone knows

WE ARE BACK THIS WEEK @ Vapor!

Yippie!!

See you all Thursday with bells on :D

AllanahStarrNYC
06-15-2006, 02:49 AM
Hello boys!

I am in town and will be making an appearance tommorrow @ Living Dolls Lounge, so come by and say hi!

:)

AllanahStarrNYC
06-22-2006, 04:07 AM
Word has it Vo Debalm is gonna make an appearance Thursday June 22...................

Watch out for your eyes :)

hehe

TheOne1
07-04-2006, 07:23 PM
:roll: does YasminLee ever come to these parties??

AllanahStarrNYC
07-05-2006, 09:45 PM
yes she has been there a few times........
quite the popular lady with the guys :twisted:

SilentlySearching
07-06-2006, 08:06 AM
Does Michelle/Patricia attend any of these parties? She is beautiful. I would surely like to bump into her and see what she's like. Buy a drink or two........She has got me wondering. I didn't even know about shemales until 3 or 4 days ago. Such a sheltered fellow I am.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-15-2006, 12:52 AM
Party was PACKED last night!!

roy404
07-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Allanah,
This is Roy and someday I will make it up there and try to hit that party and a monthly on one trip.
I owe you Dinner.
Love ya Lady,
Roy in Dallas

AllanahStarrNYC
08-09-2006, 01:14 AM
We are going strong every Thursday night- and still PACKED every Thursday even in the August heat.. of course our beautiful ladies always make the night very hot, hot, hot :)...

Starting this week, Thursday, Aug. 10 we are introducing The Living Dolls Lounge Shemale Dancers for your viewing pleasures...

This week BACK by popular demand-

Athena & Aneika will be entertaining for you....

Doors open @ 10PM, dancers beging @ 11:00 PM

tsarielablue
08-20-2006, 09:50 AM
I have been meaning to go, but I been swamped with school! Now im free of school....whew!
Can't wait to see you beautiful ladies and hot men next week...kisses :wink:
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

kieron
10-10-2006, 01:26 AM
A daft question but which one is recommended? I'm from NZ but in NYC this week (9 of Oct to 13 Oct), can only really attend one party due to money shortage, either suny dee-lites tues party or allanahs thurs one (both at the Vapor room)...which one is better and more upscale???

TheOne1
10-10-2006, 06:39 AM
don't be cheap, goto both...
if you need money, just donate your body for a couple hours to a hospital for human tests, like bums do...thank god for bums....

crownroyal
11-29-2006, 09:00 AM
will there be one this Thursday? I realize that the title of the thread includes the words 'every Thursday' but before I drive 2 1/2 hours to NYC, park in NYC, get over my nerves (since Ive never been to amything like this), all while risking a speeding ticket in my haste to get there, I'd like to make sure that Vapor will be open and that the hotness in the party pics will be as available as I imagine.

:fc

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2006, 02:57 AM
yes we are open :)

we have a new look too :) well the flyer does - hehe

rico del rio
12-05-2006, 09:03 AM
I'm gonna be in the Big Apple next week whats a better party Thursday

or Friday night ? :?

foolish99
12-09-2006, 06:29 AM
went to the thursday night party last night --- it was INCREDIBLE. PHENOMENAL. Beautiful girls --- tons of them --- great vibe --- girls totally friendly, sweet, fun to talk to and even more fun to hang out with.
I am a dumb midwesterner and for me, making the trip to NYC for this party was a big deal. It was totally worth it.
Best part --- I got to hang out and talk with Allanah, one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

A great party --- everyone who posts here should try to make it at least once.

Jonny29
12-09-2006, 08:13 AM
I have seen it even better. Hope you get the chance to see it top your night.Maybe tonight! Good luck Dude

hungwell987
12-09-2006, 06:41 PM
I would love to attend the Tuesday and Thursday parties but wanted to know what the crowd was like. I am a professional black male trying to be discreet and feel comfortable. I am very sociable, like to drink, have fun and enjoy the ladies but don't want to be the only black guy there. Please help a brother out with comments :D :D :D :D :D

AllanahStarrNYC
12-10-2006, 11:03 PM
[quote="hungwell987"]I would love to attend the Tuesday and Thursday parties but wanted to know what the crowd was like. I am a professional black male trying to be discreet and feel comfortable. I am very sociable, like to drink, have fun and enjoy the ladies but don't want to be the only black guy there. Please help a brother out with comments :D :D :D :D :D[/quote

Hmm am I missing something? What woukd make u think you would be the only non white make there?

jerkoff13
12-21-2006, 11:58 PM
I wanted to come to my first party tonight 12/21/06... is there a party tonight?

TheOne1
12-22-2006, 02:26 AM
I wanted to come to my first party tonight 12/21/06... is there a party tonight?

the parties say every thursday..but i think this week they might cancel it and not tell anyone.

rock4
12-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Is the party on tonight?

December 28th?

Any special guests?

Thx.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Everyone- there is a party EVERY Thursday and Friday, unless otherwise announced.

See ya there tonight!

xoxo

Allanah

msnaughtygirl4uu
01-31-2007, 06:21 AM
cant wait will be there soon... mauh

Beaner
02-01-2007, 02:58 PM

wish i get to see you one day!

vanished
02-05-2007, 01:38 PM

You should post when you'll cum to Allanah's party so we can meet you there

XPBMX
03-03-2007, 09:38 PM
man I need to fucking MOVE to NYC..Id be happy as shit there

nicoleneuman24
03-30-2007, 09:58 PM
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHH

vanished
05-04-2007, 12:02 AM
party 2nite with our Queen gone?

TheOne1
05-04-2007, 12:20 AM
i think the queen is gunna have a life sized cut-out of herself for the vip room for tonite :love1

vanished
05-04-2007, 01:27 AM
i think the queen is gunna have a life sized cut-out of herself for the vip room for tonite :love1

Honey, paper mache Allanah is better than no Allanah! Prop her up and I'll drop to my knees!

Ratbutt
05-17-2007, 03:23 AM
Feedback please - can a striking handsome, (not to mention modest) rich nizzle have a good time at one of these things? Or is it a "Brothers need not apply" situation?
Honest answers please, if not I can get good bang for the buck outside the US...

vanished
05-20-2007, 12:40 PM
Feedback please - can a striking handsome, (not to mention modest) rich nizzle have a good time at one of these things? Or is it a "Brothers need not apply" situation?
Honest answers please, if not I can get good bang for the buck outside the US...

Dude everyone is welcome and everyone is there - I talked to this other dude who was nattily attired and from Atlanta - very cool guy and he was raving about Brazil - told me you got to go before you die. Also added that this party is one of the few places outside Brazil you'll see girls like this.

I never get the sense there's any color barrier at all at these parties - we're all there for the girls - everyone. There are hot Latin girls, hot black girls, hot Asian girls - just cool people over all. Allanah is also very positive and supportive, across the board. You ought to check it out. For real.

dracos
05-22-2007, 05:52 AM
Hi Allanah,
I would love to come to one of your parties sometime! I am from the Boston area. Perhaps soon I will find the courage to make such an adventure.

guesswho
07-04-2007, 07:03 PM
i need to stop bein scare in go

markknyc
07-17-2007, 06:50 PM
i need to stop bein scare in go

Ditto. I also need an excuse to be out so late...

AllanahStarrNYC
07-29-2007, 03:03 AM
Hey Guys and Gals-

Some GREAT new changes happening at the Living Dolls Lounge starting this week!

First of all- we are going to now have TWO feature dancers on Thursday nights. Entertainment will promtly start at 12- with our beauties dancing for you all night.

AND STARTING IN TWO WEEKS- THURSDAY August 9!

The Hot Body Bikini Contest!

Ladies- enter to win $100 in cash the night of and $500 at our montly final to be held at the monthly party!

All you have to do is wear a bikini and strut yout stuff!

(Yes we will have bikinis available if you did not bring one and want to enter!)

Gentlemen- watch these hot ladies prance in their bikinis and you get to choose the winner.

The lady with the largest audience response wins!

And this is just the start of the new things to come @ The Living Dolls Lounge!

@ Club Vapor
143 Madison Avenue (between 31st & 32nd St.)

Doors open from 10PM-4AM
Ladies $15
Gentlemen $20
No dress code!

With you door hostess Dina Deluca

Party Hotline: 212.333.3027

TheOne1
08-15-2007, 07:21 PM
didnt they re-open the NOWbar?

vanished
08-30-2007, 02:46 PM
didnt they re-open the NOWbar?

Didn't hear about that? What's it called?

Allanah, good luck with tonight, honeychild! It's the start of the Labor Day Weekend! Hopefully you're not too tired from shaking your groove thang last night at DV8!! So many men to impress, so little Viocidn! lol

WE LOVE YOU

AllanahStarrNYC
09-25-2007, 07:33 AM
OK folks-

I know this is going to sound like a broken record- BUT YET AGAIN we have to change party locations the last minute.

This has happened to me several times. After Vapor closed three weeks ago I figured we had found our new home @ Club Skool. But Skool unfortunately had a really large outstanding electricity bill from the past tenants which causes Con ED to shut the meter and lock it. As they try to resolve this issue- I am forced to move the paties elsewhere.

SO again at the last minute I find myself in this predicament. It's tough after advertising for weeks and putting a lot of effort into an event for it to change radically- but luckily we have a place to host bot out Thursday party and this month's monthly party.

PLEASE NOT : THURSDAY AND FRIDAYS EVENT WILL BE @

Moomia Lounge @ 157 Lafayette(Corner of Lafayette and Grand st).

Thursday we will have the entire club and Friday the downstairs.

Please make sure you make note and tell your friends.

Thanks to Sunny D for hooking us up with this event.

Hope you come enjoy the lemonade this weekend!

Kisses

Allanah *

AllanahStarrNYC
09-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Just a reminder that we will be @ CLub Moomia tonight!

And Natassia Dreams - back from Europe- will be one of our featured dancers!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-03-2007, 06:03 PM
We are moving downtown starting THIS WEEK!!!!

Great new location, VERY spacious-upscale, great sound system, reasonable drink prices, and sushi served until 2 am!

(That was not a joke by the way )

AT:

Moomia Lounge
@ 157 Lafayette(Corner of Lafayette and Grand st).
In Downtown Manhattan

(Upstairs Lounge)

From 10PM-4AM
Ladies FREE Before 11PM, $15 After!
Gentlement $20!

Grand opening party to be announced soon!

212 333 3027

Myself & Miss Richter Last Week At The New Spot...

AllanahStarrNYC
10-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Check out my NEW YouTube Weekly Party Albums

Last Thursday Sept 27 party with Vicki Richter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUSVEu34i1o

Enjoy!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-06-2007, 04:49 AM
Check out the hot party pics from last night 10/4-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNNI7kUBkJ0

Stay tuned for our grand opening party Thursday Oct.28

We will however be there every Thursday on until then!

Rico
10-06-2007, 05:50 AM
Are there any regular parties like this on the west coast...San Fran, LA, San Diego?

AllanahStarrNYC
10-07-2007, 09:18 PM
EXCITING GREAT NEWS ABOUT THURSDAYS! READ BELOW!

as you know I have been through a turbulent time with my parties lately. Promoting parties in NYC is a TOUGH business!! Ypu have to roll with the punches and people will fuck you over in an instant. It's just part of the game.

During the past month we have moved TWICE. Trust me, this has brought me as much grief as my customers. It is VERY confusing and diffilcult.

Alas, I have found a great place that I am happy with. It is upscale, very well kept, spacious, and has a lot of perks.

We have been @ The Moomia Lounge for two weeks now ans things have been great and they can ONLY improve.

SO- Thursday Oct. 25 I am having the grand opening of my brand new party 'Goddesses' happening each and every Thursday.

Following with the Egyptian motif of the club- It wil be an Acient Egyptian themed night.

There will be ALL night drink specials EVERY week- plus Moomia serves excellent, reasonably priced sushi (had some myself last Thursday and the shrimp tempura was FANTASTIC) ,until 2 AM.

Lap dances are allowed. And there is waitress service. The club is very spacious, private, and discrete, with TONS of area to lounge and sit. Parking is quite easy as well and the club is within walking distance to many major train lines.

There of course will be featured dancers and some entertainment. And the music will be hot as always by Sergio.

AND the egyptian theme WILL continue every week after, as well as drink specials and such!

Today I shot the promos for the party at the club and we put together a fun behind the scenes clip for you to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDZax4Fd4Q

And remember I will see you for the Grand Opening of "Goddesses"
Thursday. Oct. 25 @ Moomia Lounge
157 Lafayette (Lafayette & Grand in Manhattan)

From 10PM-4AM
Ladies FREE before 11 PM, $15 After
Gentlemen $30

There should be some surprises as well!!!

Flyer coming soon!

ANd don't forget to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDZax4Fd4Q

AllanahStarrNYC
10-09-2007, 07:10 AM
The new promo...

AllanahStarrNYC
10-10-2007, 08:41 AM
The virtual promo is here for our opening!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4IBEZLKrk

AllanahStarrNYC
10-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Don't forget to join us tonight @ Moomia Lounge for my HOT Thursday night party!

Enjoy last week's pictures:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNNI7kUBkJ0

This week should be hotter with featured dancer, Jamaican beauty Persia

AllanahStarrNYC
10-14-2007, 03:28 AM
Check out last week's hot pictures from Moomia on Thursday Night!

See the first pictures of lovely Kimora with her new D cups!

See our weekly YouTube portfolios:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfWZxgPv9cc

Enjoy and don't forget the grand opening of Goddesses if Oct. 25!

Some larger samples...

AllanahStarrNYC
10-14-2007, 03:38 AM
:D

MORE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfWZxgPv9cc

AllanahStarrNYC
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Don't forget it is just ONE week before our grand opening!

But still all of the hotties will be @ Moomia tonight

157 Lafayette
(Corner of Grand & Lafayette)
From 10P-4AM

Ladies FREE before 11 PM, 15 After
Gents 20

And our featured dancer tonight will be gorgoeus Kimora from the Phillipines.

Come to enjoy!