PDA

View Full Version : Woman Shows Breasts!!!

TS Evelyn Summers
04-19-2013, 08:13 PM
A Woman Was Arrested For wearing a See thru top down south.....

Was thrown into a mens jail for her crimes.....

This why I STOPPED reading & watching the news!!!!

http://i50.tinypic.com/b3r3fo.jpg

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/trans-woman-arrested-exposing-breasts-jailed-men190413

TS Evelyn Summers
04-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Here is a video interview....

http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2013/04/17/watch-transgender-woman-arrested-exposing-breasts-jailed-men

JenniferParisHusband
04-20-2013, 01:21 AM
From what I remember of Ashley Del Valle, her breasts aren't great, but nothing worthy of jail time.

Ms.Stepford
04-20-2013, 02:42 AM
I wish they had tranny jail. I would be so much less afraid of going down for prostitution. It'd be just me and a bunch of other girls down for prostitution. It sounds like a great time.

Last time I was in there I had a broken kneecap and a sprained elbow and they put me in a holding tank with the guys on the way to arraignment. They were about ready to tear me apart by the time we got to the courthouse basement, and I finally begged a deputy to put me in a separate cell. It was a nightmare! And they made me wear sweatpants in public!

robertlouis
04-20-2013, 02:48 AM
I wish they had tranny jail. I would be so much less afraid of going down for prostitution. It'd be just me and a bunch of other girls down for prostitution. It sounds like a great time.

Last time I was in there I had a broken kneecap and a sprained elbow and they put me in a holding tank with the guys on the way to arraignment. They were about ready to tear me apart by the time we got to the courthouse basement, and I finally begged a deputy to put me in a separate cell. It was a nightmare! And they made me wear sweatpants in public!

The bastards! I hope that you quoted the Geneva Convention at them. :D

TS Evelyn Summers
04-20-2013, 03:43 AM

Ever see the movie K-11 ????

nysprod
04-20-2013, 07:29 AM

Now there's an idea for a hot video...

And they made me wear sweatpants in public!

You may have recourse under the doctrine of cruel and unusual punishment.

Ms.Stepford
04-20-2013, 09:09 AM
Ever see the movie K-11 ????

That looks like the perfect film! But it's nowhere near Netflix. According to IMDB they had a cis girl playing a trans girl though, which is always bullshit. I haven't even seen the film and I know I could play it better.

Now there's an idea for a hot video...

Agreed.

And they made me wear sweatpants in public!
You may have recourse under the doctrine of cruel and unusual punishment.

Ironically my "jail sweatpants" are some of my favs to kick around the house in. I'm a 30 waist and they're a 42 and that just adds up to comf fuckin' fee kickin round the living room.

They tried to pretend they lost my dress. I know they were prancing around in it in County's bowels. The gave me the sweatpants and a not-so-venerable tee.

I cursed them out to get that dress back. I gave up and then hopped my broken knee back up the stairs to get it from them in a clear plastic bag.

The bodice needs to be taken in these days. I should get that done before summer!

giovanni_hotel
04-20-2013, 09:56 PM
Best comment following article;

This needs to be a Scumbag Steve meme: "Arrests transgendered woman for crime only a woman can commit. Throws her in male jail cell."