PDA

View Full Version : Where do TS girls fit in?

gugaxamot
04-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Dear forum members,

I am new to my love of TS girls. I do not live in a big city, so I am not familiar with different situations. What do gay men think of TS girls? What is it like for a TS girl to go to a gay bar? I have zero attraction for men and would never go to a gay bar because of this. I would never have found the world of TS girls without the net. Thank you for your honest responses.

Ms.Stepford
04-17-2013, 07:49 PM
What do gay men think of TS girls?

All sorts of things, I imagine. In general, they're not attracted though. That's what you meant, yes?

What is it like for a TS girl to go to a gay bar?

Usually I end up drunk and dancing and kissing girls! So...it's super fun!

Prospero
04-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Where do they fit in? Well if you are on the club prowl for a transexual or TV Gay bars are not your best bet. There are, when you hit the big cities, plenty of clubs and bars which cater to TS girls, TVs and CDs plus their admirers.

Wendy Summers
04-17-2013, 08:27 PM
Where do they fit in? Well if you are on the club prowl for a transexual or TV Gay bars are not your best bet. There are, when you hit the big cities, plenty of clubs and bars which cater to TS girls, TVs and CDs plus their admirers.

THIS.

Also is your avatar Sean Connery in the Indiana Jones costume? It's giving me a boner.

Prospero
04-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Sean C indeed.... and it is a pretty good likeness of me too some say.