PDA

View Full Version : Interesting occurrence

tslvr
04-16-2013, 02:05 PM
I interact with the public on my job and yesterday, while I was handling a situation with a few people, one girl stood about 5 feet behind the others and my radar went off. She was very cute, but just gave off a certain vibe and while listening to the others, the tall, lean girl caught me taking at glimpse at her jean covered crotch and sure enough a small bulge was there. I immediately looked away, but had a smile on my face. A few minutes later, as I was sneaking another peek, the bulge had grown and she had a cute little smile on her face. Since I was stuck working, there was nothing else I could do, but maybe someday I will run into her again.
This is not meant to be a chaser story, it was just a random event and I think both of us got a kick out of it.

Prospero
04-16-2013, 08:05 PM
LOL... today at the British Library in London a tall blonde swished past me - wearing a long skirt, high heels, a white blouse and a red cardigan. Long curly hair. Obviously too unkempt to be a wig. Then s/he turned around. s/he also had a full blonde curly beard.