PDA

View Full Version : Straight men Taking it up the ass

callahac
05-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I have to be honest, probably a little bit gay. I love getting it in the ass. Does that mean Iam going to go to a gay bar and pick up a guy? No, but it does mean that I enjoy homosexual sexual activities

callahac
05-07-2006, 08:17 PM
I know what I was saying. Basically I am not in denial. If I like cock then there has to be a part of me that is gay. Bottom line is shemales have male genitalia. The definition of homosexuality is having sex with someone of the same sex. Technically shemales are of the same sex as me. Therefore.....

gaiseric
05-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Isn't it about time that this whole topic, in all its many guises, was sent to the recycle bin. I would have thought that the majority of the people who post on this forum are aware of their own sexuality and are happy with it.

Surely the last thing we need is someone coming on here and debating what labels we should all have. Who the hell needs a label? I know I don't and I'm happy with my own sexuality.

It is frequently mentioned to rookies on here that there is a search facility available and this is the one topic where use should be made of it. If anyone wants to debate how gay they are because they like T-girls, they should use the search facility, read all the posts and then they can have a silent debate with themselves. It will certainly stop the rest of us having to read the 'You're all gay' type posts.

As far as I'm concerned, we are all individuals on this forum, and for the majority of the time, no two individuals are exactly alike. Therefore it is pointless trying to discuss a 'group sexuality' as it were. We are all different, we all have different likes and dislikes and I doubt that there are enough labels in the world to cover us all.

Jeez, that's the longest post I've done for many a month. I hope we can now bury this topic once and for all and get back to something wholesome - like lovely Asian TS's for preference.

chefmike
05-08-2006, 12:48 AM
zach 22-

You've already admitted in an earlier thread that you are this "person" that you keep referring to, whose boyfriend likes TS's...and all of your threads and posts have been antagonistic in one way or another about TS's and their admirers...all basically harping on the same subject-why does my (ex?)boyfriend like trannies? Shutup already! Maybe it has nothing to do with you being a GG, maybe you're just an obnoxious, annoying bitch who can't keep a boyfriend...

hwbs
05-08-2006, 01:36 AM
bout time they showed him the hook , lol

callahac
05-08-2006, 01:50 AM
So he is really a she? Jealous that she doesn't have a cock?

slinky
05-08-2006, 06:55 AM
Has it been 15 minutes already?

chefmike
05-08-2006, 07:00 AM
So he is really a she? Jealous that she doesn't have a cock?

That is what zach22 said in an earlier thread, and if you look at her other posts, it fits...

NickTheQuick
05-08-2006, 08:22 AM
"Guest"?? Why do I get the funny feeling that I missed something here?

partlycloudy
05-08-2006, 08:31 AM
illuminati

chefmike
05-08-2006, 08:34 AM
"Guest"?? Why do I get the funny feeling that I missed something here?

The last post by zach22 indicated that she was in the midst of deleting her profile, obviously disgusted that her antagonistic posts/threads regarding the TS community had shed no light on her ex(?)-boyfriend's fascination with the TS world...

NickTheQuick
05-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Huh? Illuminati makes more sense. Oh well......

callahac
05-08-2006, 11:16 AM
So she is pretty much a wack job?

chefmike
05-08-2006, 07:02 PM
no, legend/spiderman wasn't a chick...and if you can still find zach22, now know as guest's, posts you'll see what I mean...

InHouston
05-08-2006, 09:45 PM
I know what I was saying. Basically I am not in denial. If I like cock then there has to be a part of me that is gay. Bottom line is shemales have male genitalia. The definition of homosexuality is having sex with someone of the same sex. Technically shemales are of the same sex as me. Therefore.....

Why does this have to be so hard to figure out? It’s quite simple. If you're largely attracted to the feminine form, regardless of whether she has a vagina or a cock, then you can consider yourself a heterosexual in every respect. If you find yourself enjoying a cock on a male, then you can consider yourself gay, or bi-sexual if you like males and females, and tri-sexual if you like males, females, and shemales, or you’re possibly even a try-sexual (try anything). If your interests are solely in females and shemales, then heterosexual would still apply to you.

Forget about technicalities, because where sexuality is concerned there are many enigmas and ambiguities. I knew a girl who wouldn’t have vaginal sex until she was married, but would let her partner have anal sex with her instead. By doing this, she considered herself a virgin. While technically (or vaginally) she is a virgin, she’s fully engaged in sex so where purity is concerned, it would be ridiculous to call her a virgin.

:2cent

callahac
05-08-2006, 11:04 PM
I hear you. Honestly I really don't think about it much or care. I'm atttracted to what I am attracted to and don't feel the slightest bit of shame or guilt. After all what is there to be guilty about finding another human being sexy? As long as it is two consenting adults they can do whatever they want in the bedroom.

stillies77
05-08-2006, 11:13 PM
i'd take it up the ass from allanah any day of the week

scipio
05-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Jesus. I come back after a couple of months and the first thing I see is the ubiquitous "am I gay?" thread.
Amazing.

Hugh Jarrod
05-09-2006, 03:33 AM
Hey look an "Am I gay?" thread. Anyone surprised? Honestly we should come up with a printed statement and post it every time one of these lame ass threads appears. You know a standard reply.

ezed
05-09-2006, 05:59 AM
Jesus. I come back after a couple of months and the first thing I see is the ubiquitous "am I gay?" thread.
Amazing.

Hey, I was writing an "Am I Gay?" thesis for a Doctorate at the University of Phoenix (Online Campus) but I got distracted with culinary pursuits

BeardedOne
05-10-2006, 03:53 AM
Hey look an "Am I gay?" thread. Anyone surprised? Honestly we should come up with a printed statement and post it every time one of these lame ass threads appears. You know a standard reply.

Does this work?

callahac
05-10-2006, 03:55 AM
Does for me.