PDA

View Full Version : One Of The Funniest Pics Ever

nysprod
04-14-2013, 02:06 AM
This pic was originally posted over in the Reviews of TS Girls in New York thread, where us Queens boys hang out to shoot the shit on our favorite subject, review the girls, help spot the fakes, and praise the girls who deserve it.

The pic itself was taken (not by me) at this cool little bar in Queens where a lot of TGirls, and us chazers, hang out late at night...the THottie in the pic is one of them.

Girls from all over the city, including dancers from the Manhattan clubs, can show up at any given time...there's nothing really fancy about the place...it's basically just one room and music is too loud, but the drinks are relatively cheap (for NY) and the girls are friendly, if you see where I'm going...

The bar itself is a gay bar but no one bothers us chazers...actually, the gays there aren't really the pretty-boy type, they look more like someone you'd see working as a landscaper or day laborer...not that there's anything wrong with that, just sayin'...

Anyway, I thought this unstaged, casual pic of the TGirl next to the condom dispenser was just really funny so I made an avatar out of it...the only downside to the place is that the girls are always taking pics of each other and given it's a fairly small space, we gotta be careful to get out of the line of fire...lol.

steviedresses
04-14-2013, 02:19 AM
God she's hot.

nysprod
04-14-2013, 02:50 AM
Her name is Sandra...nice long legs, curvy ass, fun girl.