PDA

View Full Version : advice on a sticky situation

Bigshot88
04-04-2013, 03:42 AM
So i had been noticing a guy at the gym for about a year. The first time i noticed him was because i couldnt tell if he was a man or a woman. He has gorgeous doe eyes, a slender face and body, full lips, long flowing wavy brown hair, and long slim legs. Ever since i noticed him i had been thinking of him as a shemale. He would have absolutely no trouble passing... even his gestures and voice are soft, demure, and feminine.
anyway, i approached him recently and chatted him up for a while. He seems shy and reserved. I was hoping so much he would mention something about being tg, but he never did. So finally, i had been working out with him a bit for a while, and i asked him if he'd like to come back to my apartment for some protein shake. He was very excited and said yes.
the next thing i knew i was taking a chance... i slid down my pants and caressed his face... and he slid down and started sucking my cock with his decadent mouth. I stroked his face... then he pulled out a condom and slid it onto me... in no time he was bouncing on my fat dick, with his sweet smelling wavy hair wafting in my face. He moaned and bounced and gripped my biceps firmly as i bounced him up and down. We're talking hot sex here. When we had finished, he left me a phone number and kissed me sweetly..... here's the problem. I only want him if he's tg. Is it ok to suggest to someone to transition? Or to ask if he is planning on it already? I swear, he really seems to be transitioning already... but should i mention it? And if so how should i phrase it?

amberskyi
04-04-2013, 03:47 AM
Suggest for someone to transition for your own selfish sexual appetites? Talk about the nerve

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 03:50 AM
Suggest for someone to transition for your own selfish sexual appetites? Talk about the nerve

Yeah, I'd punch someone if they suggested that.

GroobySteven
04-04-2013, 03:59 AM
Potential best post ever!

bluesoul
04-04-2013, 04:00 AM
Is it ok to suggest to someone to transition? Or to ask if he is planning on it already? I swear, he really seems to be transitioning already... but should i mention it? And if so how should i phrase it?

introduce him to forced feminization. it's not exactly transitioning but it's close. also, next time i'd suggest you hit the showers before you start banging dudes from the gym.

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 04:09 AM

I think telling someone "I'd really like you as a girl, can you become one for me?" is the most idiotic thing anyone could say. How to destroy a relationship in less than two sentences.

giovanni_hotel
04-04-2013, 04:18 AM
Cool story bro.

Same thing happened to me just last week at the YMCA.

Bigshot88
04-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Yeah hey lexi, thanks for the kind words. Anyway, i was just trying to figure out how to find out if he is already transitioning.... without being a dick. If he isnt thats ok... but he sends all the signals. I will support him no matter what, but if he is transitioning that's a more serious kind of support

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Yeah hey lexi, thanks for the kind words. Anyway, i was just trying to figure out how to find out if he is already transitioning.... without being a dick. If he isnt thats ok... but he sends all the signals. I will support him no matter what, but if he is transitioning that's a more serious kind of support

If he is, he'll tell you. Just become good friends. All my friends now. And most others can figure it out. I'm kinda the tranny queen of my area, LOL.

EvaCassini
04-04-2013, 04:34 AM

Indeed!!!

As I read the post, the images in my head of the sich appeared...and boom...horny! ;)

But I would just befriend the sed person and you will indeed find out more. That would be the best way and safest ;) XOXO Good luck hun.

Bigshot88
04-04-2013, 04:44 AM
I did leave one thing out which i think led to some of the hate... i am 32 years old and i pretty much know what the hell i want... Bren, who is the friend i spent time with, is only 23... and seems to really want to make a big change. I just felt scared to say, "hey, is that change to become a girl?" It just seemed intuitive...
also, Eva, it makes me feel better you can read that and understand the passion between two people, and this isnt all a bunch of pseudo straight guys trying to call me gay, like mr. Ymca and his ilk.

nysprod
04-04-2013, 04:54 AM
So i had been noticing a guy at the gym for about a year. The first time i noticed him was because i couldnt tell if he was a man or a woman. He has gorgeous doe eyes, a slender face and body, full lips, long flowing wavy brown hair, and long slim legs. Ever since i noticed him i had been thinking of him as a shemale. He would have absolutely no trouble passing... even his gestures and voice are soft, demure, and feminine.
anyway, i approached him recently and chatted him up for a while. He seems shy and reserved. I was hoping so much he would mention something about being tg, but he never did. So finally, i had been working out with him a bit for a while, and i asked him if he'd like to come back to my apartment for some protein shake. He was very excited and said yes.
the next thing i knew i was taking a chance... i slid down my pants and caressed his face... and he slid down and started sucking my cock with his decadent mouth. I stroked his face... then he pulled out a condom and slid it onto me... in no time he was bouncing on my fat dick, with his sweet smelling wavy hair wafting in my face. He moaned and bounced and gripped my biceps firmly as i bounced him up and down. We're talking hot sex here. When we had finished, he left me a phone number and kissed me sweetly..... here's the problem. I only want him if he's tg. Is it ok to suggest to someone to transition? Or to ask if he is planning on it already? I swear, he really seems to be transitioning already... but should i mention it? And if so how should i phrase it?

Wait, you have sex with him one time and you want to ask that? Are you real...that's absurd...

Get over it, you're gay, it's no biggie...this desire for him to transition is your attempt to deal with your own homosexuality.

bluesoul
04-04-2013, 04:58 AM
and this isnt all a bunch of pseudo straight guys trying to call me gay, like mr. Ymca and his ilk.

way to shoot down my advice homie. next time, have a heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuBiGlKDgy8

Ms.Stepford
04-04-2013, 04:59 AM
Monosexuals. Aren't they just darling?

EvaCassini
04-04-2013, 04:59 AM
I did leave one thing out which i think led to some of the hate... i am 32 years old and i pretty much know what the hell i want... Bren, who is the friend i spent time with, is only 23... and seems to really want to make a big change. I just felt scared to say, "hey, is that change to become a girl?" It just seemed intuitive...
also, Eva, it makes me feel better you can read that and understand the passion between two people, and this isnt all a bunch of pseudo straight guys trying to call me gay, like mr. Ymca and his ilk.

-No prob, the way you worded your story, to me, sounded like a sexy novel! :)

Wait, you have sex with him one time and you want to ask that? Are you real...that's absurd...

Get over it, you're gay, it's no biggie...this desire for him to transition is your attempt to deal with your own homosexuality.

HAHA...wow....(sigh)

nysprod
04-04-2013, 05:06 AM
HAHA...wow....(sigh)

Why "HAHA...wow"...I wasn't being factitious...there's nothing wrong with being gay, if that's what you are...there IS something wrong with not accepting yourself for what you are...that's what the problem is.

EvaCassini
04-04-2013, 05:09 AM
i wasnt downin you...i do agree with you on "not accepting one's self as who they are" ...i was laughing at what you said :)

moonunit7
04-04-2013, 05:11 AM
I don't get it. If you enjoyed the sex with him last time, why can't you continue the way he is now. If he decides to transition, all the better for you and if not, you still have someone nice to have sexy time with. Win-Win situation.

nysprod
04-04-2013, 05:13 AM
i wasnt downin you...i do agree with you on "not accepting one's self as who they are" ...i was laughing at what you said :)

Lol...I was just thinking about the "protein shake" line...classic...

EvaCassini
04-04-2013, 05:14 AM
hahahah ....mmmmm....id say coffee or tea maybe... :)

nysprod
04-04-2013, 05:23 AM
Eva, it makes me feel better you can read that and understand the passion between two people, and this isnt all a bunch of pseudo straight guys trying to call me gay, like mr. Ymca and his ilk.

I'm into Tgirls...I don't think I'm straight...I wouldn't care if someone called me gay because I like Tgirls, but I don't think it's the correct terminology...IDK what the right word is...and don't say chaser...lol.

Really, don't get pissy if we suggest you're gay...you asked for advice, you're getting it...

trish
04-04-2013, 06:25 AM
What a romantic story...so far. Don't fuck it up with preconceptions of what you want and what your partner should be. Just go with it. That's MHO. (Of course this is a well thought out three second quick reply).

broncofan
04-04-2013, 06:58 AM
You only want him if he's tg? You didn't sound like you had a problem when he was "riding (your) fat dick.....".:p

I'm not laughing about the encounter but why did you describe it like that? The talk about your biceps and your hair and your penis? Very good story though. You should not ask him if he's tg imo. If he wants to transition he will.

itsago
04-04-2013, 07:42 AM
You can't be serious with this fake story no way that happend...

giovanni_hotel
04-04-2013, 08:11 AM
You can't be serious with this fake story no way that happend...

I know.lol
The fuck??

People are posting like they BELIEVE that shit actually happened.!!!

'..I asked him if he'd like to come back to my apartment for some protein shake...'

Come on man.

itsago
04-04-2013, 08:17 AM
I know.lol
The fuck??

People are posting like they BELIEVE that shit actually happened.!!!

'..I asked him if he'd like to come back to my apartment for some protein shake...'

Come on man.

Who takes condoms to the gym with them btw???

robertlouis
04-04-2013, 08:40 AM
I sense a personal fantasy combined with a bit of a wind up.....

Rusty Eldora
04-04-2013, 08:50 AM
I don't get it. If you enjoyed the sex with him last time, why can't you continue the way he is now. If he decides to transition, all the better for you and if not, you still have someone nice to have sexy time with. Win-Win situation.

The OP appeared to enjoy it and was attracted to them and you indicated there were feminine qualities. Yes a win-win. If they haven't started a formal transition, what does that really mean, it means they may be transgender but no formal plan. They are a person now and you enjoyed it. If they haven't crossed that line in the sand, well maybe you are bi, is that a crisis.

TSLexi had a number of good comments about relationships, yet she was recently a virgin. Follow her advice, let your new friend bring it up, not you.

james66
04-04-2013, 10:02 AM

Ditto.

giadamn
04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
We don't believe you. You need more people.

SpoogeMonkey
04-04-2013, 03:10 PM
no one says 'decadent'.. clearly stolen from a ts fantasy wank site

Bigshot88
04-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Aside from the assholes, i want to thank everybody for their input. I feel that many of you misunderstood the context. Protein shakes are very common for people who work out, and we had been discussing the benefits of them before i suggested we go back to my place, so he could try a new brand i had discovered. Those who find that hard to believe simply dont know anything about gym culture. As for the condom, it was mine, i keep them in a drawer in my coffee table, and it was me who gestured for him to get it from there. As for the comments that i have to be gay because he hasn't transitioned, i guess my response would be to ask why you felt the need to say it if it isnt a big deal to begin with. I find it amusing to be basically called a faggot on a message board for tg fans. As for those who are saying this didn't happen, thanks for totally judging someone you don't even know the slightest thing about.

nysprod
04-04-2013, 04:41 PM
As for the comments that i have to be gay because he hasn't transitioned, i guess my response would be to ask why you felt the need to say it if it isnt a big deal to begin with.

The reason is because you posed a scenario that was totally absurd...I mean, you have sex with a guy one time and think about asking him to transition for you? If you can't just accept him for who he is (and yourself for who you are), there is a problem.

I find it amusing to be basically called a faggot on a message board for tg fans. As for those who are saying this didn't happen, thanks for totally judging someone you don't even know the slightest thing about.

No one called you a faggot...faggot is derogatory, gay isn't...and as far as judging is concerned, you came here asking for advice, you didn't like what you read, and now you're pissed when what you really should be is grateful.

broncofan
04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Agree with Nysprod. You don't have sex with someone unless you are attracted to them. This is why people are pointing out that it's strange that you now want your partner to transition. It must be about your discomfort with how he presents himself and how that makes you feel rather than about attraction. If that's the case, if anyone is homophobic it's you (or not just a possibility).

People think you're winding them up because of the way you described the sex. Maybe you were trying to write an erotic story but the details were more than was necessary to convey a point, so some think you're not serious.

amberskyi
04-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Aside from the assholes, i want to thank everybody for their input. I feel that many of you misunderstood the context. Protein shakes are very common for people who work out, and we had been discussing the benefits of them before i suggested we go back to my place, so he could try a new brand i had discovered. Those who find that hard to believe simply dont know anything about gym culture. As for the condom, it was mine, i keep them in a drawer in my coffee table, and it was me who gestured for him to get it from there. As for the comments that i have to be gay because he hasn't transitioned, i guess my response would be to ask why you felt the need to say it if it isnt a big deal to begin with. I find it amusing to be basically called a faggot on a message board for tg fans. As for those who are saying this didn't happen, thanks for totally judging someone you don't even know the slightest thing about.

Your use of the word faggot when no one else has used it is very telling.do you consider gays faggots? Im getting a homophobe vibe

Stavros
04-04-2013, 05:25 PM
I am with some of the other posters here, a) the language and imagery sounds like erotic fiction; b) as you have already had sex with a man, the tg aspect seems tangential to the core attraction, or it just means you like fembois or effeminate men.

Presumably a butch lesbian in the same situation takes the girl home and says she has a fantasy that her new friend is wearing a dress...?

scroller
04-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Is it ok to suggest to someone to transition? Or to ask if he is planning on it already? I swear, he really seems to be transitioning already... but should i mention it? And if so how should i phrase it?

Permanently transition, no. But tell him you like it when the other guy crossdresses. Might be into that.

giovanni_hotel
04-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Now this asshole is the only person on this board who has a fitness/athletic background, goes to a gym, or knows what protein shakes are??

This guy is full of shit. He's yanking yall bigtime.

GroobySteven
04-04-2013, 06:34 PM

EvaCassini
04-04-2013, 06:40 PM

Agree again LMAO :banana:

Bigshot88
04-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Your use of the word faggot when no one else has used it is very telling.do you consider gays faggots? Im getting a homophobe vibe
Yeah, i dont think you've ever responded to anything i've said without some kind of brilliant pop psych observation. I'll indulge you. No, i dont't have anything against gays, i'm just reacting to the derision i'm getting from a pack of douchebags on here. In my initial post, i didn't attack or insult anyone. Then a bunch of men started calling me gay, accusing me of lying, and trying to psychoanalyze me. Doesnt seem equitable to me. I think disproving and discrediting me seems way too important to these guys than it ought to be.
also, being able to write and describe things vividly does not make me a liar or a plaigiarist. And giovanni, what the fuck is your problem? Jesus.

Ms.Stepford
04-04-2013, 07:41 PM
It's kind of an inevitability that you're gonna get called a fag though. You did fuck a guy.

I don't even think it's right that people think it's notable in a negative way, but it's just as inevitable that people are going to call me a tranny occasionally because I have a cock but am a lady.

My queer little heart just can't see why it matters. I unabashedly advocate my "whomever I want" policy when it comes to the gender of the people I hook up with for fun. It turns out that it's way more fun to fuck when you're done being worried about what who you fuck makes you and them.

nysprod
04-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Yeah, i dont think you've ever responded to anything i've said without some kind of brilliant pop psych observation. I'll indulge you. No, i dont't have anything against gays, i'm just reacting to the derision i'm getting from a pack of douchebags on here. In my initial post, i didn't attack or insult anyone. Then a bunch of men started calling me gay, accusing me of lying, and trying to psychoanalyze me. Doesnt seem equitable to me. I think disproving and discrediting me seems way too important to these guys than it ought to be.
also, being able to write and describe things vividly does not make me a liar or a plaigiarist. And giovanni, what the fuck is your problem? Jesus.

I'll reiterate...you're gay, or at least bi...get over it, you'll be fine.

Bigshot88
04-04-2013, 09:17 PM
It's kind of an inevitability that you're gonna get called a fag though. You did fuck a guy.

I don't even think it's right that people think it's notable in a negative way, but it's just as inevitable that people are going to call me a tranny occasionally because I have a cock but am a lady.

My queer little heart just can't see why it matters. I unabashedly advocate my "whomever I want" policy when it comes to the gender of the people I hook up with for fun. It turns out that it's way more fun to fuck when you're done being worried about what who you fuck makes you and them.

Your point of view is appreciated. And yeah, i guess it's inevitable. I fucked a guy, hence i am gay due to people's need to label me. I've also fucked half a dozen girls, though, and the guy II fucked, i did so because he's a girlish fem. So that mean's i'm straight too. point is, things are not so black and white as some of you guys would like to label them. I tend to think the ancients had it right. There was no gay-straight dichodomy, it was only dominant vs. Submissive. I happen to be dominant and prefer feminine aesthetics.

littletwink
04-04-2013, 09:40 PM
I like feminine guys, too, and then I prefer really masculine women. I only like femme guys when they are dressed en femme or when I am.

Transitioning is a major big deal to request in a lover, but CD'ing is not.

broncofan
04-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Your point of view is appreciated. And yeah, i guess it's inevitable. I fucked a guy, hence i am gay due to people's need to label me. I've also fucked half a dozen girls, though, and the guy II fucked, i did so because he's a girlish fem. So that mean's i'm straight too. point is, things are not so black and white as some of you guys would like to label them. I tend to think the ancients had it right. There was no gay-straight dichodomy, it was only dominant vs. Submissive. I happen to be dominant and prefer feminine aesthetics.
You mean dichotomy.:).

I don't think it matters what your sexuality is except that you're encouraging someone to alter their gender identity to make you feel comfortable. If someone wants to do that it is their decision. I think it is rather selfish to ask him to transition because it turns you on or makes you feel more comfortable.

I was commenting on the gratuitous nature of some of the adjectives you used. Outside of erotic fiction, which is frequently and for good reason the subject of parody, I would never expect to see someone's mouth described as decadent. It didn't strike me as descriptive in a good way; meaning it didn't help anyone understand your dilemma or why you seem so hung up about the sexual encounter you had.

Your channeling of the Greeks and the Romans to explain your sexual preference shows that you do care about the label used. You'd just prefer it to be dominant rather than gay. No label is necessary to point out that if you found him attractive enough to have sex with him, you don't need to ask him to alter his appearance for you. Why you're calling everyone names and getting so unhinged over this is beyond me.

Bigshot88
04-05-2013, 07:03 AM
You mean dichotomy.:).

I don't think it matters what your sexuality is except that you're encouraging someone to alter their gender identity to make you feel comfortable. If someone wants to do that it is their decision. I think it is rather selfish to ask him to transition because it turns you on or makes you feel more comfortable.

I was commenting on the gratuitous nature of some of the adjectives you used. Outside of erotic fiction, which is frequently and for good reason the subject of parody, I would never expect to see someone's mouth described as decadent. It didn't strike me as descriptive in a good way; meaning it didn't help anyone understand your dilemma or why you seem so hung up about the sexual encounter you had.

Your channeling of the Greeks and the Romans to explain your sexual preference shows that you do care about the label used. You'd just prefer it to be dominant rather than gay. No label is necessary to point out that if you found him attractive enough to have sex with him, you don't need to ask him to alter his appearance for you. Why you're calling everyone names and getting so unhinged over this is beyond me.

You know, you're right. I should just calm down. The way i was talking, you'd think i was being accosted and judged by a bunch of fucking unqualified halfwits! How silly of me.

nysprod
04-05-2013, 08:18 AM
You know, you're right. I should just calm down. The way i was talking, you'd think i was being accosted and judged by a bunch of fucking unqualified halfwits! How silly of me.

I'll re-reiterate...you're gay, or at least bi...get over it, you'll be fine.

Rusty Eldora
04-05-2013, 08:33 AM

Best response in Seanchai's 'Potential Best Post ever"

My biggest worry before seeing my first TS was "am I gay if I do this", well I've been exploring and I find I need a fem vibe to be attracted. If that is there I really enjoy my time, if it isn't it is not for me. I'm comfortable with the question now and it doesn't really matter and I am not worried about the issue anymore.

As I see the great continuum, I am probably no longer straight but may not be to bi but its OK. I enjoy my sex partners the way they are, don't really expect them to change, and will pass on telling them how to live their live. Only if they become great friends where discussing our goals, our faults and how we can reach our goals will I give advice.

dderek123
04-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Gay dude can't handle being gay psssssssshhhh

giadamn
04-05-2013, 10:06 AM
your welcome