View Full Version : Kevin Dong's Canada Tgirl Lifestyle Video Series

Kevin Dong
04-01-2013, 04:48 PM
The first entry into my CANTG Lifestyle series features Eva Winters - brand new girl on CANTG! Catch a glimpse of our beautiful city, and hear Eva speak about herself, give dating tips, and tell her story.

YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8A3dQemAvo)

Ben
04-02-2013, 02:12 AM
The first entry into my CANTG Lifestyle series features Eva Winters - brand new girl on CANTG! Catch a glimpse of our beautiful city, and hear Eva speak about herself, give dating tips, and tell her story.

YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8A3dQemAvo)

Great vid. Thanks Kevin....

Kevin Dong
04-02-2013, 03:16 AM
LOL 188 views and one comment. At least somebody enjoyed it! :) You're welcome Ben!

youngblood61
04-02-2013, 03:19 AM
Good stuff KD.:)

maxpower
04-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Thanks Kevin, I enjoyed the video and I'd like to see more of these. I like seeing the girls just hanging out, being themselves in everyday settings. One small criticism from a production standpoint: The video is pretty dark and it's hard to see Eva's face. You have her back to the light coming through the door, casting her face in shadow. If you had maybe switched seats with her the light would have been on her face, and it would have been more visible on camera.

Kevin Dong
04-02-2013, 03:44 AM
Thanks Kevin, I enjoyed the video and I'd like to see more of these. I like seeing the girls just hanging out, being themselves in everyday settings. One small criticism from a production standpoint: The video is pretty dark and it's hard to see Eva's face. You have her back to the light coming through the door, casting her face in shadow. If you had maybe switched seats with her the light would have been on her face, and it would have been more visible on camera.

I agree with you man. It was dim as hell in there though and when we got there all the seats by the windows were taken. Next time I will bring my hot lights :) :salad :iagree:

surefire
04-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Great Video! I would love to see more of these - Girls in everyday situations - Talking and just being casual. It would also be nice to see them getting ready for the day and perhaps in various stages of getting dressed and being themselves. Also nice to hear their stories.

More . . . More . . . More!