PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas trip 4/18-22

GiDM
03-29-2013, 09:29 AM
New to the forum, so this maybe somewhere posted...please don't beat me up 😜 Trying to find out where's a good place to meet TG's? Just a good place to start...socialize, network...have a good time.

Been a fan and mongor for a long time...just now found this board!! This is great. Don't feel so secretive. So, anyways...any recommendations? Read reviews on Krave and The Lounge.

Is the Lounge safe? Can I go there alone? Read some mixed reviews.

Bopper007
03-29-2013, 11:48 PM
Just do a search on this site. Lots of info.

TSMichelleAustin
03-29-2013, 11:52 PM
Tons of shit about that on this site, search!!!! There is not TS club here, most girls go to str8 clubs! Krave is a gay club that just moved into Rio, and Lounge is full of CDs or working girls and usually dead until like 1a or 2a!

TS Evelyn Summers
03-29-2013, 11:56 PM
LOL...The ENTIRE City Of Las Vegas Is a "T-Girl Club" ...haha

saifan
03-30-2013, 12:07 AM
You will here mixed things about the Lounge. I have gone there every trip since 2006 and never had a problem. Met cool people and had good times. Things start late there though.

Have fun. I'm jealous! I'm not heading back to Vegas until October.

Willie Escalade
03-30-2013, 03:07 AM
You will here mixed things about the Lounge. I have gone there every trip since 2006 and never had a problem. Met cool people and had good times. Things start late there though.

Have fun. I'm jealous! I'm not heading back to Vegas until October.
True that. I've seen that place dead AND popping.

I won't be back in Las Vegas until probably late April/early May. I'm hoping I can get that special at Vdara!:D

bayrea
03-30-2013, 04:55 AM
I will be in vegas in May.. I heard there are swingers clubs in LV with tgirls. Any info??

TSMichelleAustin
03-30-2013, 06:47 AM
I will be in vegas in May.. I heard there are swingers clubs in LV with tgirls. Any info??

Power Exchange? And everyone tells me it's creepy CDs not any ts!

bigboyindc
04-27-2013, 01:47 AM
I will be in Vegas next week and would love to visit the Lounge, how far is it from the strip and whats the best way to get there.

Bopper007
04-27-2013, 02:20 AM
You will not want to walk to the Lounge from the Strip. The best way is to have a rental car. Taking a taxi is probably the next best way.

bigboyindc
04-27-2013, 02:23 AM
Staying on the strip so not planning on renting a car, about how much is a taxi ride and I plan on hooking up with a tgirl so do they have rooms near by or is it back to my room?

TSMichelleAustin
04-27-2013, 09:52 AM
Staying on the strip so not planning on renting a car, about how much is a taxi ride and I plan on hooking up with a tgirl so do they have rooms near by or is it back to my room?

Your room and money for services!!! Better off with Eros and BP!

serial138
04-30-2013, 03:13 AM
If you take a cab make sure to bring a cell phone and a cab number to call for the return trip or you're going to be hiking it a long way home through a sketchy neighborhood. I've heard cabs aren't readily had in that area, but I've never been so I can't vouch for that.

As for the rest, couldn't tell you, but I'd take Michelle's advice. You'll be much happier. And if they have a room nearby, again, that's not a nice part of town so you're a brave man if you go back to her place.