PDA

View Full Version : Women suck!

bat1
03-24-2013, 11:10 PM
I WILL NEVER MARRY AGAIN!!

WOMEN ARE SO MOODY! WIFE LEFT FOR A FEW DAYS SO I THOUGHT

I WILL CLEAN THE THE GARAGE AND THE TOOL ROOM SO I THEW OUT
SOME OLD STUFF THAT WAS NEVER USED AND SHE HAD A BITCH FIT FROM HELL! THIS WAS SO UNCALLED FOR:pissed: AND THEN I TOLD MY DAUGHTER
TO CLEAN OUT HER CLOSETS YOU GOT TO MANY OLD ASS TOYS FROM LIKE 10 YEARS AGO! AND MY DAUGHTER YELLED BACK AT ME SAYING WHERE YOU IN MY ROOM? WHY DAD WHY? I TOLD HER I'M YOUR DAD IF I WANT TO GO INTO YOUR ROOM I WILL! WHO PAYS THE BILLS AROUND HERE DAMM!
THEN MY VERY OWN DAUGHTER WHO IS NOW 18 TOLD ME I NEED TO MOVE OUT
MY FUCKING DAUGHTER TELLING HER DAD TO MOVE OUT LIKE SHE IS NOW THE BOSS...I SAID FUCK IT! I'M MOVING TO SAN ANTONIO THEN YOU CAN PAY ALL THE FUCKING BILLS..AS OF RIGHT NOW I'M PACKING FUCK THIS! I DON'T NEED NO WIFE AND DAUGHTER TO GANG UP ON ME TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! ALL THIS OVER SOME OLD STUFF IN THE GARAGE UNREAL!!

I'M OUT OF HERE!!! NOW I WILL BE SINGLE AND START A NEW LIFE!:banana:

I'M FREE AT LAST:banana::banana::banana::banana:

SORRY FOR THE CAPS ...JUST VENTING HERE

Instrumental
03-24-2013, 11:14 PM
SORRY FOR THE CAPS
You are not forgiven.

TSLexi
03-24-2013, 11:14 PM

SOME OLD STUFF THAT WAS NEVER USED AND SHE HAD A BITCH FIT FROM HELL! THIS WAS SO UNCALLED FOR:pissed: AND THEN I TOLD MY DAUGHTER
TO CLEAN OUT HER CLOSETS YOU GOT TO MANY OLD ASS TOYS FROM LIKE 10 YEARS AGO! AND MY DAUGHTER YELLED BACK AT ME SAYING WHERE YOU IN MY ROOM? WHY DAD WHY? I TOLD HER I'M YOUR DAD IF I WANT TO GO INTO YOUR ROOM I WILL! WHO PAYS THE BILLS AROUND HERE DAMM!
MY FUCKING DAUGHTER TELLING HER DAD TO MOVE OUT LIKE SHE IS NOW THE BOSS...I SAID FUCK IT! I'M MOVING TO SAN ANTONIO THEN YOU CAN PAY ALL THE FUCKING BILLS..AS OF RIGHT NOW I'M PACKING FUCK THIS! I DON'T NEED NO WIFE AND DAUGHTER TO GANG UP ON ME TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! ALL THIS OVER SOME OLD STUFF IN THE GARAGE UNREAL!!

I feel you dude. Now's your chance to have fun!

betts
03-24-2013, 11:34 PM
http://images.andyouknowthis.net/sureManSure.jpg

LibertyHarkness
03-24-2013, 11:39 PM
just give them both a couple of dry slaps across the face with a lefthanded back hander , put them back in their place my friend :) hehe

bluesoul
03-24-2013, 11:47 PM
maybe you can marry a man. i don't think they're so moody and they definitely won't complain if you clean their tool room.

Ben
03-24-2013, 11:52 PM

A LOT OF WOMEN FEEL THE SAME ABOUT MEN.... HENCE: the beauty of lesbianism -- :)

Quiet Reflections
03-24-2013, 11:58 PM
With all due respect....If that was enough to end your marriage and destroy your relationship with your daughter then you are a terrible husband and an even worse father.

TSLexi
03-24-2013, 11:59 PM
With all due respect....If that was enough to end your marriage and destroy your relationship with your daughter then you are a terrible husband and an even worse father.

:iagree:

TSBootyLondon
03-25-2013, 12:11 AM
What I want to know is why on earth did you decide to clean & sort the garage if you had the house to yourself? :confused:

You should have rung me, I'd of hooked you up if you needed to vent! :pumped:

gaysian71
03-25-2013, 12:29 AM
Wow, this thread makes me sooooooo happy to be gay!!!

Dino Velvet
03-25-2013, 12:35 AM
I never wanted kids until recently. I promised not to breed and cursed my semen to no end. Now I feel the need to impregnate a woman I might want to look at for the next 40 years without taking an ax to her head.

Badgrammar7
03-25-2013, 12:41 AM

I am pretty sure there is more to it than that. By the way his daughter is 18 an adult. If he is not happy then he should get out.

bat1
03-25-2013, 12:57 AM
I am pretty sure there is more to it than that. By the way his daughter is 18 an adult. If he is not happy then he should get out.

A man can only take so much but when you own wife and daughter gang up on you and treat me like trash I don't need this

Today family values are gone! The day when a man was in charge of his family are gone!

everybody wants to be independent these days! nobody listens anymore

I feel like I wasted 21 years in this marriage and for what?
the only thing I can do is move on and that's what I plan on doing

TSLoverIB
03-25-2013, 01:08 AM
Women are great, its life, people will have relationship issues.

Prospero
03-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Astonishing. Do you have anger issues, bat?

dderek123
03-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Move to Thailand!

runround04
03-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Make sure you empty the bank accounts before she can, and sell all your cool stuff to friends for $10 and get receipts for court, shes entitled to half that. lol

tracy
03-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey Bat1 , now you have the chance to meet Mariana Cordoba, think about dude, no guilty conscience, make your dreams come true, go for it pal.

bat1
03-25-2013, 11:16 PM
Hey Bat1 , now you have the chance to meet Mariana Cordoba, think about dude, no guilty conscience, make your dreams come true, go for it pal.

not a bad idea:jerkoff

Devilboy
03-25-2013, 11:24 PM
With regards to relationships, marital, parental, or otherwise, people will treat you how you allow them to. Paying bills does not automatically garner respect. There seems to be a lot more to this story.

Maybe this is a good move for everyone....maybe not. Time will tell. Good luck.

amberskyi
03-25-2013, 11:28 PM
She's 18, you really should respect her privacy

bat1
03-25-2013, 11:41 PM
She's 18, you really should respect her privacy

you don't think a dad has a right to see how she's living in her room?

Jericho
03-26-2013, 12:05 AM
you don't think a dad has a right to see how she's living in her room?

Hell no, she's an adult.
How would you have felt at your parents snooping thru your stuff when you were that age?
If I'd still been at home at that age, I'd of gone ballistic at them!

bat1
03-26-2013, 01:39 AM
Hell no, she's an adult.
How would you have felt at your parents snooping thru your stuff when you were that age?
If I'd still been at home at that age, I'd of gone ballistic at them!

Then she can start paying rent!

Tits McButts
03-26-2013, 02:14 AM
Oh, so that's how family members should treat each other. It's so clear now. I just have to tell my entire family to do things my way or fuck off. Thanks!

TSLexi
03-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Oh, so that's how family members should treat each other. It's so clear now. I just have to tell my entire family to do things my way or fuck off. Thanks!

If only it was that easy!

Jericho
03-26-2013, 02:22 AM

Two separate issues.
You should be respecting her privacy whether she pays rent or not.

And if she isn't paying rent, why not?
In the nicest way possible, grow a set and stop whining about it.

ktkraft
03-26-2013, 02:27 AM
lol what? in the minority community mainly (emphasis on mainly) and not saying i know the race of the OP, but it is simply the kids job ot respect the parents. if your 18 and your mad that your parents snoop through your stuff then get the fuck out the house, your an adult anyways, you should have a job and should be contributing to the household, not telling your parents ot move out. most of us would have gotten beat for that. spare the rod, spoil the child.

Tits McButts
03-26-2013, 02:30 AM
lol what? in the minority community mainly (emphasis on mainly) and not saying i know the race of the OP, but it is simply the kids job ot respect the parents. if your 18 and your mad that your parents snoop through your stuff then get the fuck out the house, your an adult anyways, you should have a job and should be contributing to the household, not telling your parents ot move out. most of us would have gotten beat for that. spare the rod, spoil the child.

Wanna know how I know you'd make for a really shitty father?

bat1
03-26-2013, 02:51 AM

I see it the same way:)

bluesoul
03-26-2013, 03:45 AM

http://www.thissongslaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/snoop-dogg.jpg

scroller
03-26-2013, 06:04 AM
WIFE LEFT FOR A FEW DAYS SO I THOUGHT I WILL CLEAN THE THE GARAGE AND THE TOOL ROOM SO I THEW OUT
SOME OLD STUFF THAT WAS NEVER USED AND SHE HAD A BITCH FIT FROM HELL!

I'm totally anti-marriage and kids; thumbs up to being on your own.

However, if you threw out stuff that belonged to her while she was away then that's a 100% dick move. Is it so hard to make a list and say, "hey, is it okay for me to throw this stuff of yours?". At least be as mature as a kindergartner and respect other people's stuff.

TSLoverIB
03-27-2013, 10:14 PM

I could not agree more, but its getting crazy these days, kids under 18, no respect for anything, not even human life.

Look at the two kids recently in the news, one 17, one 14, shoots a mother and her 1 year old son, kills the son in savannah, ga.

Look at the two kids, one 15, one 17, stole a car at gun point, robbed four stores, took the police on a high speed chase through a neighborhood.

That is just in the atlanta area.

We need to change things, starting with the households.

Prospero
03-27-2013, 10:25 PM
Quote: "We need to change things, starting with the households." Nope... starting with the crazy US gun laws.

Tits McButts
03-27-2013, 10:32 PM
I could not agree more, but its getting crazy these days, kids under 18, no respect for anything, not even human life.

Look at the two kids recently in the news, one 17, one 14, shoots a mother and her 1 year old son, kills the son in savannah, ga.

Look at the two kids, one 15, one 17, stole a car at gun point, robbed four stores, took the police on a high speed chase through a neighborhood.

That is just in the atlanta area.

We need to change things, starting with the households.

Sure, let's all become slightly racist Christian gun-toting moral compasses our society so desperately needs. I'll go to congress right away with a list of moral convictions we want pressed by law.

Teenagers who kill people should totally get the death sentence, and so should their parents.If you work on a Sunday... prison for two or three years? While we're at it, I definitely want to ban a few books like Fifty Shades of Grey and anything associated with the Twilight series. Oh, can we make it so that people who ride public transportation while smelling like piss or beer be required to shower immediately or face a $500 fine? That would be rad.

Tits McButts
03-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Quote: "We need to change things, starting with the households." Nope... starting with the crazy US gun laws.

Moot point. You live in London.

Prospero
03-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Not moot old buddy... clearly needed. But I know it won't happen.

And that remark from someone who "lives down a hole" lol