PDA

View Full Version : Opinions of my new site...

AllanahStarrNYC
05-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Hello friends ;)

I would like to get feedback, opinions, suggestions (what you would like to see, etc.), on a new project that will be going live very soon.

This came to me out of a fluke. What was supposed to be a a sex scene between Lisa Kage and I for shemalestrokers turned into an impromptu domination solo scene when she had to cancel at the last minute. I probably have gotten the best feed back from anything I have ever done from that scene.

So I decided I would launch an exclusive fetish, transdomination transsexual site realising that there is a big demand for ts dommes, and ts fetish but there is not a huge availability of it- or at least that I could find that was quality stuff.

Would love to hear opinions and what you guys think!

check out the temp. preview page...

http://shemaleexotica.com/html%20folder/transexdom/TransDom.html

AllanahStarrNYC
05-02-2006, 10:50 PM
yes they do-
and your opinion is?

Irwing
05-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Your preview page is nice and the site is a good idea.
Your own picture is nice of course, but you almost look shy, which does not fit with the theme.
Good luck !

AllanahStarrNYC
05-02-2006, 11:04 PM
haha-

good boy ;)

WendyWilliams
05-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Allanah I think its a great idea,,,,,,,,,,I got my start as Dominatrix in Dayton, Ohio and I know you worked in a dungeon for a bit I believe and Joanna is envolved in the Fetish scene.

Most of our admirers are non-sexual and more fetish: cross dressing, foot worship, smoking fetish, forced feminization etcc I think its a great idea to branch out like that.

I look forward to appearing on that site for sure!

Wendy

Hugh Jarrod
05-02-2006, 11:57 PM
Hello friends ;)

I would like to get feedback, opinions, suggestions (what you would like to see, etc.), on a new project that will be going live very soon.

This came to me out of a fluke. What was supposed to be a a sex scene between Lisa Kage and I for shemalestrokers turned into an impromptu domination solo scene when she had to cancel at the last minute. I probably have gotten the best feed back from anything I have ever done from that scene.

So I decided I would launch an exclusive fetish, transdomination transsexual site realising that there is a big demand for ts dommes, and ts fetish but there is not a huge availability of it- or at least that I could find that was quality stuff.

Good idea, and to find a segment there seems to be a big demand for and provide supply earliy a properly should easily amount to success.

BeardedOne
05-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Your preview page looks great, Allanah, and I wish you the best.

Though not much 'into' the scene culture myself (Most would say that I was died-in-the-wool 'vanilla' while others might label me...um...'mocha-latte-lite' :) ), I know how prevalent it is in the fetish arena (Seeing some of T-gurl interest as a 'fetish' genre) and the gender-identity realm as a whole.

That said, I'm sure you will do quite well with your new venture (And the 'mocha-latte-lite' part of me might take a peek now and again :) ).

hondarobot
05-03-2006, 12:11 AM
That's a great looking homepage! The red filter works really well, gives it kinda a menacing feel. Awesome photo work, and the font is very, very cool also.

Fantastic job!

Ecstatic
05-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Nice splash page, Allanah! May I lick your boots now, mistress? (j/k)

Bicycology
05-03-2006, 12:40 AM
The page is pretty good - primarily because it doesn't look like the million other pay-sex sites yet lacks the 'faux-amateur' look, too.

Slick, distinctive, good looking girls, good poses.

Yes, you're not yet looking mean enough for that one shot to send the subs quaking to their visa cards (yet!) but with time, i'm sure you'll clean up!

Buddy Wood
05-03-2006, 01:05 AM
I like the fact that you're holding a gun while looking that hot - fucking brilliant and hilarious!! It's clean and sleek, the red adds to the feel of it - nice page and great site idea Allanah.

Buddy

specialk
05-03-2006, 01:26 AM
That's a great looking homepage! The red filter works really well, gives it kinda a menacing feel. Awesome photo work, and the font is very, very cool also.

Fantastic job!

Co-sign here. ...The red is killer!

GroobySteven
05-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Great job and thankfully someone has the motivation and the moxie to go and do something new.
I've been saying for years that it's one of the missing niches which would do well - because people ask for it a lot. I think this will be a huge success - set up a good affiliate program so I can make some money ;-)

Well done baby
seanchai

Gus The Dagger
05-03-2006, 02:32 AM
I wanna see trannies get dominated

rvince
05-03-2006, 02:59 AM
I love it and there's a huge demand for this kind of action (TS dominating men and TS dominating TS). Just make sure you make an affiliate program so I can send some traffic :-)

Quinn
05-03-2006, 05:14 AM
I think it’s a great idea – and like the general format of the site (red really works). While it’s not for me, it appears that many guys out there enjoy being topped, etc. For many of those men, this would likely be a logical extension of that mindset. Good luck with it.

-Quinn

thmack
05-03-2006, 08:10 AM
hmm not bad you should add more colors to it red looks too one dimensional

Hugh Jarrod
05-03-2006, 10:24 AM
I love it and there's a huge demand for this kind of action (TS dominating men and TS dominating TS). Just make sure you make an affiliate program so I can send some traffic :-)

Don't forget TSs dominating GGs oh yeah.

brent
05-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Allanah,

You said this started because of Lisa Kage having to cancel a sex scene. Did that scene ever happen?

Allanah and Lisa Kage together.

Oh my.

That would be so freaking hot.

Sorry, the domination thing is not my cup of tea.

deltaB
05-03-2006, 02:20 PM
let me know when the site is ready. The intro pic is very hot. you look very hot this style!

sexxxylexi
05-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Your preview page is nice and the site is a good idea.
Your own picture is nice of course, but you almost look shy, which does not fit with the theme.
Good luck !

I have to agree with you..... You should have a more take charge kind of pic.....

InHouston
05-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Very nicely done. The artwork and color scheme is a real eye-catcher. I bet there's gonna be some great stuff in there when it comes on line.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-04-2006, 12:48 AM
thanks for all of the great feed back!

the site will not only be about tgirls topping guys- we plan to explore many, many realms of fetish. the site will also include tgirls in bondage and being dominated. i also did some betty page inspired type of shoots!

i def. will get a good affiliate program started when we get it online!

thanks especially to my peers in the biz for your support.

i guess i should just add a teaser of a few pics ;)

AllanahStarrNYC
05-04-2006, 12:58 AM
hey brent-

unfortunately it never happened! but who knows, anything is possible ;)

some more viewing pleasuresssss.....

castabyss
05-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Looks great.

pier
05-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Your preview page looks great.
I love trans domination.
Pier, slave

drock
05-04-2006, 03:13 AM
Hello friends ;)

Damn sorrie to hear that she had to cancel. For starters just as your initial idea wouldn't mind seeing more hot black and white as you too are.

drock
05-04-2006, 03:15 AM
thanks for all of the great feed back!

the site will not only be about tgirls topping guys- we plan to explore many, many realms of fetish. the site will also include tgirls in bondage and being dominated. i also did some betty page inspired type of shoots!

i def. will get a good affiliate program started when we get it online!

thanks especially to my peers in the biz for your support.

i guess i should just add a teaser of a few pics ;)

Athena is on fire. Who in the hell is she Allanah? Another great idea is I wouldn't mind seeing you topping her? That would be exciting to see!

Suckerpunch
05-04-2006, 03:28 AM
8) it looks really good - you should be proud allanah

Bigguy
05-04-2006, 04:11 AM
I'm not really into the whole domination thing, but the site looks like it will be a good one. I think its good to have a new tranny site with a different angle to it. You could probably get a whole bunch of people that are already into the domination scene and get them turned on to trannys also.

Who is the girl in the MN109.jpg picture? I remember seeing her at a few parties and was wondering what her name is.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-05-2006, 03:07 PM
That's Misty Knight Big Guy ;)

Deepdarkfucker
05-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Can't wait to see it in all it's glory...you too for that matter - hope to get to NYC next month