PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

Natassia Dream
03-18-2013, 02:45 AM
Here I am, I'm back...in New york... so much to do.... so much to tell you.... ok.. here goes... for those of you looking to find more of me you can read my blog here : http://blog.natassia-dreams.com . You can also go to my Youtube page Natassiadreams Lots of good video's . As far as traveling goes I am to Miami Tuesday... I am going to Miami for Winter Music Conference to dance at the worlds largest party SuperMartxe which I have been working with for the past 4 years and have done many tours w them so look me up Florida people!!!!!. For all of my friends in New York if you want to meet me I will be dancing this weekend Friday the 22nd and Saturday the 23rd at XL... It's on 42nd and 10th Avenue.... come!!!

robertlouis
03-18-2013, 03:32 AM
Here I am, I'm back...in New york... so much to do.... so much to tell you.... ok.. here goes... for those of you looking to find more of me you can read my blog here : http://blog.natassia-dreams.com . You can also go to my Youtube page Natassiadreams Lots of good video's . As far as traveling goes I am to Miami Tuesday... I am going to Miami for Winter Music Conference to dance at the worlds largest party SuperMartxe which I have been working with for the past 4 years and have done many tours w them so look me up Florida people!!!!!. For all of my friends in New York if you want to meet me I will be dancing this weekend Friday the 22nd and Saturday the 23rd at XL... It's on 42nd and 10th Avenue.... come!!!

Well hello Natassia. Please let us know when you're coming back to Europe as well!

Dino Velvet
03-18-2013, 03:51 AM
Well hello Natassia. Please let us know when you're coming back to Europe as well!

You sly devil.

bluesoul
03-18-2013, 04:28 AM
i like that the location says "world wide". where exactly is that?

robertlouis
03-18-2013, 04:33 AM
You sly devil.

Ah, you know me so well, Dino. :dancing:

The fair Natassia got as close as Dublin last time around, this time we'll be hoping to give her the full London tourist treatment with jellied eels, union jacks, apples and pears and even tea with her maj.

Whatever it takes.

Willie Escalade
03-18-2013, 05:05 AM
Welcome to the madness, Natassia!

Steve-Oh
03-18-2013, 05:45 AM
Hi Gorgeous!

ed_jaxon
03-18-2013, 06:15 AM
always fun hanging with you in Vegas. Welcome to HA!

Natassia Dream
03-18-2013, 06:20 AM
Always a pleasure hanging out with you too ED~! Cant wait till next year!! Thanks Ben its good to be back!! xoxoxoxoxo

Natassia Dream
03-18-2013, 06:38 AM
Happy Sunday

Natassia Dream
03-18-2013, 07:38 AM
i like that the location says "world wide". where exactly is that?

World wide means World wide right? Now im in NYC :):D

Prospero
03-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Just when the tantalising prospect of Natassia being lured to Europe - what REAL prospect - Ed Jaxon, lucky guy he is, posts a picture to make us all green with envy on this side of the water.

Natassia your UK fans will offer you the red carpet if you step off a liner and visit us.

LoveYouLongTime
03-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Do you ever dance in San Diego? Or is it just a place to chill between trips? I thought I saw you at Fluxx...

GroobySteven
03-18-2013, 01:00 PM
The super-model and gorgeous being that is Natassia Dreams! Just do a search on your name here to see how I feel about you :-)

Natassia Dream
03-18-2013, 04:39 PM
Do you ever dance in San Diego? Or is it just a place to chill between trips? I thought I saw you at Fluxx...

Ive been there not so many times.. never danced there though....:D

Natassia Dream
03-18-2013, 04:39 PM

Just when the tantalising prospect of Natassia being lured to Europe - what REAL prospect - Ed Jaxon, lucky guy he is, posts a picture to make us all green with envy on this side of the water.

Natassia your UK fans will offer you the red carpet if you step off a liner and visit us.

Sounds like a PLAN hope to be out soon!! :kiss:

Natassia Dream
03-18-2013, 04:40 PM
The super-model and gorgeous being that is Natassia Dreams! Just do a search on your name here to see how I feel about you :-)

I saw and I thank you soo much you ROCK!! xoxoxoxo:kiss::dancing:

timid1
03-18-2013, 09:28 PM
Well hello!

Hi Natassia , please come over to London this summer, we'd love to see you x

ILuvGurls
03-18-2013, 09:40 PM
Happy Sunday

It's Monday and that pic has still got smoke coming off of it......

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/diabloazure/15391ceb.gif

serial138
03-19-2013, 02:13 AM
Welcome natassia, great to have you hear.

You looked beautiful at Hard Rock with Morgan when I was there for the AVN's. Never got a chance to say hi, you looked busy all the time or where already surrounded, lol.

There's always next year though. Keep up the fantastic work, we appreciate it.

Oh, and ditch the World Music Conference and come dance at EDC in Vegas! Its so much more fun.

Banty
03-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Hi Natassia...my dream lover!

robertlouis
03-19-2013, 05:21 AM
Sounds like a PLAN hope to be out soon!! :kiss:

Don't leave it too long, Natassia!

Make sure it's summer when you come though.

ed_jaxon
03-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Prospero the best would be to get Natassia over to the UK and then get the UK crew together to hang out and see Robert Louis play.

That, my friend would be a great time.

sydburn9
03-20-2013, 02:44 AM
World wide means World wide right? Now im in NYC :):D

If i understand welln you travel worlwide ! That means you can come to the Caribean island ?

I'm waiting for you girl !!