PDA

View Full Version : Gay Celebrities: Who is out?

bat1
03-11-2013, 06:00 AM
Guess who?

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-gay-celebrities-pictures,0,3257741.photogallery?index=la-et-gay-celebrities-pictures-005

Jimmy W
03-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Sorry. Nobody cares.

Allhail
03-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Wait a second K.D. Lang is a Lesbian?

I would have never known...:)

Bribi
03-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Yeah, don't care.
That's gossip crap, let them do whatever they want to do.

iagodelgado
03-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Assuming these folks really are celebrities, the important thing this shows is how little I know about who is a celebrity.

Should I get out into the real world more often? Maybe not.

Bribi
03-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Assuming these folks really are celebrities, the important thing this shows is how little I know about who is a celebrity.

Should I get out into the real world more often? Maybe not.

Same thing here.
Most of the "celebrities", I don't know their name/face and I can't tell what they do as a living.

Females+Shemales
03-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Ricky Martin, Lance Bass, Clay Aiken, and Adam Lambert were obvious.

David Pierce, Neil Patrick Harris, Ian McKellen, and Anderson Cooper were shockers to me.

Willie Escalade
03-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Kinda like when I found out Liberace was gay...devastating...

Bribi
03-11-2013, 06:17 PM
in what is it "shocking" or "devastating"?
Saying that means being gay is way worse than being hetero
Why? In what does this affects your life?

I know NPH and Jim Parsons are, and I still love them in their TV shows. I don't mind. If they're happy with guys, I'm happy for them.
I'm happy to see open gays (more NPH than Jim Parsons who is a shy guy that we don't see a lot), it shows some improvement, some celebrities are open and proud of it, so maybe some opinions will change in the world

Willie Escalade
03-11-2013, 08:31 PM
in what is it "shocking" or "devastating"?
Saying that means being gay is way worse than being hetero
Why? In what does this affects your life?

I know NPH and Jim Parsons are, and I still love them in their TV shows. I don't mind. If they're happy with guys, I'm happy for them.
I'm happy to see open gays (more NPH than Jim Parsons who is a shy guy that we don't see a lot), it shows some improvement, some celebrities are open and proud of it, so maybe some opinions will change in the world
Um...I was joking. I could give a damn if a person is gay, straight, whatever...if I'm entertained by them, they're alright with me.

tao1kiku
03-12-2013, 02:21 AM
Who cares? This is how their brain is wired. What matters most is, are they a good and decent person? Who they find attractive sexually does not change the person