PDA

View Full Version : Wife Material (Lifetime Partner)

MHarrigan82
03-11-2013, 12:44 AM
To the guys on this site that are not married, What qualities and do your potential wife or partner must have? This is a spinoff of the husband material thread.

Dino Velvet
03-11-2013, 12:48 AM
For starters a nice gal that doesn't have a voice like an icepick being driven through my forehead.

Merkurie
03-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Must have a better head on her shoulders than I do.
A freak but not a slut.
Good genes.
Has nice feet and likes to go barefoot (sorry but that shit just turns me on)

Bigshot88
03-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Somebody who can put up with being around me and focus on the good stuff. Who wouldn't try to change me but who makes me want to improve myself. Somebody open to being nurtured as well as nurturing. A girl with a sense of humor and some common interests.

MHarrigan82
03-11-2013, 12:57 AM
To me must be able to cook. Very sexually with her partner. Intelligent I hate dumb women. Beautiful and feminine (gg or tg) I hate woman that act like dudes don't like wearing dresses or make up. Also a woman that know's her role and will not try to wear the pants in the marriage.

Chaos
03-11-2013, 02:58 AM
She has to be intelligent ( I need mental stimulation and conversation),she has to be a little bit nuts (If I'm the only crazy one she'll run),A sense of humor,She has to understand that I'm never going to have a lot of money,but will always put her first,and lastly she needs to be ok with me being a homebody most of the time since people make me uncomfortable in large crowds.
It's not that I don't go out,but I go to quiet places with less people...

Dino Velvet
03-11-2013, 03:04 AM
She has to be intelligent ( I need mental stimulation and conversation),she has to be a little bit nuts (If I'm the only crazy one she'll run),A sense of humor,She has to understand that I'm never going to have a lot of money,but will always put her first,and lastly she needs to be ok with me being a homebody most of the time since people make me uncomfortable in large crowds.
It's not that I don't go out,but I go to quiet places with less people...

Right. Either you both are nuts or neither. Many couples like S&M games. An ex-girlfriend of mine was a Psychologist and we'd switch back and forth between doctor/patient. I was the better doctor in the end but more like Baron von Frankenstein. Poor girl ended up wandering aimlessly through the woods with no direction.

Chaos
03-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Oh and she has to let me cook....at least sometimes.
I enjoy it,and I'm not too shabby at it either.

SXFX
03-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Athletic, Educated, Career and not want to have kids or has any kids.

Sulka_bewitched_me
03-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Athletic, Educated, Career and not want to have kids or has any kids.
I think you and I are in the same boat on this one but try and find a women (gg's anyways) who doesn't want or already have rugrats.

Rusty Eldora
03-11-2013, 06:42 AM
I think you and I are in the same boat on this one but try and find a women (gg's anyways) who doesn't want or already have rugrats.

Well my youngest rugrat turned 30, looking back they are the best thing that happened to me, my ex-wife on the other hand....

As Dino said

For starters a nice gal that doesn't have a voice like an icepick being driven through my forehead.

I would take a wife or girlfriend that doesn't nag excessively.

be2378
03-11-2013, 07:26 AM
For me its someone, who is smart, and accepts me for what I like, and wants to do them too. A companion in the rest of my life.

Bunzee
03-11-2013, 10:00 AM
i think a wife is someone who likes to stay home more than go out. crazy bar types need not apply