PDA

View Full Version : Advice re: MMT threesome

LuckyPierre
02-27-2013, 05:34 AM
I have plans to get together with my TS fuck buddy soon and today she, out of the blue, suggested bringing another man into the scene for the first time. One of her guy friends that shes done MMT scenes with before. It caught me by surprise, but I'm definitely intrigued by it and told her to go ahead and see if he's available. She isn't going to tell me until I show up - he'll either be there or he won't.

So, I'm super excited and horny, but also at a loss about what to expect if this happens. Does anyone have advice on best positions for a three cock scene? Any videos I can get some ideas from? I'm more a bottom/sub in this relationship, but believe the friend is top-leaning vers (as is my TS friend), so expect I'm mostly going to follow their lead and let them use me to their content.

verizonte
03-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Lucky guy...

kauaibowls
03-01-2013, 05:43 PM
You must do a sandwich you on bottom with t in the middle being topped. If mish use mouth tongue hands feet for additional stimulation. Hook your legs/feet around tops butt and squeeze. They'll be back!

Prospero
03-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Are you into other guys as well as TS girls?

Prospero
03-01-2013, 06:01 PM
My most recent threesome was with two TS girls. One was top and bottom. One was a top only. We all switched around to mutual satisfaction. The top only stuck to that role - but sucked and fucked and was sucked. Sometimes all three played at once - one in the middle being spit roasted - and sometimes in combinations of two. About three hours passed by and a splendid time was had by all.

tsadriana
03-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Are u Prospero?:D:D:D:D

timid1
03-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Enjoy it! 3's are filthy good fun !

bluesoul
03-01-2013, 06:57 PM

if he closes his eyes, he can find out :D

Prospero
03-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Adriana... No I most definitely am NOT into guys. I tried the onetime to see - and it was a big turn off.

tsadriana
03-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Adriana... No I most definitely am NOT into guys. I tried the onetime to see - and it was a big turn off.
Well u should try again ,never say never thats my sayng x

Prospero
03-01-2013, 08:59 PM
I don't like Goat Cheese either. Some things you just know just aren't for you, Adriana.

Dino Velvet
03-01-2013, 10:57 PM
I don't like Goat Cheese either.

Next time try blowing a goat that hasn't eaten asparagus.