It sounds so nice, doesn't it?!

~BB~

BellaBellucci
02-14-2013, 03:04 AM
I guess the pic is too small. Here's the text:

Arlington National Cemetery told to recognize 'gay' partners as married

February 12, 2013

Dear Bella,

Equating homosexual partners to legitimate marriage, a spokesman for Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said, "Policy for burial at Arlington National Cemetery is under review.." See announcement here.
Among sweeping changes just signed by the departing Panetta are the issuing of military ID cards, which will give same-sex spouses and partners access to on-base commissaries, movie theaters and gyms.

Other changes Panetta is pushing for are prohibited by the Defense Of Marriage Act (DOMA), which Panetta and the Obama administration have asked the Supreme Court to overturn.
This means the military will recognize homosexual lovers as "married" and will give a full slate of benefits, including burial in Arlington National Cemetery.

Panetta, at every turn, has exposed the military to open homosexuality, which presents an unacceptable risk to good order, discipline, morale and unit cohesion - qualities essential for combat readiness.
TAKE ACTION
Send a letter to your members of Congress, letting them know that, on their watch, they have allowed the security of our nation to be endangered by focusing on social experimentation, rather than defense.

Send a letter to your members of Congress now!

It is very important that you forward this alert to your friends and family members.

~BB~

iagodelgado
02-14-2013, 03:21 AM
You are eigther homosexual. Or you'rne not. Which is it?

fivekatz
02-14-2013, 03:30 AM
You are eigther homosexual. Or you'rne not. Which is it?I don't know that everyone in the current administration actually knows how to consistently speak in a political correct manner to the LGBT community and I don't know if they even comprehend the transgender community as separate from gay or lesbian.

But these people are trying. Would rather have GW Bush back with that administrations love of DOMA and DADT? Or the authors of this letter?

Genetic
02-14-2013, 03:31 AM
has exposed the military to open homosexuality, which presents an unacceptable risk to good order, discipline, morale and unit cohesion - qualities essential for combat readiness.

Ha that's one of the funniest things I've seen today. Surely Arlington Cemetary have now told The Taliban how to beat the US army? Fuck RPGs and AKs, it's gays that do the real damage lol

bluesoul
02-14-2013, 03:32 AM
chasers and their tranny of choice can now be buried side by side. this is progress folks

fivekatz
02-14-2013, 03:39 AM
Hey people can joke about this all you want but as late as 2008 I could not imagine the USDOD going this far towards equal rights.

robertlouis
02-14-2013, 04:25 PM
chasers and their tranny of choice can now be buried side by side. this is progress folks

Don't you need to be dead first? :geek: