PDA

View Full Version : One Year Later... I'm Returning to the Camera!

TSLexiWade
02-12-2013, 07:05 AM
YES! It has been an entire year since I last filmed my last few scenes before deciding to take time off from the industry.. & let me tell you, I am SOOO tickled pink to be returning to the camera.

My question for YOU is:

What do YOU wanna see from me in my upcoming shoot? Let me hear your ideas...

Here are photos from the last few scenes I filmed. Be sure to join www.FoxyAngel.com & www.ShemaleYum.com today!

gatsby1025
02-12-2013, 07:13 AM
You naked giving a footjob

johnb
02-12-2013, 07:17 AM
fantastic pics lexi!

Dick Tate
02-12-2013, 07:28 AM
Lexi,

I'd love to see you do some really girly stuff: painting your toenails, putting on lipstick, and getting dressed in front of a full length mirror. Then it would be really hot to see you getting turned on by admiring yourself, masturbating while kissing yourself in the mirror until you squirt your girl-cum all over the glass!

flabbybody
02-12-2013, 08:07 AM
Can u do a lezzie scene with your Texas buddy Stephanie, the one from shemaleyum ? I'd like to see you be the dominant one with her being a bottom slave girl. Make her beg u to fuck her and slap her around a little.

TSLexiWade
02-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Can u do a lezzie scene with your Texas buddy Stephanie, the one from shemaleyum ? I'd like to see you be the dominant one with her being a bottom slave girl. Make her beg u to fuck her and slap her around a little.

LMFAO! I would NOT film with this cuckoo bird even if it were the depending factor of my career.. The last time I saw this girl, she definitely got slapped around a little; but probably not the kinda "slap her around a little" you'd be expecting... Sorry love, but that'll never happen! Not in a BILLION years!

Actually, I have had the opportunities to work with two amazing ladies: Amy Daly & Reesa Noi - Two scenes I highly encourage you to check out!