PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

SarinaFan91
02-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Who is this lovely lady? :o

Now a bit about myself; I've admired t-girls since I was about 16, Im nearly 22 now, and personally they are the perfect kid of woman for me :) Big fan of Sarina Valentina (obviously), Bailey Jay, Sapphire Young, Jesse and Kimber James....plus quite a few more that I can picture but still don't know who they are!! Never had the opportunity to make love to one, but maybe I'll be lucky enough to one day :)

Anyway, i've been around the forum as a guest for a couple of years now, thought it about time to join in with the community! :)

Acron
02-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Thats Kalena Rios.

TS Evelyn Summers
02-12-2013, 01:07 AM
Welcome to the club boyfriend ;)

xoxo!

giovanni_hotel
02-12-2013, 01:09 AM
High five!!!
You found the right place. Don't make a mess.;)

SarinaFan91
02-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Oh wow I knew I liked Kalena, I just couldn't recall what she looked like exactly! Very beautiful woman :)

Thank you Evelyn! Can't wait to start getting to know some real women ;)

saifan
02-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Nice Avatar. Welcome.

Lots of Kalena out there too. And something for everyone as she is versatile.

youngblood61
02-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Who is this lovely lady? :o

Now a bit about myself; I've admired t-girls since I was about 16, Im nearly 22 now, and personally they are the perfect kid of woman for me :) Big fan of Sarina Valentina (obviously), Bailey Jay, Sapphire Young, Jesse and Kimber James....plus quite a few more that I can picture but still don't know who they are!! Never had the opportunity to make love to one, but maybe I'll be lucky enough to one day :)

Anyway, i've been around the forum as a guest for a couple of years now, thought it about time to join in with the community! :)Welcome Sarinafan91. Your ok with me as I'm a huge fan of Sapphire Young.:)

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 01:27 AM
welcome...don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain and enjoy the show. there is never a dearth of lovely ladies being posted about here, of which Sarina, Bailey and Kimber are a dominant topic. have fun!

SarinaFan91
02-12-2013, 01:39 AM
I'm not surprised! They are all very beautiful, especially Sarina tho <3

On that note, can anyone tell me what film this clip is from? Her best parts seem to stand out a lot more than usual :)

Also since I am new here please excuse me if I say anything that comes off as disrespectful or rude, I don't intend to, I'm just not aware of the customs around these here parts :) but I hold tgirls in the highest regard and would hope to one day fall in love with one...I don't want to insult anyone on here!

SarinaFan91
02-12-2013, 01:40 AM
That was supposed to be a gif :(