PDA

View Full Version : I miss my Tommy's burger

bat1
02-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Since I moved out of LA it's all I think about..:cry:cry

runround04
02-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Ive never been, but it looks damn good. Go out for an afternoon of riding and stop there for a quick lunch.

Willie Escalade
02-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Thank god I'm still here, although I don't get to them as often as I'd like. The original on Beverly and Rampart is the one to go to; fortunately there's one near my pad in Huntington Park...

Best chilli burgers around, baybee!

Dino Velvet
02-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Beverly and Rampart still original and best. I go to the one on Pico and Lincoln. Double Chili Burgers and Chili Tamales.

I'll even go to Tomy's on Pico and Sawtelle if I'm too lazy. Feel like such a traitor.

RallyCola
02-07-2013, 08:16 PM
never had a tommy burger. when i am out in cali, i make sure to go to fatburger and in and out because we don't have them in nyc. is this an LA only thing or is it all over cali? i will be in SD in november so i could check it out when there.

Dino Velvet
02-07-2013, 08:45 PM
never had a tommy burger. when i am out in cali, i make sure to go to fatburger and in and out because we don't have them in nyc. is this an LA only thing or is it all over cali? i will be in SD in november so i could check it out when there.

I might catch a lotta shit here but I like Fatburger the best. Get a 1 lb burger w/everything, make it opened face, pour chili over it, and eat with a fork and knife.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m716e65Qu21qdpb16o1_500.jpg

StinkyPete1000
02-07-2013, 08:51 PM
I've had in and out and I've obviously heard of fatburger but what's Tommy's like? Do they have a big reputation out west? I'll have to check it out next time I'm out there.

elchingon8
02-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Can't go wrong with Tommy's. Fatburger is also legit. I actually stopped by Tommy's when I was dropping my gf's friend off in Hollywood.

RallyCola
02-07-2013, 09:07 PM
i do prefer fat burger over in and out as well. it has superior topping choices and you can't beat a huge burger.

Dino Velvet
02-07-2013, 09:10 PM
i do prefer fat burger over in and out as well. it has superior topping choices and you can't beat a huge burger.

Fatburger uses really good ground beef too. Juicy with lots of flavor. No pun intended but In 'n' Out Burger is a mixed bag with those crappy boring tasting fries.

nevada64
02-07-2013, 10:34 PM
In 'n' Out's fries suck, but their burgers are good. I agree, Fatburger is good too. But I think Tommy's is way over rated. I don't see what is so good about their food. They put about a dozen pickles on their burgers and the chili doesn't do it for me. Just my opinion. Buen Provecho!

Willie Escalade
02-08-2013, 03:32 AM
Y'all are right. My favorites:

Fatburger
Tommy's
In-N-Out

And yes, I cheat as well by going to Tomy's or Tom's or Tamn's...but anoint nothing like the real think, baby!

As for locations, they're in So Cal...as well as one in Las Vegas and one in Henderson, NV.
http://www.originaltommys.com/tommy_loctions.php

Lovecox
02-08-2013, 06:52 AM
My heart goes out to you. I love Tommy's. The chili is like heroin. I also dig Carney's in Hollywood and Studio City.