PDA

View Full Version : Warm Bodies - Zombie love - who's seeing it

Wendy Summers
01-30-2013, 08:14 PM
I saw the trailer for this a few weeks back and I really think I want to see it. At the very least I love the concept. Anyone else planning to check this out?

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ4MjY2MjMzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDUxNzIwOQ@@._ V1_SX214_.jpg

Warm Bodies Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Zombie Movie HD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07s-cNFffDM)

lifeisfiction
01-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Probably

TabStorm
01-30-2013, 08:25 PM
I am looking forward to it

RallyCola
01-30-2013, 08:44 PM
i see most new movies so i will see this. it looks damn funny but like most funny movies, i hope all the high points aren't in the trailer and the rest of the movie sucks. wendy...wanna go with me?

DeliaTS
01-30-2013, 08:49 PM
Saw the trailer a few months ago and have been looking forward to it ever since. Zombie romantic comedy, awwwwww . . . ewwwwwww!

Wendy Summers
01-30-2013, 08:56 PM
i see most new movies so i will see this. it looks damn funny but like most funny movies, i hope all the high points aren't in the trailer and the rest of the movie sucks. wendy...wanna go with me?

Hrm... I wonder if we could pull off a NY Hung Angels field trip to see this LOL

TSMichelleAustin
01-31-2013, 01:54 AM
Hate Zombie stuff... except Shawn of the Dead... but actually just seen the guy on Ellen, he is the lil boy from About A Boy! Hes cute!

RallyCola
01-31-2013, 01:59 AM
idk if he is cute or not...or if he is really a good actor. the last thing i remember him from was x-men first class and we wasn't very good in that role. here, however, the script is funny and its got john malkovich so it should be good. any movie where he gets to play a crazy dude is usally going to have very funny moments

my my my!
01-31-2013, 02:22 AM
Zombie movies and games have been to death already (no pun intended) and this movie's premise just proves that hollywood will sell anything to the "omgz it's zoooombies or vampires" crowd.

RallyCola
01-31-2013, 02:25 AM
Zombie movies and games have been to death already (no pun intended) and this movie's premise just proves that hollywood will sell anything to the "omgz it's zoooombies or vampires" crowd.

you do realize that it is a book right? yes, hollywood optioned the book and made the movie, but it is a book loosely based on unrequited love ala romeo and juliet. the dude wrote a short story that a publisher thought was a fresh take on zombies.

aprilian
01-31-2013, 04:16 AM
It's good to see the genre get turned on its head. Even Walking Dead has it's departures from expectations.

Looks like a funny movie. Maybe as good as Shaun of the Dead?

zerrrr
01-31-2013, 05:19 AM
Hrm... I wonder if we could pull off a NY Hung Angels field trip to see this LOL
I would be interested. My writing has taken me in a couple of odd turns and some fellow authors have noticed an increase in the zombie romance genre over the past six months.

They are going for the Twilight crowd but the question is can you make zombies romantic? Vampires and Werewolves are a bit easier in that they survive but a zombie by nature is undead and the flesh is rotting. Rotting flesh is where people draw the line.

I took a stab at writing a story which turned dark so I pulled some parts. Friends have told me that there it would make a good horror short story so maybe in the next few months.

SXFX
01-31-2013, 05:54 AM
Yup yup it looks really really funny!
Like Sean of the Dead funny!

Remy757Photog
01-31-2013, 06:00 AM
I totally want to see this, kind of reminds me of the British zombie film told through the eyes of a zombie minus the love angle. I can't remember the name but it was good and made on like a $11 budget lol

SXFX
01-31-2013, 06:08 AM
Sean of the Dead?

Remy757Photog
01-31-2013, 06:28 AM
no, not Shawn of the dead

zerrrr
01-31-2013, 07:11 AM
Colin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_%28film%29

I should pick this up.

Does anyone else consider Rick's Descent into Madness a better title for The Walking Dead? I feel that way reading the comics and watching the show. LOL