PDA

View Full Version : All post op transsexual women allowed to enter Miss Universe

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2012, 10:10 PM
If they deny any transsexual contestant who is post-operative they will be fined $5 million dollars including the preliminaries!

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2012, 10:42 PM
I already am getting debates of why pre-ops were entered in as well.

Here is my feeling....I feel they are only allowing post-ops due to psychological purposes and body modification.

As we know many transsexuals are never diagnosed or do counseling. Many self medicate and get surgeries with out even speaking to a professional.

It may also bring out candidates who get surgeries and get on hormones just for the fame factor.

At least they know when a candidate enters who is post op..they typically are sound of mind and ready to take on such a role..and are very serious about their woman hood.

runround04
12-27-2012, 11:09 PM
Did they change the rules themselves or were they forced? Just curious, I cant find much info with a quick Google.

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Did they change the rules themselves or were they forced? Just curious, I cant find much info with a quick Google.
Well you know Donald let Jenna in last year..so when that happened..the rules changed..

runround04
12-27-2012, 11:14 PM
Well you know Donald let Jenna in last year..so when that happened..the rules changed..

Gotcha, never really paid much attention to the pagents, maybe Ill have to start:wiggle:

riccadevia
12-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Hmmm, I would think that it might open a can of worms in the judging simply by it being known and public pressure on the judges to either vote so as not to appear discriminatory or fear of lawsuits (fines) of the same, or by public pressure not being onboard with it and hurting their bottom-line which of course is advertising dollars. Just an observation...could get messy.

Nikka
12-27-2012, 11:37 PM
Danielle Foxx cud run for miss universe

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Yes she could!

Chiba5
12-28-2012, 12:28 AM

I agree and I'd wish her good luck