PDA

View Full Version : A different kind of SRS

Metamedi
12-22-2012, 08:15 AM
I plan to start HRT about a year from now.

This is a long way down the line, but I have been interested in this topic for a few months now.

The thing is, I do not want full SRS. Firstly, I don't see it as being very important. The thing I want to change is overt appearance, and, as strange as this sounds, I don't have any strong gender attachment to my penis. Secondly, I don't have the most faith in full general construction. The two of those combined leaves me with the obvious decision of keeping a fully functional (well, what is functional after HRT is done with it) penis over taking chances with a constructed vagina.

However, I certainly wish to get an orchi. I DO have strong gender associations to my testicles, and I want them gone.

The situation that is created would result in wasting a large amount of sensitized skin, however, as the scrotum skin would atrophy/shrink.

I found a solution to the problem a few months ago.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=538429&stc=1&d=1356156411
This is a version of what I want, but theirs is much more extreme. It would basically be Supron surgery, but with a few less sensitive bits.

Firstly, they kept their testicles, which I do not wish to do. Then there is all the body-mod stuff that I do not want.

I would just want a similar procedure done alongside orchi. I see this as preventing waste of sensitive skin.

What do others think of this? Do you find the procedure/outcome I am describing to be repulsive?

Would any sane doctor every preform this? It is a pretty crazy idea, but I feel like, if I explained the thinking behind it, they go agree. How would you even go about finding a surgeon for this?

MsDazzler
12-22-2012, 08:33 AM
I am not sure I get this... you mean you want to remove your testicles but keep the scrotum, and basically just create a hole through it?

Metamedi
12-22-2012, 08:39 AM
I am not sure I get this... you mean you want to remove your testicles but keep the scrotum, and basically just create a hole through it?

Kinda. Like a modification of supron's method. Invert the scrotum to function as a vagina, and craft the vulva out of scrotum/insensitive areas, as though the doctor was working with a patient who does not have enough penile skin to use to construct the vagina.

I am not talking about the same crafting job as the pic. I am only talking about a similar system.

Basically, imagine how SRS would work if the patient had a micro-penis. The same methods, except with a normal size penis.

amberskyi
12-22-2012, 08:43 AM
fuck...im going to lose sleep and future hard ons over this.thanks very much

Metamedi
12-22-2012, 08:50 AM
fuck...im going to lose sleep and future hard ons over this.thanks very much

Yeah, sorry. I know the pic I posted is a bit disturbing. I don't mean looking like that, though.

Tika
12-22-2012, 03:53 PM
I can't imagine any reputable surgeon doing the kind of Frankenstein weirdness you're describing, let alone the stuff that tattooed nutjob in the pictures above had. You want to get fucked? You've got an asshole.

Seriously, this is some sort of anime/futa nonsense. "Oooh I want a penis and a vagina and a butthole and maybe some elf ears and a TAIL, wheeee!" And people wonder why therapy is seen as necessary for anyone wanting to undergo surgery.

Jericho
12-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Love the ink...but don't wanna put my wiener in it! :hide-1:

Metamedi
12-23-2012, 08:06 AM
I can't imagine any reputable surgeon doing the kind of Frankenstein weirdness you're describing, let alone the stuff that tattooed nutjob in the pictures above had. You want to get fucked? You've got an asshole.

Seriously, this is some sort of anime/futa nonsense. "Oooh I want a penis and a vagina and a butthole and maybe some elf ears and a TAIL, wheeee!" And people wonder why therapy is seen as necessary for anyone wanting to undergo surgery.

Hmm... Yeah, I wouldn't think any surgeon would do it either, but I thought it would be worth it to ask.

For the record, I do agree about the therapy suggestion. Although, it is more on the topic of me not wanting to lose potential gain. I get obsessions like this. This is not about futa stuff. This is about "If I let part of me atrophy I will NEVER get it back, and if something useful could have been done with it, I will regret it forever."

Now, I see that it would actually be a bit counterproductive to have this done even if I could find a good surgeon to do it. It creates a bit of internal conflict, but I guess it is a good thing in this case.

Thanks, everyone, for the responses and advices.

Wanderer1
12-23-2012, 08:51 AM

Lmao, I almost choked and fell off my seat here!

themaster
12-23-2012, 09:51 AM
The only thing I can think of that may be close to what you're talking about is called "transscrotal." a hole though the scrotum that you can stretch.

HarajukuDollxoxo
12-23-2012, 03:03 PM
:hide-1:

MsDazzler
12-23-2012, 07:34 PM
You are trying to create a literal hybrid of a man/woman's gentialia... which might not turn out so well

danthepoetman
12-24-2012, 05:32 AM
Don’t want to sound demeaning, but this seems more like trying to be a cartoon than a person.
Some people really are naturally intersex, of course. Very few completely; in fact, almost none; it’s an absolute exception in medical records. Many intersex persons want to live as they are, today, rather than be surgically changed, and it’s a respectable choice. But the fact of the matter is that these people are in between two sexes, and they have to deal with that. And this is why doctors have always been intervening at birth to “correct” the state of intersexuation. More and more intersex people today justifiably demand the right for children to choose, from now on.
In this case, this is more like a desire to be a “futanari”, those absurd and horrible Japanese “dickgirls”. My guess is it should be difficult for that young woman.
This being said, it takes a bit of everything to make a world, even the most extreme.

Donkey
12-24-2012, 05:39 AM
Some of you should be ashamed for being so judgmental. Remember, there are many outside of this little community who view traditional SRS in the same light. This hybrid surgery may very well end up being a legitimate option one day. It certainly doesn't have to be the freak show you see in the photos in this thread.

Westheangelino
12-26-2012, 03:16 AM
To the OP:

Do not listen to a fucking word these idiots say about this being "gross", "weird", etc. I mean, are you fucking kidding me? How weird and gross does this sound to most people: "Hi, Dr. I was born male, but I "feel" like a woman. Can you please prescribe me hormones that will radically alter my appearance, sex drive, and damage my liver? Can I also get implants in my chest and ass and also break my jaw and shave some of it down while you're at it. Once I've had enough of this, can you castrate me, turn my cock inside out, and fashion a clit from my dickhead. BTW, I am willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket for this."

Yeah....I rest my fucking case. Now, OP, I will say that you need to think long and hard about this. No puns intended whatsoever. But at the end of the day, if it is what you really want, then go for it and fuck anyone who judges you.

natina
12-27-2012, 10:50 AM
I have been saying this all along.

people on here disparaging other people like,wants ,wishes and fantasy.

you all are FREAKS for any outsider looking in

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=73329&page=3

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=73329&page=2

To the OP:

Do not listen to a fucking word these idiots say about this being "gross", "weird", etc. I mean, are you fucking kidding me? How weird and gross does this sound to most people: "Hi, Dr. I was born male, but I "feel" like a woman. Can you please prescribe me hormones that will radically alter my appearance, sex drive, and damage my liver? Can I also get implants in my chest and ass and also break my jaw and shave some of it down while you're at it. Once I've had enough of this, can you castrate me, turn my cock inside out, and fashion a clit from my dickhead. BTW, I am willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket for this."

Yeah....I rest my fucking case. Now, OP, I will say that you need to think long and hard about this. No puns intended whatsoever. But at the end of the day, if it is what you really want, then go for it and fuck anyone who judges you.

there are some homophobic gays on this thread

Homophobic gays
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=57214

HOMOPHOBIC GAYS and the difference between a TS & a CD/TV/DQ
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59838

Tgirls calling guys "fags" for liking them.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=57502 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=57502)

I've been tricked

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=60780

homophobes secretly gay? A new study purports to prove

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/04/homophobic_maybe_you_re_gay_the_new_york_times_on_ a_new_study_of_secret_sexuality_.single.html

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Neat....

You think guys that are into Pussy and dick would be into this

I'm sure if the candidate that was shown was prettier more guys would be saying different