View Full Version : Canada-Tgirl DVD Available Next Monday Dec. 17 - PREORDER NOW

Kevin Dong
12-13-2012, 05:11 PM
50c8fafd9b081canadtrailerWEB.flv

Canda T-Girls features the hottest models from our neighbors up north! With a stellar cast, Danika Dreamz, Angee Diamond, Sumaya, Dita Dior, and Sweet Valerie star in five steamy hardcore scenes, including a memorable threesome with Danika Dreamz, Sweet Valerie, and Christian. These t-girls are so hot that you'll want to pour sweet maple syrup all over their naked bodies!

Preorder right HERE (http://www.shemale-video-direct.com/miva/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SVD&Product_Code=GY560&Category_Code=)

ALL Grooby DVD's HERE (http://www.grooby.com/groobycom_dvd.html)

Wendy Summers
12-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Yay for getting Dita on there -- she's a fucking hoot. I've heard amazing things with that 3-some too - Danika & Christian plus Valerie? can't wait to get to watch this.

GroobyKrissy
12-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Looks like a great collection of scenes! I want to see that Denni get banged though... she looks like she'd do a great scene.

Kevin Dong
12-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Looks like a great collection of scenes! I want to see that Denni get banged though... she looks like she'd do a great scene.

She's been banged already - check out SMY!

GroobyKrissy
12-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Oh geez... I don't know how I missed that. Thanks! She's a total Cutie!

Silcc69
12-13-2012, 07:43 PM
No Jizelle!?

Kevin Dong
12-13-2012, 09:15 PM
No Jizelle!?

retired!

timid1
12-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Great work Kevin! I reckon you have the second best job in the world, but maybe Christian has the best?! :)

ditadior
12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Yay for getting Dita on there -- she's a fucking hoot. I've heard amazing things with that 3-some too - Danika & Christian plus Valerie? can't wait to get to watch this.

Thank you baby.
I cant wait to see us make out on Tasha's Trashy TGirls Volume 2.

I wished you were in Canada this week bitch so we could party while im in Toronto. Im here til Sunday :( I hope your doing well.

Kevin Dong
12-13-2012, 11:19 PM
holy cow Dita. Looking good!

ditadior
12-13-2012, 11:52 PM
lots of hormones.
call me if you want a shoot with me before i leave back to pei.
im only here til sunday at 1 kevin.

im downtown at bloor and jarvis.

ill be at goodhandys tonight with lola.

upcoming scene i have coming for my twitter followers. 17th of december in prince edward island i have producer from showcase fridays without borders old tv show i used to watch as a teenager who is coming to film me.

12 inch english cucumber will be getting drilled into my ass.

im going to make it turn into a pickle after i juice my hole with it.

416-996-2651

ditadior
12-13-2012, 11:54 PM

taken right now for you kevin.

all i can say is being 19 the hormones work amazing on me. im getting closer and closer to a B cup everyday.

dita's not flat chested anymore ;)

Kevin Dong
12-14-2012, 12:07 AM
lots of hormones.
call me if you want a shoot with me before i leave back to pei.
im only here til sunday at 1 kevin.

im downtown at bloor and jarvis.

ill be at goodhandys tonight with lola.

upcoming scene i have coming for my twitter followers. 17th of december in prince edward island i have producer from showcase fridays without borders old tv show i used to watch as a teenager who is coming to film me.

12 inch english cucumber will be getting drilled into my ass.

im going to make it turn into a pickle after i juice my hole with it.

416-996-2651

I've asked the big man and if all is well you'll hear from me within 24 hours :wiggle:

christianxxx
12-14-2012, 12:16 AM
looking CRAZY good. lol

ditadior
12-14-2012, 12:47 AM
I've asked the big man and if all is well you'll hear from me within 24 hours :wiggle:

let me know. if its tomorrow i will cancell some of my time with my sugar daddy he will understand. if not im avaiable all saturday.
i fly back to prince edward island at 1 on sunday.

let me know for notice so i can book my makeup artist before i come. i want to be perfect. im not in the mood to half ass things this week :p lol.

looking CRAZY good. lol

thanks handsome. come to canada again, if not ill be going to the states this summer to see my friend Tristan Baldwin.
xoxo

hope all is well.

youngblood61
12-14-2012, 02:47 AM
retired!WOW, didn't know. She was a big favorite of mine. I wish her well.:)