View Full Version : Pet Pics...

GroobyKrissy
12-03-2012, 11:22 PM
For Dino and for anyone who cares to post pics of their pets :)

Here is my pet Chai, who is an Aussie, Rottie, and Spaniel mix... WEIRD! I got her as a rescue and we're best buds...except when I wake her up from a nap to take pictures of her :)

Wendy Summers
12-03-2012, 11:43 PM
I was expecting some guy with a color and a leash on him...

puppy's cute anyway

GroobyKrissy
12-04-2012, 12:10 AM

puppy's cute anyway

I am no slave owner.

martin48
12-04-2012, 01:14 AM

puppy's cute anyway

My take on man's best friend and a dog as well

Dino Velvet
12-04-2012, 02:47 AM

Here is my pet Chai, who is an Aussie, Rottie, and Spaniel mix... WEIRD! I got her as a rescue and we're best buds...except when I wake her up from a nap to take pictures of her :)

Great dog there, Krissy. Thanks for sharing. Rescued animals can be the most loyal. I've taken in many over the years and feed the ones I can't catch also. I'd like to get another pair of Akitas someday.

Not my old boy but could be a Xerox copy. Mine had a White Blaze vertically down the middle of his forehead and was 125 lbs. Very gentle animal(except when angered).

robertlouis
12-04-2012, 05:55 AM
I know there's a theory around that says men shouldn't have cats, but I love mine. Here's Henry.

Kevin Dong
12-04-2012, 06:22 AM
This is Bella. She is my only friend.

WendyWilliams
12-04-2012, 06:35 AM
I have three cats:

2 sisters who are Himalayian *sp* RagDolls-- Egypt and Isis...........Isis (smaller) is anti-social, always spooked and not friendly at all. LOL They are almost 4 years old.

Blacky (I didn't name him LOL) is around 8 .....He belonged to my parents and when they divorced I was asked to keep him until one of them moved into a new place, well 4 years later he is going NOWHERE lol.

Zeus is my little man of the house, he is 3 and is a toy Maltese. His favorite activity is giving nose licks and sleeping LOL

robertlouis
12-04-2012, 07:01 AM

Ms Bellucci's really let herself go this time..... :hide-1:

flabbybody
12-04-2012, 07:21 AM
I'd give her 100 likes if I could . What a sweetie

robertlouis
12-04-2012, 07:23 AM
I'd give her 100 likes if I could . What a sweetie

Which Bella, Flabby? Or both of them? :dancing:

GrimFusion
12-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Here's my cat Zodi.
http://i.imgur.com/CUN0X.jpg

My girlfriend and I found her away from her mother underneath a bush alone mewing her poor eyes out. She couldn't have been more than three or four days old. When we picked her up, her backside was full of fly larvae and maggots so we rushed her back to my place, washed her up, and I've been raising her since. Unfortunately, she's feral and only takes to me. She attacks anybody else who approaches her; even my girlfriend.

Here's a couple of pics from when she was still a kitten. :)

http://i.imgur.com/dUEau.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/6rRTs.jpg

BellaBellucci
12-04-2012, 04:06 PM

She's cute and all, but she ain't got my doggystyle.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
12-04-2012, 07:07 PM
I know there's a theory around that says men shouldn't have cats, but I love mine. Here's Henry.

Glad Henry's doing well. I remember when you first got him. Not enough of our gender looks after cats.

I usually prefer having dogs and cats together as it's fun watching them figure each other out. My Akitas were very kind and fair to smaller animals. My male spent much of his life having his butt be a scratching post for cats.

arena95
12-05-2012, 04:25 PM

youŽve showed me yours, IŽll show you mine!!!:party: