PDA

View Full Version : TG Motherhood

MrBlonde
12-02-2012, 07:43 PM
I've wondered this a lot lately. Is it pretty common for tg's to marry men who already have children and become step mothers? Also how common is adoption with a trans woman as a parent? I don't expect anyone to drop names or anything but do any of you know t-girls who are parents (as the mother)?

For those girls out there who care to discuss it, how do you feel about becoming a mother one day?

I find this whole situation very interesting. Anything at all to do with trans women motherhood please discuss. :)

GrimFusion
12-02-2012, 09:13 PM
I know one; and it's not an awesome situation for her, so I doubt she'd appreciate me going into any kind of detail about it. That's about all I can volunteer without crossing the line.

robertlouis
12-02-2012, 10:06 PM
I know one too; she and her husband are trying to adopt.

bluesoul
12-02-2012, 11:44 PM
i don't know any

BellaBellucci
12-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Yes, I'm a mom. No, I don't want to talk about it at the moment, but those who know me are free to.

~BB~

HarajukuDollxoxo
12-03-2012, 12:43 AM
I've wondered this a lot lately. Is it pretty common for tg's to marry men who already have children and become step mothers? Also how common is adoption with a trans woman as a parent? I don't expect anyone to drop names or anything but do any of you know t-girls who are parents (as the mother)?

For those girls out there who care to discuss it, how do you feel about becoming a mother one day?

I find this whole situation very interesting. Anything at all to do with trans women motherhood please discuss. :)

I 100% want to become a mother, without a doubt. Not ANY time soon lol, but for sure within a decade.

MrBlonde
12-04-2012, 03:10 AM
Thanks responders. Anyone else have anything?

tao1kiku
12-04-2012, 03:17 AM
My wife to be wants children, will e looking at adopting. She would have been happier if I had children of my own.

Cecil Rhodes
12-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I know of a famous TS that while pre-op impregnated a GG . She had already transitioned at the time except for SRS .

blkmamba
12-04-2012, 07:50 PM
I know of a famous TS that while pre-op impregnated a GG . She had already transitioned at the time except for SRS .

I also know this lady...well maybe you could always be talking about someone else.

blkmamba
12-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Yes, I'm a mom. No, I don't want to talk about it at the moment, but those who know me are free to.

~BB~

Did you adopt, step mom or your own child? if you dont mind me asking.

MrsKellyPierce
12-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm a step-mom and love it...if I decided to leave my husband for anything...it would definitely weigh in on the situation and make it harder...

So I understand why many women have a hard time leaving their partners now if children are involved...

blkmamba
12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Congradulation Kelly, am sure the kids love their step mom.

MrsKellyPierce
12-04-2012, 08:18 PM
It's made me respect motherhood more and understand how powerful a child relationship can be..and why it's so hard for many mothers to leave a marriage they aren't happy in..

horst1
12-11-2012, 12:27 PM

mia fever?

Cecil Rhodes
12-11-2012, 01:30 PM
mia fever?

Big Dick provider from The Bay Area ? Yes .