PDA

View Full Version : I spread holiday cheer last night!

sucka4chix
12-01-2012, 10:54 PM
I went to my first NYC party in over a year, and although I would MUCH rather support Sunny, my schedule pigeon holed me into the Friday night party. If I had to describe it in a phrase I would say MONEY PIT! $30 admission, $3 mandatory coat check,$9 corona. That being said, I wasn't gonna let $$$ be the spoiler of my night. Quite to the contrary! Many hot girls there, IMO. All the girls I have a thing for and some I hadn't seen. I didn't go home with anyone--- I've semi retired from that, but man did I stuff some stockings, so to speak! I think I got a few lap dances from everybody. So if you girls didn't go last night you missed the money train lol! Thanks Cassandra, Anna, Melody, Caro, Paris (not Pirelli), Cynthia and others I gave hundreds of $$$ to! Omg! I gotta pay rent!!!

giovanni_hotel
12-01-2012, 11:51 PM
If they made you pay $42 from jump, someone at least should have given you tongue and a hand job.

Odelay
12-02-2012, 12:04 AM
I went to my first NYC party in over a year, and although I would MUCH rather support Sunny, my schedule pigeon holed me into the Friday night party. If I had to describe it in a phrase I would say MONEY PIT! $30 admission, $3 mandatory coat check,$9 corona. That being said, I wasn't gonna let $$$ be the spoiler of my night. Quite to the contrary! Many hot girls there, IMO. All the girls I have a thing for and some I hadn't seen. I didn't go home with anyone--- I've semi retired from that, but man did I stuff some stockings, so to speak! I think I got a few lap dances from everybody. So if you girls didn't go last night you missed the money train lol! Thanks Cassandra, Anna, Melody, Caro, Paris (not Pirelli), Cynthia and others I gave hundreds of $$$ to! Omg! I gotta pay rent!!!
You made it rain! That can be a lot of fun.

sucka4chix
12-02-2012, 01:56 AM
You made it rain! That can be a lot of fun.
Yeah, much fun at the time, but I think tooooo much and I know I'll be looking at my finances later saying "Damn, I spend too much on entertainment!"
And I don't want to sound naive or overstate my position, but I think I actually have a couple girls who like me, in whatever way, and it was kinda screwy that I kept disappearing into the back with some other chicks.
Oh well!