PDA

View Full Version : Am I The Only One Who Feels This Way About Wallets?

GroobyKrissy
11-19-2012, 08:31 PM
When it comes to guys, am I the only one who feels like wallets stuffed with cash are a "must have" if I were to date one? I like big checking accounts and expensive cars equally, and I can survive with a guy having just one of those features, but I wouldn't date a guy who doesn't have a checking account or a very expensive car.

I know that cash and expensive cars are just things while things like intelligence and humor are actually part of who a person is, but do any other girls have this "must be rich" preference when it comes to guys? Now don't get me wrong, they don't have to be billionaires, but at least a couple million, you know?

I'm weird I guess, but I feel like guys who are poor, or just moderately wealthy are worthless, and that is a total turn off for me.

Now, if I met a guy who had a gorgeous face, good personality, and could make me laugh, I guess I could try to make the sacrifice and put my preferences on hold to date him (at least until he gave me a few thousand dollars or so) so I'm not completely closed to poor guys. Thoughts, opinions?

Wendy Summers
11-19-2012, 08:38 PM
So... "wallets stuffed with cash"... and "Big checking accounts" are euphemisms, right?

maxpower
11-19-2012, 08:44 PM
I see what you're doing ;)

GroobyKrissy
11-19-2012, 08:46 PM
So... "wallets stuffed with cash"... and "Big checking accounts" are euphemisms, right?

I originally wrote a more explicit version but I got tired of (never thought I'd say this) seeing "massive cock" and "balls" strewn throughout my thread.

Wendy Summers
11-19-2012, 08:49 PM
strewn throughout my thread.

tee-hee

sz1122
11-19-2012, 11:22 PM
What if you carry a money clip, wallets are uncomfortable

Wendy Summers
11-19-2012, 11:26 PM

It's not the size of your money clip, but what's in it that counts ;)

bluesoul
11-19-2012, 11:37 PM
Always felt that money clips to be more important than wallets. And yet not that important either. A beautiful man is a beautiful man, whether he has a large wallet or a tiny money clip. It’s a package. Charm and personality are also important, of course. Everything considered, it’s the masculinity that gets my drive going; the rest is accessory.

GroobyKrissy
11-19-2012, 11:38 PM

Money clips are nice because some of them can double as nipple clamps. That, I love. So, you pass.

GroobyKrissy
11-19-2012, 11:39 PM
It's not the size of your money clip, but what's in it that counts ;)

Absolutely. I prefer black credit cards... much like I prefer my men.

GroobyKrissy
11-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Always felt that money clips to be more important than wallets. And yet not that important either. A beautiful man is a beautiful man, whether he has a large wallet or a tiny money clip. It’s a package. Charm and personality are also important, of course. Everything considered, it’s the masculinity that gets my drive going; the rest is accessory.

There. Is. Hope.

danthepoetman
11-19-2012, 11:41 PM
What about the plastic... men?
Only gold plastic, Krissy? or platinum? lol

Hey! why not? You only live once! We have a say in our lingo, where I'm from, that goes: "Money doesn't make happiness, but it makes unhappiness easy"...
The only problem is that, as you get older, if you don't have a someone special, life can be quite lonely, and seemingly quite empty, as the only way to really value life in the end is by the love we shared. It's tough to face that, sometimes; but it's unfortunately a fact...

sz1122
11-19-2012, 11:44 PM
Money clips are nice because some of them can double as nipple clamps. That, I love. So, you pass.

Glad I pass, My money clip happens to be BLACK leather does that help at all

danthepoetman
11-19-2012, 11:44 PM
I guess I should take this as a token of appreciation, if not admiration, Bluesoul... lol

GroobyKrissy
11-19-2012, 11:45 PM
What about the plastic... men?
Only gold plastic, Krissy? or platinum? lol

Hey! why not? You only live once! We have a say in our lingo, where I'm from, that goes: "Money doesn't make happiness, but it makes unhappiness easy"...
The only problem is that, as you get older, if you don't have a someone special, life can be quite lonely, and seemingly quite empty, as the only way to really value life in the end is by the love we shared. It's tough to face that, sometimes; but it's unfortunately a fact...

Plastic is credit... and thus not paid for. So I give guys less points for plastic than for cold, hard cash. There is just something wonderful about motor boating a stack full of 100's. Try doing that with a stack of credit cards and you'll just end up with a cut up face.

As for empty, lonely lives... Ben Franklin is a good companion so who needs anything else?

GroobyKrissy
11-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Glad I pass, My money clip happens to be BLACK leather does that help at all

Oh definitely. Extra points for the leather even.

danthepoetman
11-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Plastic is credit... and thus not paid for. So I give guys less points for plastic than for cold, hard cash. There is just something wonderful about motor boating a stack full of 100's. Try doing that with a stack of credit cards and you'll just end up with a cut up face.
As for empty, lonely lives... Ben Franklin is a good companion so who needs anything else?
Well, I love history as much as the next guy, and especially myself the green founding fathers, I'll admit it any time. Besides, plastic is very bad for the environement.

nycguy1
11-20-2012, 12:00 AM
men who are very wealthy know what they are doing. they also know they have options. one cannot say who is better. a common middle class or working class (walmart) man or one who is very wealthy. it's just an opinion in the end. i will say this though. when a man is wealthy, he will expect things. he won't settle for you being you. every minute he will gauge what's his ROI on you. the same goes for wealthy women dating boy toys.

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 12:00 AM
Well, I love history as much as the next guy, and especially myself the green founding fathers, I'll admit it any time. Besides, plastic is very bad for the environement.

We had green founding fathers?

sz1122
11-20-2012, 12:05 AM

Yes, Its a little known fact that Kermit the frog was one of our founding fathers

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Yes, Its a little known fact that Kermit the frog was one of our founding fathers

Founding Froggies. I like it.

danthepoetman
11-20-2012, 12:15 AM
They are now...

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 12:23 AM
Don't you hate it when a guy says he is really, really rich but then you run a credit check on him and it turns out he has maxed credit cards and $1.50 in his bank account? I hate that.

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 12:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6upp3wJV9UU

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 12:45 AM

Two wurds. Im Ports.

Now go find me a Bobby Lee clip of his car stuff on MadTV...

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 12:52 AM
Two wurds. Im Ports.

Now go find me a Bobby Lee clip of his car stuff on MadTV...

This work? Oh-oh. Hot dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LpWTW94C3c

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 12:55 AM
This work? Oh-oh. Hot dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LpWTW94C3c

That one is funny but there is one episode that had me literally rolling on the floor laughing. He is at some club and yelling at all these girls as they pass by... I think he was making a big deal about his Daewoo or something like that. It was classic. Find that one pretty please :)

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 12:58 AM
That one is funny but there is one episode that had me literally rolling on the floor laughing. He is at some club and yelling at all these girls as they pass by... I think he was making a big deal about his Daewoo or something like that. It was classic. Find that one pretty please :)

I'll certainly try. I always found Bobby Lee funny. What is he doing now? Last time I saw him he was in the middle between Joe Rogan and Carlos Mencia being needled into admitting Mencia steals jokes like his cousins steals hubcaps.

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 01:00 AM
I'll certainly try. I always found Bobby Lee funny. What is he doing now? Last time I saw him he was in the middle between Joe Rogan and Carlos Mencia being needled into admitting Mencia steals jokes like his cousins steals hubcaps.

I know he appears on Chelsea Lately every once in a while but I'm not sure what he's doing.

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Is this it? Go to 2:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2MzBfKjAC8

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 01:07 AM
Is this it? Go to 2:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2MzBfKjAC8

OMG... that is too funny too. That wasn't the one that I was thinking of but I must have missed this one.

Guys... that is definitely the way to pick up a girl :)

Thanks for giving me a couple of laughs today Dino :)

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 01:09 AM
I know he appears on Chelsea Lately every once in a while but I'm not sure what he's doing.

I thought I saw him in Lawry's but it was the character from the Post Office and esurance commercials.

"Hey, you're not Bobby Lee."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gmIUZt2dpGE/TezfddHdYXI/AAAAAAAAEHU/ZkUGX_S8bb4/s1600/atakahashi.jpg

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Dino,

Hopefully this will put a smile on your face today too :) Fresh off the press of editing right now :)

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 01:11 AM
OMG... that is too funny too. That wasn't the one that I was thinking of but I must have missed this one.

Guys... that is definitely the way to pick up a girl :)

Thanks for giving me a couple of laughs today Dino :)

Sure. I miss the heck outta MadTV. Some great cast members and skits over the years. FOX really messed up that time slot. Wanda Sykes still trying to hold the fort down at 11PM?

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 01:12 AM
Dino,

Hopefully this will put a smile on your face today too :) Fresh off the press of editing right now :)

You always know how to make my wiener smile. So happy it's about to cry.:jerkoff

Thank you.

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 01:12 AM
I thought I saw him in Lawry's but it was the character from the Post Office and esurance commercials.

"Hey, you're not Bobby Lee."

Geez... does really look like him! I get the occasional "Dude, you look like Bobby Lee" email every once in a while. People always think they are being so original in their insults.

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Sure. I miss the heck outta MadTV. Some great cast members and skits over the years. FOX really messed up that time slot. Wanda Sykes still trying to hold the fort down at 11PM?

I am way too old to be staying up that late anymore. I was bummed when they took MadTV off. I think it was one of the worst moves ever, especially with SNL starting to go downhill at that time.

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Geez... does really look like him! I get the occasional "Dude, you look like Bobby Lee" email every once in a while. People always think they are being so original in their insults.

That's messed up. You're a beautiful woman.

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 01:18 AM
That's messed up. You're a beautiful woman.

Sweet :)

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 01:21 AM
Sweet :)

Sincere too. Always thought so, always will.

Willie Escalade
11-20-2012, 01:21 AM
Absolutely. I prefer black credit cards... much like I prefer my men.
I have a chance!! :dancing:

Odelay
11-20-2012, 02:28 AM
How about a wallet stuffed full of ones? Does that qualify? Sadly, I don't currently own a car, but if I did, it would be a big shiny expensive one - the kind that you like.

danthepoetman
11-20-2012, 04:46 AM
:dead-1:
This should belong in an anthology...

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 06:43 AM
How about a wallet stuffed full of ones? Does that qualify? Sadly, I don't currently own a car, but if I did, it would be a big shiny expensive one - the kind that you like.

No. Does not qualify. Unless of course, there are so many packed in there that you are a hunchback from sitting on it all day long. Then, you pass.

danthepoetman
11-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Talking about how many you can pack in, you know, Krissy, some cars packs more punch than they seem to be. Look at this one: 26 people in a mini…
How many people do you think can fit into a BMW Mini Cooper? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5FQ8MHlAOM)
I just figure it might be the same with wallets... or even guys! No?

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 07:21 AM
Talking about how many you can pack in, you know, Krissy, some cars packs more punch than they seem to be. Look at this one: 26 people in a mini…
How many people do you think can fit into a BMW Mini Cooper? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5FQ8MHlAOM)
I just figure it might be the same with wallets... or even guys! No?

Some guys certainly pack a lot of punch... Chris Brown comes to mind.

That is pretty wild though! Mostly I find that the fat wallets I am able to lift are mostly stuffed full of little scraps of paper, dirt, food scraps, and ancient condoms. I prefer nicely organized and light wallets with a thin stack of 100's in it. That is so sexy.

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 07:35 AM
Sincere too. Always thought so, always will.

Well thanks, Hon :)

Just between you and I...

I've always appreciated the way you have something nice to say about all the girls that visit here. I can't think of a time when you've said something negative about any of the girls, and it doesn't go unnoticed. I've gotten fairly comfortable here now but in those early days, I probably would have dropped off the radar if it wasn't for some of your compliments here and at HD... So, thanks :)

I guess I would date you even if you do have a strange fascination for stool and other odd bodily functions... even if you didn't have a penny in your pocket. OK, that's a lie. You must at least have a penny.

GroobyKrissy
11-20-2012, 07:35 AM
I have a chance!! :dancing:

Positively... but just because I'm in love with your current avatar.

danthepoetman
11-20-2012, 07:47 AM
I've always appreciated the way you have something nice to say about all the girls that visit here. I can't think of a time when you've said something negative about any of the girls, and it doesn't go unnoticed. I've gotten fairly comfortable here now but in those early days, I probably would have dropped off the radar if it wasn't for some of your compliments here and at HD... So, thanks :)
I guess I would date you even if you do have a strange fascination for stool and other odd bodily functions... even if you didn't have a penny in your pocket. OK, that's a lie. You must at least have a penny.
I agree with Dino that you’re lovely, Krissy, and I agree wholeheartedly with you that Dino is just a great all around guy. He’s the dean, here, and he doesn’t just make the girls welcome, but everybody new. Always fun and relax type of guy. He’s a pillar of HA. :)

Odelay
11-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Positively... but just because I'm in love with your current avatar.
Narcissist! :D

RallyCola
11-20-2012, 03:13 PM
well, the car i drive has nothing to do with my salary or assets. it has everything to do with driving from forest hills, queens to washington heights and back, every day in NYC traffic. also, i don't dress in fancy labels nor am i very flashy with cash. my money is for opulent vacations and buying another vacation house by 2015...not to impress women.

that said, that's just me...i'm a cheap fuck and don't live above my means nor see the value in excessive tangible things. but if you want a man that flashes cash, that's fine. there is no difference between being discerning on the basis of looks than finances. it is just the same as if i say i want a woman that looks a particular way with huge boobs, long legs and a round ass. we all have criteria.

the wealthiest man i know is fucking ugly in my opinion but because he is a rich and famous musician, he gets tons to hot teenaged pussy thrown at him. the 2nd wealthiest man i know has a lisp, a growth on his nose and is short but his wife is a gorgeous ex-model. women like superficial things and can see passed look and sometimes personality just because they can get shiny things. that's all.

all i know is that i am glad i have a hot wife that earns almost as much as i do so we will never have to worry about money

arena95
11-20-2012, 04:54 PM
money is something you just have, it´s not a subject for conversation...(p.g. wodehouse)

Dino Velvet
11-20-2012, 06:00 PM

Thanks right back atcha. I promise no poop talk at dinner. My worst habit on a date is my talking too much about Horror Films. Other than that I am a gentleman with good Catholic School Boy manners.

danthepoetman
11-20-2012, 08:45 PM
I don’t know about the way girls react to money in general. I suppose I have been fortunate to always have been favoured by beautiful girls without having that much money (enough, but I’m not rich by any means). But I know I was envied often by much wealthier men, who were jealous of the girl I was with.
So I guess it’s totally legitimate for a girl to have a certain standing for men, when it comes to money. But I’m not sure it always translates the other way around…

BLKGSXR
11-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Depends on the person! I know many girls that when its a client yes! because they are looking for sex of course $$$$ is a must but if it someone they are looking to know nah they are contempt with not making too much but surviving! So reassess the way yall look at things!

natina
11-22-2012, 12:04 AM
YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A GOLD DIGGER
Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY)

Missy Elliott - All N My Grill [Video] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAyzeR3QtQ)

Kool Moe Dee (https://www.youtube.com/artist/kool-moe-dee?feature=watch_video_title) - They Want Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMPHvgismPw

When it comes to guys, am I the only one who feels like wallets stuffed with cash are a "must have" if I were to date one? I like big checking accounts and expensive cars equally, and I can survive with a guy having just one of those features, but I wouldn't date a guy who doesn't have a checking account or a very expensive car.

I know that cash and expensive cars are just things while things like intelligence and humor are actually part of who a person is, but do any other girls have this "must be rich" preference when it comes to guys? Now don't get me wrong, they don't have to be billionaires, but at least a couple million, you know?

I'm weird I guess, but I feel like guys who are poor, or just moderately wealthy are worthless, and that is a total turn off for me.

Now, if I met a guy who had a gorgeous face, good personality, and could make me laugh, I guess I could try to make the sacrifice and put my preferences on hold to date him (at least until he gave me a few thousand dollars or so) so I'm not completely closed to poor guys. Thoughts, opinions?

Dino Velvet
11-22-2012, 02:58 AM
YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A GOLD DIGGER

I don't mind a gal digging through my gold as long as I get to dig through her brown. How many gold bars makes a hundred dollars?