View Full Version : Date tonight with a ts

buckjohnson
11-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Tonight I will have my first date with a TG/TS female. Then in the morning, oddly enough, we will go to her church together, a very accepting, progressive church.

saifan
11-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Make sure to have pancakes before you go tomorrow morning. Make sure they have lots of syrup.

RallyCola
11-18-2012, 03:50 AM
all of your choices suck. have a good time

mac.B
11-18-2012, 04:30 AM
dont bring up any tranny shit and treat her like a normal gg. Even though you'll probably get some dont bring up sex either. When the date is over kiss her while grabbing her hips. From there she'll show u if she wants sex.

buckjohnson
11-18-2012, 05:04 AM
i like this suggestion. I am leaving in about another hour. Got held up by some real life shit, but its been handle and I am on my way.

dont bring up any tranny shit and treat her like a normal gg. Even though you'll probably get some dont bring up sex either. When the date is over kiss her while grabbing her hips. From there she'll show u if she wants sex.

mimiplastique
11-18-2012, 05:06 AM
i like this suggestion. I am leaving in about another hour. Got held up by some real life shit, but its been handle and I am on my way.
just drug the bitch and do what u want

buckjohnson
11-18-2012, 05:10 AM
Any suggestion on what type of drug?

You mean my pleasant personality is not enough? My charming wit, my stylish attire, my physical beauty is not enough? I have to resort to chemical entrapment. MP please give me some benefit. Though taking her to the bathhouse and watching her get gangbang my take some enticement that go beyond beauty, charm and manners.

mimiplastique
11-18-2012, 05:14 AM
Any suggestion on what type of drug?

You mean my pleasant personality is not enough? My charming wit, my stylish attire, my physical beauty is not enough? I have to resort to chemical entrapment. MP please give me some benefit. Though taking her to the bathhouse and watching her get gangbang my take some enticement that go beyond beauty, charm and manners.
dude was just playing

buckjohnson
11-18-2012, 05:24 AM
So was I. Though now I am a little tipsy from 151 rm and vodka and some fowl shit is in head now.

dude was just playing

Donkey
11-18-2012, 05:57 AM
...some fowl shit is in head now.
A bird shit on your head?

icarus2112
11-18-2012, 06:01 AM

Mimi, I like how you think, want to go out on a date? ;)

nysprod
11-18-2012, 06:06 AM
You mean you get gangbanged or she does??

Also, I'd google one of her photos and she if she's posted on BP or CL...

bluesoul
11-18-2012, 07:24 AM
Tonight I will have my first date with a TG/TS female. Then in the morning, oddly enough, we will go to her church together, a very accepting, progressive church.

pay her at the beginning of the "date" so you can get that part out of the way

buckjohnson
11-18-2012, 07:57 AM
she is home with me now. We are live and online.

buckjohnson
11-19-2012, 02:13 PM
She did not give me permissiona to post about how the date ended. But I will say this. It was both suprising and not up to expectations, perhaps on both persons. She did give me all the warnings and made sure i understood the consequances, and that she had feelings for me. she told me the differences between her and a GG, and that is reality, not my fantasy. I am almost positive I ignored all her warnings and though I just recd a text from her wanting to come over again, that exp will never happen again and I will tell her no, and good luck with her search for happiness

NoSay
11-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Lol that's often how it ends if it was just physical and it was your first experience. Things are quite different in reality, you need to actually like the person.

Its sad because mentally a lot are conditioned to only want a physical or attracted to the physical but after getting to it you may realize its not for you.

Goodluck

NoSay
11-19-2012, 02:22 PM
Just to add i am assuming, no idea what happened, so i may be totally off base if so disregard.

buckjohnson
11-20-2012, 08:09 AM
nothing happen