PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Dee-lite vs Tranny Strip

cd-sarah
10-27-2012, 02:02 AM
I'm fairly new to this site and am curious what the differences are between the Sunny dee-lite and Tranny Strip events? Thanks.

Tranny Strip
10-28-2012, 03:51 AM
I'm fairly new to this site and am curious what the differences are between the Sunny dee-lite and Tranny Strip events? Thanks.

I'd love to hear peoples feedback!!

For all of our events go to our website!!

Have pics, videos, press and calendaer of events on our website. We are the only TS party in NYC with a website about TS events that gets updated weekly. www.TrannyStrip.com

Love to hear feedback! Thanks

GroobySteven
10-28-2012, 11:30 AM

Two different events - you can see photos and press releases from both at the stickies at the top of this page.

jackalou1
12-12-2012, 06:11 PM
You canīt rely on the websites. I would like to know excatly what to expect and what happens at both - not from the sponsors but from some particpants.

Thanks

flabbybody
12-12-2012, 11:48 PM
that's a bit unfair tuchytranny. There's certainly girls and guys going at it in the bathrooms but that doesn't mean you have to participate in that activity. I've encountered aggressive girls at the parties but the vast majority will politely leave you alone if you're there to observe only.
"mostly old and unattractive" is simply a subjective opinion as I have seen hot young girls in attendance and there's always something to suite every guys' varied tastes.
Like everything else in life you need to accept these events for what they are. If you expect to see beautiful girls 'not on the clock' you'll need to go to bars and clubs where they hang out and party. At my age I lack the stamina for that, so a tranny event is an acceptable alternative.