PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris- post-op?

mistab
10-19-2012, 10:27 PM
I just read in another thread that Jennifer Paris stated that she was 100% female...does this mean that she is now post-op?... if so, I missed the memo... I could have posted this in the other thread but didn't want to hijack it.

bluesoul
10-19-2012, 10:33 PM
i believe the statement "100% female" is inaccurate since you'd also have to alter your dna so it has 2 (two) x chromosomes. if this happened though, it would be a biological feet and the individual in question would be the first human to alter their gender completely

Willie Escalade
10-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Who starts these rumors?

mistab
10-20-2012, 02:08 AM
Jennifer Paris actually posted it in a recent thread about what to do in Dubai....she did, however, end the statement with a winking emoticon....

lifeisfiction
10-20-2012, 03:08 AM
Well I heard she is pregnant or something like that. She underwent some experiemental procedure over in Asia. The procedure was talked about on the forum earlier by Natina, where in Asia they have some of the most cutting edge advancements in trans surgery and treatment. For example using an endoscopy to insert implants through the underarm leaving no scarline on the breast itself. This procedure involves a surrogate and using part of the abdomen in creating something similar to a gg's womb. Apparently her long time bf wanted to have a child and that after they eloped at the festivial in Europe she underwent the procedure a month ago. I guess I shouldn't really say anything because of the procedure's high risk of the body rejecting the embryo, but I really think good news needs to be spread. I hope it goes well since it is at risk, nevertheless I wish both of them happiness and success.

(Now if this one takes, the internet is more powerful and believable then anything printed in a tabloid)

TsJennifer
10-21-2012, 02:04 AM
Well I heard she is pregnant or something like that. She underwent some experiemental procedure over in Asia. The procedure was talked about on the forum earlier by Natina, where in Asia they have some of the most cutting edge advancements in trans surgery and treatment. For example using an endoscopy to insert implants through the underarm leaving no scarline on the breast itself. This procedure involves a surrogate and using part of the abdomen in creating something similar to a gg's womb. Apparently her long time bf wanted to have a child and that after they eloped at the festivial in Europe she underwent the procedure a month ago. I guess I shouldn't really say anything because of the procedure's high risk of the body rejecting the embryo, but I really think good news needs to be spread. I hope it goes well since it is at risk, nevertheless I wish both of them happiness and success.

(Now if this one takes, the internet is more powerful and believable then anything printed in a tabloid)

I didn't want to make an official announcement yet but since it out in the open now I will keep you all posted with the progress in the future

south09
10-21-2012, 09:59 AM
I platonic love you Jennifer

martin48
10-21-2012, 03:47 PM
I platonic love you Jennifer

Sod "platonic"

Prospero
10-21-2012, 03:48 PM
What will you call the baby if it's a boy?

south09
10-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Sod "platonic"

I do what I want

JenniferParisHusband
10-24-2012, 12:02 AM
I didn't want to make an official announcement yet but since it out in the open now I will keep you all posted with the progress in the future

I knew it! They told me it wasn't possible for me to knock you up from a thousand miles away, but that didn't stop me from trying!!!!!

Congrats, my love! Let me know if you want to make it official before the birth. :praying: