PDA

View Full Version : Black Tgirls for Oct 16th

GroobySteven
10-18-2012, 08:35 PM
A great update with gorgeous naked tgirls showing their hard cocks and sexy asses! Black tgirl Carmen Van Buren is a sexy slim shemale with a hot body, firm ass, natural tits and a big hard cock! Black tgirl Elektra has a sexy curvy body, big breasts, a juicy ass and a rock hard cock! Black tgirl Kimora is a sexy BBW transsexual with a hot body, big boobs and a juicy ass! Black tgirl Lauren Williams is a sexy tall TS with a hot body and natural breasts. Black tgirl Tonya is a sexy shemale with a hot body,...

TS Evelyn Summers
10-18-2012, 09:11 PM
So I dont get it.....

How do you get another shoot with BTG or ANY of the grooby sites??? I see some girls come back 3 or 4 times.

Do you have to be extra pretty or something. Or get voted back by "Popular Demand" from the people???

Eve

GroobySteven
10-18-2012, 09:21 PM
So I dont get it.....

How do you get another shoot with BTG or ANY of the grooby sites??? I see some girls come back 3 or 4 times.

Do you have to be extra pretty or something. Or get voted back by "Popular Demand" from the people???

Eve

A good question and not one answer. Most of it has to do with the feedback or sellability of a model. I'd first look at the rating a model got on the site and how many people rated her. Then as I'm on most of the forums, would take that into consideration.
It also very much depends on how long in between the last shoot it was. Some models we can use on multiple sites so they get a lot of shoots in a short amount of time, others we can't fit in so much or they are less in demand so less shoots and then there are many models whom we try once but don't feel a reshoot would help improve our return any.
This is a business and as much as I want to encourage as many girls whom want to work, to do so but I have to base the reshoot choices on models whom I expect will make the investment return.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Spoken like a TRUE businessman ;)

God you make me smile dude :)

How bout I buy you a cuppa when you get here...

Eve

xoxo

GroobySteven
10-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Spoken like a TRUE businessman ;)

God you make me smile dude :)

How bout I buy you a cuppa when you get here...

Eve

xoxo

You can't get a good cuppa in Vegas. The water isn't good and it's too high altitude. I'll buy you a martini.

Deepdarkfucker
10-18-2012, 09:30 PM
The second and last girls are rocking and would love to rock them

mrtrebus
10-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Mmmm Electra.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-18-2012, 09:39 PM
You can't get a good cuppa in Vegas. The water isn't good and it's too high altitude. I'll buy you a martini.

what....you'll buy me a Maserati.....hey, I'll take it!!!!!!

Hugz!

xoxo

flabbybody
10-19-2012, 12:57 AM
I know Tony Vee reads the comments on the model's bio page and lobbies for re-shoots of the ones who generate the most chatter

natina
10-19-2012, 01:55 AM
If T-Girls hada bunch of money,an image consultants,a team of beauty experts,transformation /transitions experts,clothing and fashion experts. then many would be very popular.

I am talking about the OLD Hollywood system to groom a star.

So I don't get it.....

Eve

natina
10-19-2012, 02:15 AM
you could be like the paris Hilton or kim Kardashian of T-Girls

brickcitybrother
10-22-2012, 01:08 AM
Thanks... keep the posts up and watch membership grow.