PDA

View Full Version : sade honey hot fantasy date

tsHoneyhung
10-18-2012, 10:01 AM
hey guys here is one of my requests, would you think this is a hot fantasy. actually sent this request to a gentleman.

"I have a request, i want you to get a room at the Fairmont hotel, on saturday at a time that is conveniently untaboo.
Then notify me of our date saturday at 1pm by telephone confirmation . Send me a licoln town car, between 4-6 pm.
Leave an envelope with the room card key, and $2500 at the front desk, write my name on the envelope.

I will wear sexy lingerie, stalkings, garter and wet lip gloss, under a very sexy black wraparound dress with knockout high heels.
Arrange a cool bottle of champange and fresh flowers would be kind.

If you can enjoy this fantasy, will hear from you at 1pm on Saturday."

Chaos
10-18-2012, 10:36 AM
$2500 at the front desk

No offense, but I would expect to never see you or the 2500 ever again....But then, I have trust issues and that's a LOT of money to be leaving so far from my sight.

Chaos
10-18-2012, 10:53 AM
And to be clear I wouldn't even trust the staff with my 2500.
Been taken advantage of too many times,and had people that were supposed to be trustworthy make off with money meant for other people.

tsHoneyhung
11-11-2012, 08:00 AM
I have a certain standard of men i like to see! I enjoy quality time!
You mr.chaos are not my standard of man i prefer.

Chaos
11-11-2012, 09:29 AM
No big deal. There are lots of people that I do not fit their standards.
That's just how it is.
But leaving that kind of money with complete strangers FOR a complete stranger would never happen with me anyway.
If I knew you,that would make a world of difference.
But that's just how it goes.
No harm,no foul.

danthepoetman
11-11-2012, 09:36 AM
That was 3 weeks ago. I’d be very curious to know if there was a gentleman at this blind fantasy rendez-vous, HoneyHung. Please, tell us what happened…

GrimFusion
11-11-2012, 09:55 AM
This is either her way of "avoiding a transaction" or she's seriously trying to jack a dude. I say whatever, though. If there's some sucker out there dumb enough to show up with $2,500 and leave it with the desk clerk, maybe it'll teach them a valuable lesson.

Dino Velvet
11-11-2012, 09:33 PM
This is either her way of "avoiding a transaction" or she's seriously trying to jack a dude. I say whatever, though. If there's some sucker out there dumb enough to show up with $2,500 and leave it with the desk clerk, maybe it'll teach them a valuable lesson.

Hope he looks on the bright side and sees that $2500 as an investment in his education. Hustling 101.

I don't fault the gals who make certain demands but I shake my head at the fellas who cooperate.

mistab
11-11-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm guessing that he didn't show... but then again I know that I'm more than a bit cynical.

tsHoneyhung
11-17-2012, 01:08 PM
wow, its nice to hear the truth from a few admirers,
but then again its a hot fantasy date, lol.
This is how i get to know my market place, thanks.

buckjohnson
11-18-2012, 07:52 PM
I have stayed at the Fairmont (in Ohio) Never saw anyone there worth $2500, but obv you are.