PDA

View Full Version : Why do I LOVE seeing Tgirls cumming in their own mouth??!!

JonnyH
10-17-2012, 06:17 PM
I don't know why but I really find it quite a turn on watching a hot little tgirl shooting her load in her own mouth..! Lets be honest, we've all thought about doing it right up until the point of cumming then realised what a twisted thought it was...!!!!

Deimos
10-17-2012, 06:38 PM
sometimes it's unavoidable... i mean, when you got a load like peter north, and it just flys everywhere... it just happens.

aprilian
10-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Been there ...Done that

RallyCola
10-18-2012, 01:34 AM
there is nothing wrong with liking girls cumming in their own mouth or tasting your own. i don't shoot it in my mouth but i love snowballing so its almost the same thing.

do you get turned on by a girl sucking the cock or dildo that was just up her butt? i would assume that girls into ATM and girls that eat their own cum appeal to the same viewer. it just shows how hot and nasty the girl is and that's usually a turn on.

most men are turned on by things they don't usually get to see or do. that's all

youngblood61
10-18-2012, 01:41 AM
Count me among those who like girls shooting in their mouth.:jerkoff

JonnyH
10-18-2012, 09:46 AM
there is nothing wrong with liking girls cumming in their own mouth or tasting your own. i don't shoot it in my mouth but i love snowballing so its almost the same thing.

do you get turned on by a girl sucking the cock or dildo that was just up her butt? i would assume that girls into ATM and girls that eat their own cum appeal to the same viewer. it just shows how hot and nasty the girl is and that's usually a turn on.

most men are turned on by things they don't usually get to see or do. that's all

Haha, snowballing..! Reading that did brighten up my dull morning. Agreed, it's the nasty edge of the sword that's a turn on..

LibertyHarkness
10-18-2012, 12:38 PM
i like eating my own cum, sucking myself off , doing ass to mouth etc ..

JonnyH
10-18-2012, 01:03 PM
i like eating my own cum, sucking myself off , doing ass to mouth etc ..

Liberty - what I wouldn't do to see that in real life...!!!! You have brightened up my day with the endless thoughs of you blowing in your own mouth! For this I THANK YOU...!

LibertyHarkness
10-18-2012, 01:07 PM
i do it alot on webcam haha

youngblood61
10-18-2012, 02:12 PM
i like eating my own cum, sucking myself off , doing ass to mouth etc .. I like watching you do it Libby,it's so hot!:jerkoff

RallyCola
10-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Haha, snowballing..! Reading that did brighten up my dull morning. Agreed, it's the nasty edge of the sword that's a turn on..

well...when i see a girl cum in her own mouth, that's immediately the next step i think of....kissing her.

here is an idea for your next video libby....
bang a girl really really well, cum in her mouth then snowball with her. cum kissing is just really intimate and nasty all at the same time

LibertyHarkness
10-18-2012, 03:59 PM
done that a few times already, i cum in my friends pussy then sucked it out and spat it back into her mouth then she snowballs me with it :)

will do more ., i love cumplay stuff i am quite vile haha

JonnyH
10-18-2012, 04:34 PM
done that a few times already, i cum in my friends pussy then sucked it out and spat it back into her mouth then she snowballs me with it :)

will do more ., i love cumplay stuff i am quite vile haha

Wow Liberty - I don't know whether to applaud or run and hide!! How very nasty of you, please tell us more...

JonnyH
10-18-2012, 04:38 PM
well...when i see a girl cum in her own mouth, that's immediately the next step i think of....kissing her.

here is an idea for your next video libby....
bang a girl really really well, cum in her mouth then snowball with her. cum kissing is just really intimate and nasty all at the same time

RallyCola - I've wanted to do that on a few occasions but bottled it last minute like a bitch! Don't know what it is but as soon as I've shot my load the last thing I can think of is tasting it. Ironic isn't it that I'm fine with a tgirl doing it - in fact I love watching a tgirl do it..!!