View Full Version : Guess I'm Gay

bat1
10-09-2012, 11:21 PM
AFter all these years

Of fighting it!

Been married twice and have two daughters

But even when I was married I was looking at she males and guys be hide
Her back..I tried to stop many times. And just be straight but failed many
Times...I'm 52 now and need to get on with my life...

Thanks for listening

Chaos
10-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Never once in my life have I considered myself gay. I like girls. They ARE girls.
I have NEVER looked at a man and wanted him. EVER. Society is quick to label everything and then make you think you are wrong...I live by MY standards and MY rules. Because most times "society" is just a group of people with their heads in the sand or up their own asses.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-09-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm hungry....I want some chicken nuggets!

onmyknees
10-10-2012, 12:00 AM
AFter all these years

Of fighting it!

Thanks for listening

That doesn't sound too affirmative..."Guess I'm Gay".

tsadriana
10-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Transgender = Gender identity= sex with an Trans-gender doesnt make u gay love
Lesbians,Gay,Bi= Sexual identity
Most Transvestites are sexualy motivated.

Ryz
10-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Never once in my life have I considered myself gay. I like girls. They ARE girls.
I have NEVER looked at a man and wanted him. EVER. Society is quick to label everything and then make you think you are wrong...I live by MY standards and MY rules. Because most times "society" is just a group of people with their heads in the sand or up their own asses.

He also said men....

Ryz
10-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Transgender = Gender identity= sex with an Trans-gender doesnt make u gay love
Lesbians,Gay,Bi= Sexual identity
Most Transvestites are sexualy motivated.

But even when I was married I was looking at she males and guys be hide her back

Dino Velvet
10-10-2012, 12:27 AM
I'm hungry....I want some chicken nuggets!

You try those new Original Recipe Bites at KFC? Best Chicken McNuggets ever. Great Honey Mustard dipping sauce too.

http://couponerslivingfree.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/kfc.jpg

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 12:33 AM
OoooooooooOhhhhh shit!

MdR Dave
10-10-2012, 12:36 AM
You try those new Original Recipe Bites at KFC? Best Chicken McNuggets ever. Great Honey Mustard dipping sauce too.

Does KFC use real chicken or are they like McDs, chemically reconstituting food bit?

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 12:40 AM
For the LONGEST time.....I did not know the monster tacos @ Jack n The Box had soy inside them instead of meat!

No wonder my tits grew so huge....all that damn soy estrogen!

Dino Velvet
10-10-2012, 12:40 AM
OoooooooooOhhhhh shit!

Hell yeah! You still like Carl's Jr too, right? You have Fatburger in Vegas?

http://dcist.com/attachments/dcist_sommer/2008_0611_fatburger.jpg

Does KFC use real chicken or are they like McDs, chemically reconstituting food bit?

Looks and tastes like decent quality chicken breast. Try some. Get some Honey Mustard too. Way better than Mickey D's.

Dino Velvet
10-10-2012, 12:43 AM
For the LONGEST time.....I did not know the monster tacos @ Jack n The Box had soy inside them instead of meat!

No wonder my tits grew so huge....all that damn soy estrogen!

I always like going into the main dining room and interrogating the cashier about the taco meat while ordering a few. No fun eyeballing the clown face.

tsadriana
10-10-2012, 12:44 AM

Looks and tastes like decent quality chicken breast. Try some. Get some Honey Mustard too. Way better than Mickey D's.
KFC mmmmmmmmm

Chaos
10-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Thanks....now I'm STARVING and must find something I want to cook..... :D

TS Evelyn Summers
10-10-2012, 12:46 AM

Had Carl's jr. last night!!!! a Double Western BAcon Burger...2 Orders of Criss-Cut Fries & an Oreo cookie shake!

Yeahp....We have a fat burger here too! I'm not really one to be conservative with money when it comes to food...but goddamn!!!!!

Fat burger is EXPENSIVE!!!!! almost $20 for burger and some damn fries!

Dino Velvet
10-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Had Carl's jr. last night!!!! a Double Western BAcon Burger...2 Orders of Criss-Cut Fries & an Oreo cookie shake!

Yeahp....We have a fat burger here too! I'm not really one to be conservative with money when it comes to food...but goddamn!!!!!

Fat burger is EXPENSIVE!!!!! almost $20 for burger and some damn fries!

A Double King Burger with double cheese and chili is a pricey but a delicious burger. I like the Fat Fries(Steak Fries). I'm the thrifty type usually cooking what I but form the grocery store but every once in awhile I need Fatburger.

That Carl's Jr sounds great especially the Oreo Cookie Shake. I like to get the fried zucchini sometimes too.

maxpower
10-10-2012, 01:18 AM
How did this become a thread about fast food? Anyway, it's dinner time and you all have made me super hungry, so I am going to go get some for myself.

bubbski
10-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Guess I like Fast Food...

natina
10-10-2012, 01:27 AM
You are gay - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsVpdBIi1BU)

Surprise Cockfags! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1QMJlAAidQ)

team america | suprise cockfags! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuTlZKVSE0I)

AFter all these years

Of fighting it!

Thanks for listening

natina
10-10-2012, 01:30 AM
I'm not gay...Anymore - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93sYugfAOo8)

Ponyboy
10-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Bisexual is probably the more appropriate term in this instance. Some times more gay than hetero. Sometmes more hetero than gay. It changes from day to day.

Does any else love Lasagne?

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Bisexual is probably the more appropriate term in this instance. Some times more gay than hetero. Sometmes more hetero than gay. It changes from day to day.

Does any else love Lasagne?
Lol!
Outside of purely practical reasons, I suppose we should just abandon labels altogether.
I love my lasagna with lots of cheese! ;)

jennylicious
10-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Lol!
Outside of purely practical reasons, I suppose we should just abandon labels altogether.

:iagree:

RallyCola
10-10-2012, 06:36 PM
without labels, i wouldn't know if i was eating creamed corn or string beans.

Prospero
10-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Here we go again........

hngs
10-10-2012, 07:00 PM
It's only gay if the balls touch. Eh?

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I think we should agree that in this society, we love every possible types of stew. You just smell the aroma, and make your pick… ;)

suziyum
10-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Here is a simple test. Have sex with a guy, make sure you come THEN if you want to cuddle and kiss and and love the smell of his body...YOU ARE GAY.

if on the other hand, you want to zip up and leave, you just like having sex with guys.

Jericho
10-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Waddaya want, a parade and a musical named after you?
You gotta work it for that shit! :shrug

Merkurie
10-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Here is a simple test. Have sex with a guy, make sure you come THEN if you want to cuddle and kiss and and love the smell of his body...YOU ARE GAY.

if on the other hand, you want to zip up and leave, you just like having sex with guys.

That shit is funny!

GrimFusion
10-10-2012, 09:20 PM
AFter all these years

Of fighting it!

Thanks for listening

Do you, man. Sounds like you've been living your life trying to be somebody else. You can't be genuinely happy placating society. So long as you're not tied to anybody and you don't have people depending on you, get out and have all the fun you can. Half of your life is already gone. It's about time you caught up.

RallyCola
10-10-2012, 09:53 PM

the cuddling part may be true but i would say if you have sex with a guy once, you can call it an experiment. you are still a cocksucker, but not necessarily gay. fuck a dude a second time just to make sure you didn't like it...will, you are a gay.