PDA

View Full Version : A girl could at least make sure her legs are shaved and smooth.

ashymon
10-02-2012, 07:49 AM
I'm sorry I diddnt shave my legs today doesn't quite cut it when your paying for a fantasy.....

Ryz
10-02-2012, 07:57 AM
I started growing back hair.... How the hell em I supposed to reach back there!

JenniferParisHusband
10-02-2012, 08:26 AM
I'm sorry I diddnt shave my legs today doesn't quite cut it when your paying for a fantasy.....

Just pretend she's European. Always dug the girls in Paris. But really hairy legs on em.

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Brazilian girls also often keep the hair on their legs. They use a cream, I think, that has both thinning and bleaching effects. They eventually only have some kind of a peach fuzz on the legs, although in some cases, pretty thick. Personally, I much prefer soft, silky women’s legs. It just goes with all the rest of the beauty and the softness and the femininity.

youngblood61
10-02-2012, 03:52 PM
I like some hair, only around the asshole and cock. Arms and legs must be shaven!:)

Bunsdk
10-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Just pretend she's European. Always dug the girls in Paris. But really hairy legs on em.
I honest to god dont get this saying.

Ive never ever met a hairy european. Neither legs nor arms...

ashymon
10-03-2012, 04:00 AM
I just hate rubbing my hands/body against prickly stubble... last night was not one of my better experiences... I should have said no thanks and walked out...

JenniferParisHusband
10-03-2012, 07:33 AM
I honest to god dont get this saying.

Ive never ever met a hairy european. Neither legs nor arms...

Really? I spent a summer abroad and the five French girls I spent evenings with, all hairy legs.

GrimFusion
10-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Really? I spent a summer abroad and the five French girls I spent evenings with, all hairy legs.

You couldn't purchase a single razor in five days? Are they that scarce over in France?

Deimos
10-03-2012, 12:14 PM
You couldn't purchase a single razor in five days? Are they that scarce over in France?
lmfao.... i got to admit. this was pretty funny.

MacShreach
10-03-2012, 12:38 PM

LOL. But it's partially an urban myth. If a girl is out casually in jeans or slacks, yeah maybe she won't bother but if she's dressed to party she will. It also kinda depends where in France you are and what kind of girls you're meeting.

Armpits are much more variable, but again it depends on what she's doing--evening dress, most girls shave, tee-shirt most won't bother. French women can be extremely sexy and fashion-conscious but this is France--the revolution is never far below the surface and being forced to conform to societal norms is routinely challenged here

MacShreach
10-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Oh, and French girls don't shave their arms. They would regard that as obsessive anyway

MacShreach
10-03-2012, 12:41 PM
As do I

Prospero
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Do you think the norms you outlined there prevail in Paris and one or two other main connurbations in France, but are less true in rural areas? I've often wondered if the French reputation for stylishness is primarily generated by the women of paris

Prospero
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Shaving the arms is a bit obsessive. i would agree with that.

MacShreach
10-03-2012, 01:08 PM
There's clearly a distinction between what goes in the sticks and what goes in town, but it's not restricted to Paris Lyon and Marseilles...Go to any French town or city and you'll see lots of stylish, sexy women...who will have shaved their legs if they are wearing skirts

MacShreach
10-03-2012, 01:14 PM
FWIW (and I have considerable experience here) France is the best place in Europe to live, without doubt. Not just for the women.