PDA

View Full Version : Bulge or no bulge?

Robert66
10-01-2012, 12:10 AM
I was wondering what the general feeling is regarding a TS showing a bulge? Do guys like other people to think their TS gilrfriend is a GG or do they like to parade the fact that she is a TS.
When I go with my TS girlfriend to the beach she tucks her equipment away as far as it will go to give the impression she is a GG. However, this is very uncomfortable for her, and as she is very prone to get erections when in the water, it means she has to continually make adjustments.
Although initially in our relationship (we have been together for two years), I preferred her to do this as I wanted people to believe she was a GG, I am more relaxed and open now about her identity, and I have suggested to her to let her equipment sit naturally in her bikini.
I have found with time I have become more accepting of the 'Third Gender' theory, and do not have problems with people knowing my girlfriend was in fact born male. I do get turned on when I see her bulge if she is wearing tight pants or shorts.
What do other people feel about this?

MacShreach
10-01-2012, 12:14 AM
I was wondering what the general feeling is regarding a TS showing a bulge? Do guys like other people to think their TS gilrfriend is a GG or do they like to parade the fact that she is a TS.
When I go with my TS girlfriend to the beach she tucks her equipment away as far as it will go to give the impression she is a GG. However, this is very uncomfortable for her, and as she is very prone to get erections when in the water, it means she has to continually make adjustments.
Although initially in our relationship (we have been together for two years), I preferred her to do this as I wanted people to believe she was a GG, I am more relaxed and open now about her identity, and I have suggested to her to let her equipment sit naturally in her bikini.
I have found with time I have become more accepting of the 'Third Gender' theory, and do not have problems with people knowing my girlfriend was in fact born male. I do get turned on when I see her bulge if she is wearing tight pants or shorts.
What do other people feel about this?

Bulges are sexy.

speedking59
10-01-2012, 12:17 AM
frankly, i'm too old to be worried about what other people think

amberskyi
10-01-2012, 12:27 AM
i prefer to not have people stare at me like a freak

Lovecox
10-01-2012, 12:43 AM
I went to the beach recently with my TS gf and she had a bit of a bulge going. If anyone noticed I don't think they cared. I dug it. Sexy as hell.

Donkey
10-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Bulges are sexy as hell.

madtv72
10-01-2012, 01:16 AM
I agree, bulges are MEGA SEXY!!!!

GrimFusion
10-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Eh... it's admirable that you wanna be all accepting and supportive, but this almost sounds like something you want her to do. She's going to get starred down at by a lot of people who don't understand all so you can get a woody? Whether or not she's willing, that's kinda messed up. If both of you want to be exhibitionists, go find a nude beach. Shoot a sex tape. Flash traffic. I just don't understand why you'd want to make your girl feel all awkward in public.

Robert66
10-01-2012, 01:31 AM
No, get me wrong. I probably didn't word it properly in my post. I don't wanther to do it, I'm saying it no longer bothers me in public. She hides it because she doesn't want to embarass me. She is very proud of her dual-sexuality, but not to the degree of being an exhibitionist, but she just looks for comfort and not having to worry about her bulge showing at times.
The reason I get turned on when I notice her bulge is because I know she is having an erection and the thoughts of what we could do with it excite me, which I think is quite normal in any strong relationship.
I would never encourage her to do something she doesn't want to.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-01-2012, 01:37 AM
I have ZERO quams about NOT tucking in public. Either you like it...or dont look! I have been know to go out in public wearing just undies and leggings! and despite what most say......Leggings and tights ARE pants!!!! hahaha

I'll wear the tightest jeans ( dont give a shit )...Balls right there in yo face! " You like what you see muthafucka?!?!....Wanna Ride??? 10 Dollas! "

End of story!

GrimFusion
10-01-2012, 01:43 AM
No, get me wrong. I probably didn't word it properly in my post. I don't wanther to do it, I'm saying it no longer bothers me in public. She hides it because she doesn't want to embarass me. She is very proud of her dual-sexuality, but not to the degree of being an exhibitionist, but she just looks for comfort and not having to worry about her bulge showing at times.
The reason I get turned on when I notice her bulge is because I know she is having an erection and the thoughts of what we could do with it excite me, which I think is quite normal in any strong relationship.
I would never encourage her to do something she doesn't want to.
Are you saying that she only tucks when she goes out in public with you and doesn't do it when she goes out alone?

amberskyi
10-01-2012, 01:46 AM
shoot...i would be even more on top of the tuck if i was alone. theres no one there to protect you if you get clocked by some unstable loser.
luckily im small with the balls the size of marbles.tucking to me feels about as natural as breathing.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-01-2012, 01:47 AM
Before a night out!

http://i45.tinypic.com/34yadue.jpg

JamesHunt
10-01-2012, 01:50 AM
^^^^

candidate for the bulges thread

TS Evelyn Summers
10-01-2012, 01:55 AM
^^^^

candidate for the bulges thread

Hey ... Gee Thanks Mister!!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/14vpumc.jpg

dc_guy_75
10-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Evelyn,

That bulge under your skirt is a wonderful sight, I love it!

TS Evelyn Summers
10-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Evelyn,

That bulge under your skirt is a wonderful sight, I love it!

Thanks boo boo!

xoxo

tsdvdman
10-01-2012, 03:26 AM
Before a night out!

Now that's what I'm talkin bout...dayyyyum..HOTT HOTT HOTT..:whistle:

Robert66
10-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Are you saying that she only tucks when she goes out in public with you and doesn't do it when she goes out alone?
No I didn't say that

youngblood61
10-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Love the bulge,:)

GrimFusion
10-01-2012, 08:18 AM
No I didn't say that

You probably shouldn't approach the subject with her then. That'd be my advice.

MacShreach
10-01-2012, 09:46 AM
shoot...i would be even more on top of the tuck if i was alone. theres no one there to protect you if you get clocked by some unstable loser.
luckily im small with the balls the size of marbles.tucking to me feels about as natural as breathing.

You keep telling us this stuff...while I'm having breakfast (phew)! Seriously though babe, we both know this is just banter and fantasy....very few transwomen, alone or accompanied, are going to attract attention to that little bit of extra weight, outside of, shall we say, a sales pitch situation. Safety (and beauty) first.

sydburn9
10-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Hi sexy Evelyn, i love that pic ! do you have a facebook profile baby ? i wanna be you're friend !

Thanks a lot !

TS Evelyn Summers
10-01-2012, 11:50 PM
PM Sent...and you are MOST welcome!

xoxo

theoryman
10-02-2012, 05:13 AM
That is a great pic!!!

--

youngblood61
10-02-2012, 05:11 PM
You have a great body Evelyn!:jerkoff

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 06:44 PM
You look sexy with your bulge though, that shit looks sexy and your glasses make me want to do something to ya ;-) I would suck your cock in public!!!

Before a night out!

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 06:48 PM
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

You could shove my face right there and rub your cock while in your undies all over my face. Pull it out and let me suck your cock until you cum a huge load. dam you sexy

Hey ... Gee Thanks Mister!!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/14vpumc.jpg

youknowit
10-02-2012, 08:50 PM
I must say ..simply divine , curves in all the places and in all the right ways...fabulous 10/10 indeed

tsdvdman
10-02-2012, 08:54 PM
I must say ..simply divine , curves in all the places and in all the right ways...fabulous 10/10 indeed
:iagree:

RallyCola
10-03-2012, 12:12 AM
to answer the original question...whatever the girl wants to do and feels most comfortable with, but if it were my decision...i wouldn't mind seeing a bulge. it would be on hell of a turn on but i'm equally a voyeur and exhibitionist so that might be selfish.

i look at it as i'm with this girl as much for her beauty, body and mind so why hide part of it when you are advertising so much more on the beach anyway

johnb
10-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Evelyn those bulge pics are fantastic. Post more if you've got them please!

youngblood61
10-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Evelyn is a welcome edition to the fun at HA.:)

luvsbigass
10-04-2012, 07:46 PM
It's all about personal choice and we all want and need to be comfortable. Evelyn looking good baby.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Thank You!

xoxoxo

johnb
10-05-2012, 05:49 AM
So, Miss Evelyn, your hotness, when is your next bulge pic coming? Your audience anxiously awaits!

TS Evelyn Summers
10-05-2012, 08:27 AM
So, Miss Evelyn, your hotness, when is your next bulge pic coming? Your audience anxiously awaits!

lol..here is one from way back when!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2gvuers.jpg

Los Angeles resident
10-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Call me crazy but I would have no issue dating a TS that sported a bulge. In fact, if I came to her house or she came to my house, I would want my TS date to sport a bulge instead of tucking it in.

johnb
10-05-2012, 02:37 PM
What could possibly be done to improve that body? Wow!!!