PDA

View Full Version : Stupid hair question... If you are bored.

PrincessaGianna
03-29-2006, 03:59 AM
I want the opinion of both girls and boys... Help me out pwweaaaze!

Short, medium, or long?

I think I look more femme with short bangs because I kind of have a bossy brow ridge (but not that bad) AND the hairline is a bit high.

What would be a better style for the meantime before I could possibly get some subtle work on my forehead?

Trogdor
03-29-2006, 04:03 AM
I think you look excellent either way, but you look adorable in the first picture

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/bow_154.jpg

I think a sorta bob-cut, about chin length with the bangs would work quite well for you.

And Princess....the only stupid questions are the ones that are not asked. 8)

PrincessaGianna
03-29-2006, 04:18 AM
LONGER....THE BETTY PAGE THING IS FROM THE 50s, ITS CUTE FOR A SHOW BUT NOT FOR EVERYDAY....ALSO THIS IS A COMPLAMENT NOT A RANK, YOUR NOSE STANDS OUT MORE WITH SHORTER HAIR, I HAPPEN TO LIKE A GIRL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF A BEAK ON HER , MY WIFE JULISSA WHO PASSED AWAY HAD A NOSE SIMILAR TO YOURS, I LIKE THAT ALOT....SHE WAS A BEST FRIEND OF ALLANAH'S......IM NOT BEING SHADY, I JUST THINK YOUR NOSE AND BIG EYES MAKE YOUR LOOK, JUST LIKE MY JULISSA.....SO IN MY OPINION , DO NOT GET IT FIXED, KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS, JUST KEEP YOUR HIR LONGER...YOU LOOK CUTE.....JUST MY OPINION, YOU ASKED...

Thanks for the compliment sweetie and you are right about the nose... I wouldn't ever touch the nose, I think it's distinctive to my Sicillian background, and a unique feature on me. Plus if it was ever messed up that's something that's right in the middle of your face. Nothing worse to me than a bad nose job on a tranny hahaha. I <3 my beak!

The American Nightmare
03-29-2006, 05:28 AM
I agree with Megabody.

In the third pic, you look like you're competing on The Apprentice.

dvda74
03-29-2006, 05:42 AM
Its great to see that you respect the members of this board enough to ask us what we think.

You look great in all 3 pics, but I think the last one is really the best look.

Thanks for sharing!

ace
03-29-2006, 06:25 AM
I like the middle pic best, so you know where my vote is... :)

Bicycology
03-29-2006, 08:36 AM
I think medium hair is best, with the pics we've seen, but the top pic is just so adorable.

Gorgeous, natural, desireable.

Hmm.

I think you've got something.

By the way - your 'zoomshare' site is 404'd.

Do you want me to arrange a free hosting site for you?

rvince
03-29-2006, 09:13 AM
I prefer the 1st pic :-)

ian
03-29-2006, 02:08 PM
The second for me, but they are all close.

I like your hair in general.

TomSelis
03-29-2006, 02:22 PM
I think you look best with the long hair. You look very glamourous with long hair.

lolozack
03-29-2006, 08:48 PM
First two pics look more natural, girl next door look (loved to see you next door). The third one, while pretty, looks more "professional", advertising or something like that. May be photoshoped?
LZ

Friedrich_Nietzsche
03-30-2006, 09:07 PM
You would look fantastic even with a shaven head...
But if u want my opinion,
i'd choose medium

BeardedOne
03-31-2006, 12:01 AM
You would look fantastic even with a shaven head...

Ooo, the Persis Khambata look from Star Trek:The Motion Picture. :D

I like both your mid-length and long/business looks. I tend to have a preference for long, straight or swept hair, but have been known to say "Ooh" at short hair when the look is 'right' (The Halle Berry look from her Catwoman film would be an example).

Bangs work well for you, but not with wavy/curly hair (As in your first pic).

Of course, this is all moot if you were to meet me and see that I have a bit of an Einstein thing going on here. :lol:

porschedan
03-31-2006, 06:20 AM
i like how it looks in the third pic, and you do have a friggin beautiful nose

Ecstatic
03-31-2006, 07:15 AM
I generally prefer long, but it doesn't matter that much to me. More important is that the hair complement the shape of the face, and I think you look good in all three pics.

PrincessaGianna
04-01-2006, 03:51 AM
I think medium hair is best, with the pics we've seen, but the top pic is just so adorable.

Hmm.

Sorry babe... I mispelled the link. Try it again, or click http://princessgianna.zoomshare.com :)

rick_932
04-01-2006, 03:55 AM
im loving your hair in this pic:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/picture_35_870.jpg

Bicycology
04-01-2006, 07:36 AM

Hmm.

Sorry babe... I mispelled the link. Try it again, or click http://princessgianna.zoomshare.com :)

Thanks, sweetie. I was frightened for a moment there...

:D

cueball
04-01-2006, 08:16 PM
You look great in all 3 pics! But I have to say the first one gets my vote!

snaketrans
04-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Second & Third picture. So cute!! :shock: