PDA

View Full Version : Can You Hear Me Now???

specialk
03-25-2006, 05:05 PM
This is guaranteed to drop a call :lol:

http://www.shemale-movies.net/949tel/ngrtrnns.html

Vikki
03-25-2006, 05:46 PM
One question.. Why? :why

themaster
03-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Wonder if the phone is set on Vibrate? Give one hell of an orgasm

specialk
03-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Wonder if the phone is set on Vibrate? Give one hell of an orgasm

I never thought of that (vibrate)....I knew there had to be a good reason to do it.....LOL

BeardedOne
03-26-2006, 05:18 AM
That's nothin', I've seen it done with a regular phone receiver (Which is why I always wash down hotel phones before using them). :shock:

ezed
03-26-2006, 07:20 AM
So that's how you transfer the info from a sims card to a new phone!
Thanks for the info. By the way where do you get the docking station?

specialk
03-26-2006, 02:12 PM
That's nothin', I've seen it done with a regular phone receiver (Which is why I always wash down hotel phones before using them). :shock:

Did you mean on your computer screen or in person?.........I just realized I've been doing phone sex all wrong, who would have thunk? :lol:

Friedrich_Nietzsche
03-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Thats an other perspective of 'Phone Sex'?

I find it neither erotic nor funny..

skweetis
03-26-2006, 09:32 PM
haha, i saw this a few days ago.

"have you heard about the new motorola?...it really stinks."

BeardedOne
03-27-2006, 12:48 AM
Did you mean on your computer screen or in person?.........I just realized I've been doing phone sex all wrong, who would have thunk?

I saw the image, but knew one of the people involved (The one that was 'giving phone') and know it to have been a genuine image. I knew he was kinky and rather butt-centric, but even =I= have limits of what I might consider stimulating or not.

I've had personal experience with some scary-sized plugs, so I know what's possible, but a phone receiver is bendy and has sharp parts on the seams, so it's not what I'd consider a safe 'toy'. :shock:

LowKey
07-31-2006, 01:54 PM
Sex with phones....and people thought sex was animals was going to far. I have to say it seems to me that "assholes" are becoming the next black holes of interesting. They find something new and interesting to stick down it and what do you know...new sex class.