View Full Version : Mary kay

Baileyluv
09-07-2012, 07:35 PM
So thinking about maybe doing this, anyone with any comments or experience?

Remember im coming from the construction feild:tongue:

TempestTS
09-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Fuck no... those people are like cosmetics vampires, your friends will soon hate you cuz youll find yourself constantly trying to sell them stuff

Baileyluv
09-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Fuck no... those people are like cosmetics vampires, your friends will soon hate you cuz youll find yourself constantly trying to sell them stuff

lol, im kinda worried about that too, but im limited on friends as i tend to keep to myself

danthepoetman
09-07-2012, 10:07 PM
I think that usually, they make money out of their agents or salesmen or whatever you will call it, rather than with the public. I’m afraid in most cases, you are the real client… Be careful with what you’ll have to invest…

Baileyluv
09-08-2012, 12:02 AM
I think that usually, they make money out of their agents or salesmen or whatever you will call it, rather than with the public. I’m afraid in most cases, you are the real client… Be careful with what you’ll have to invest…

100 bux outta pocket to start, and yes i knowits a pyrimad scheme, just like Moni Vei

tsfanatic11
09-09-2012, 07:20 PM
I know that, in the states, they give their people a custom Cadillac for sales generated. That is pretty nice - no I am not a salesperson there, just see them on the road. Tempest has a good point because, once you start, everyone (even close friends) become marks.

Willie Escalade
09-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Amway!