PDA

View Full Version : DoubLe penetration

A-Team
09-07-2012, 05:22 PM
I am about to try a big size ts as I recently become confortable with receiving anal, I had a great session being fucked by a lovely Asian ts with a good size cock, but now I want more, I want a big dick to make me feel really fucked.
So I'm just waiting to have the time off. However, I like Asian ts more, but in London there is really no superhung ladyboy. So I was thinking maybe I could try a duo with 2 6-7 inchers i like, and see if I can satisfy my need for extreme fuck by taking 2 cocks in the ass at once. Is this easy to do? I feel that it could be difficult to find the right position so maybe better stick to a single big dick?

Prospero
09-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Try suzanna Holmes if mega big is your thing... or there is a girl in Holland park with a huge cock.. can't recall her name.

or get an expert girl to fist you... eva vortex maybe

SammiValentine
09-07-2012, 05:43 PM
just get a road traffic cone, much cheaper and come in several shades and textures

robertlouis
09-07-2012, 05:47 PM
just get a road traffic cone, much cheaper and come in several shades and textures

But traffic cones don't talk dirty to you unless you're seriously drunk...

Dino Velvet
09-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Used to be a lady of the evening in Hollywood who teased oncoming cars by playing "Hide The Fire Hydrant". Every once in awhile somebody jumps the curb and drives through the front of Guitar Center.

freedom
09-07-2012, 06:04 PM
nothing beats 2 cocks. admittedly you will struggle to walk for a bit (in my experience) but if you are a bottom, then nothing feels better.