View Full Version : Toyota's transgender car ad

karaalextv
08-22-2012, 10:26 PM
The ad for the all-new Corolla, which is known in some markets as the Auris, features 19-year-old Ukrainian-born male model Stav Strashko who identifies as transgender strutting in front of the car in a red bikini, before losing his jacket and posing in front of the car topless.

The taglines ''not in trend, not casual, not for everyone'' flash on screen while the androgynous model, who appears female in most of the shots, stares into the camera.

Strashko has posted the ad on his Facebook page, with the comment: ''Omg Its finally out, my ass and face on toyota's new auris commercial!!!!''

The ad is reportedly only going to be shown in Japan.

The new Corolla hatchback will be revealed at the Paris motor show in September.

オーリス TVCM 常への裏切り篇 30秒 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwJrAr7GkY&feature=player_embedded)

PRETTY FREAKIN' HOT GIRL

hazycloud
08-22-2012, 10:30 PM
wowzers that's sexy!

Merkurie
08-22-2012, 10:30 PM
OMFG!
That was hot.

Wendy Summers
08-22-2012, 11:00 PM
well played

darcytv
08-22-2012, 11:02 PM
He is stunning

karaalextv
08-22-2012, 11:02 PM
If you look very closely in the scenes of her ass, between her legs, you can see the, well, the you know what.

She is gorgeous

iago_delgado
08-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Interesting!

trish
08-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Awesome! Gotta love Stav, but you also gotta love the choreography too...the way you're led to believe Stav's breasts will be hidden behind the fold of her arms and then they aren't. I'd love to see the reaction were that ad to run here in the U.S.

onmyknees
08-23-2012, 01:28 AM
The ad for the all-new Corolla, which is known in some markets as the Auris, features 19-year-old Ukrainian-born male model Stav Strashko – who identifies as transgender – strutting in front of the car in a red bikini, before losing his jacket and posing in front of the car topless.

The taglines ''not in trend, not casual, not for everyone'' flash on screen while the androgynous model, who appears female in most of the shots, stares into the camera.

Strashko has posted the ad on his Facebook page, with the comment: ''Omg Its finally out, my ass and face on toyota's new auris commercial!!!!''

The new Corolla hatchback will be revealed at the Paris motor show in September.

‚ƒƒ‚ TVCM 常˜への裏ˆ‡‚Š‡ 30’ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwJrAr7GkY&feature=player_embedded)

PRETTY FREAKIN' HOT GIRL

That's a fascinating bit of commercial eroticism . I fell awkward saying this....but he's hot. Where TF did he learn to walk like that?? lol

blkmamba
08-23-2012, 04:13 AM
I would love for this add to make to the US...man a lot of people would got their panties in a bunch

danthepoetman
08-23-2012, 04:27 AM
Theres a lot of these male models nowadays, that models as women. Its very strange. In some cases, theyre embarrassingly sexy.

Ben
08-23-2012, 04:39 AM
Stav Strashko, Androgynous Model, Struts In Bikini In New Toyota Commercial (VIDEO):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/22/stav-strashko-toyota-commercial_n_1822990.html

Stav Strashko states in the article: '"Strashko also says he's happy in his own skin: "I've never thought about becoming a woman. I feel very comfortable in my own body just the way it is."'

Ben
08-23-2012, 04:42 AM
Gender-Variant Model Featured in Sexy Toyota Commercial:

http://www.advocate.com/politics/media/2012/08/22/gender-variant-model-featured-toyota-ad

TatianaSummer
08-23-2012, 06:41 AM
I like!

muh_muh
08-23-2012, 01:06 PM
someone please explain to me what any of this has to do with the car?
car commercials are terribad these days

Stavros
08-23-2012, 01:46 PM
You mean, you were admiring the car???

Wendy Summers
08-23-2012, 03:05 PM

Actually as a commercial this does exactly what they want it to do... folks are talking about the ad and mentioning it's for the new car. The goal of this is product awareness and they are doing it with shock value. The images tie to the tag line and message they want conveyed about their car (it's unique and for folks who want to be different)... this is a win on that point.

danthepoetman
08-23-2012, 03:27 PM

In general, you create a commercial to attract attention. The more peoples attention is captured, the more it will be talked about and the better the sales will be. Thats the very principle of publicity. And with this one, YOU GOT IT! It definitely will, attract attention :)

Nikka
08-23-2012, 03:41 PM
good job, now how can I go back to work?

Nikka
08-23-2012, 03:49 PM
his smile is beautiful

danthepoetman
08-23-2012, 04:49 PM
He is incredibly delicate and graceful. Very troubling. Almost too troubling.

Merkurie
08-23-2012, 05:06 PM
The only thing that would be troubling is how to get into a good position in the back of that little car.

karaalextv
08-23-2012, 05:37 PM
He is incredibly delicate and graceful. Very troubling. Almost too troubling.

How so?

Merkurie
08-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Behind the scenes clip
オーリス TVCM 出演モデルインタビューービー - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EX9_eVJ4ig)

danthepoetman
08-23-2012, 05:47 PM
The only thing that would be troubling is how to get into a good position in the back of that little car.

lol

How so?

I think its the fact that he is a young man who says hes happy as a man. I think of myself as hetero. Of course, its one more example of how silly labels can be. Yet it still does trouble me. He turns me on, I have to admit it
Then again, he alludes to the fact that he has in the past, as a kid, played in transvestism; his whole mannerism is also very feminine and even his facial expressions and body postures. Despite what hes saying, you could say that hes somewhat transgender, I suppose. One way or the other, hes very lovely!

Merkurie
08-23-2012, 06:01 PM
"I think it’s the fact that he is a young man who says he’s happy as a man."

Dan you raise an interesting question. He claims not to be transgendered nor desires to be a woman, yet he is clearly very girly. I don't see anything "manly" about him but if he represents as a man fine by me. "Man" in my mind corresponds to some level of inherent masculinity, but that is just my bias. So someone like Stavros or Andrej can be male models, but I have a hard time seeing them as "men".

Is it acceptable, or can society be comfortable with a "man" to be as inherently feminine as a woman, and yet NOT consider themselves as trans?

Willie Escalade
08-23-2012, 06:12 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93vm0ZZpT1ql9h78o1_r2_500.gif

danthepoetman
08-23-2012, 06:30 PM
"I think its the fact that he is a young man who says hes happy as a man."

Dan you raise an interesting question. He claims not to be transgendered nor desires to be a woman, yet he is clearly very girly. I don't see anything "manly" about him but if he represents as a man fine by me. "Man" in my mind corresponds to some level of inherent masculinity, but that is just my bias. So someone like Stavros or Andrej can be male models, but I have a hard time seeing them as "men".

Is it acceptable, or can society be comfortable with a "man" to be as inherently feminine as a woman, and yet NOT consider themselves as trans?

Not only is it a very good question, I think youre right on the money. I think its probably the trend society is taking. The sheer number of male models working as females is most probably a sign of whats coming. Were not talking about a few anymore, but probably a couple dozens as highly paid models -not that Im an expert on this, but correct me if Im wrong
Women have accomplished these changes, socially. It used to look like men wouldnt be able to. Maybe this just shows the beginning of a process, maybe fashion, which is often connected to deeper trends than we think in culture, is just showing how things are really changing.

onmyknees
08-24-2012, 01:53 AM
I think I might have gone one step further had I been directing the ad. I'd have him paired with Karaalex ! She's equally hot.

Ben
08-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Not only is it a very good question, I think youre right on the money. I think its probably the trend society is taking. The sheer number of male models working as females is most probably a sign of whats coming. Were not talking about a few anymore, but probably a couple dozens as highly paid models -not that Im an expert on this, but correct me if Im wrong
Women have accomplished these changes, socially. It used to look like men wouldnt be able to. Maybe this just shows the beginning of a process, maybe fashion, which is often connected to deeper trends than we think in culture, is just showing how things are really changing.

Actual female models may become passe -- ha ha ha! Well, I can't see a lot of female models being too pleased with this trend. Or maybe I'm just jumpin' to conclusions.

danthepoetman
08-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Actual female models may become passe -- ha ha ha! Well, I can't see a lot of female models being too pleased with this trend. Or maybe I'm just jumpin' to conclusions.

Youre right, Ben. Such changes could bring some frictions. Weve heard women for a long while now, demanding some changes in men. We men felt that, since they were adopting our way of being and our way of life, it meant that there was no reason for us to change; it was like saying to us: your way is better, its more validating. But now, if such a phenomenon spreads, you wander if there wont be some frictions as to what women see as a guarded field, a restricted women area
Then again, this type of feminization might very well remain in the potential of only a restricted number of men. Look at this young man, Stav Stashko, and also look at Stas Fedyanin or Andrej Pejik, theres something very naturally feminine about them; I cant see any man being able to look so good in any way

onmyknees
08-24-2012, 02:45 AM

Yes...you are. They won't be replacing the likes of Gisele, Karolina Kurkova, Erin Heatheron , Marisa Miller, Heidi, or Abbey Lee Kershaw anytime soon.

karaalextv
08-24-2012, 04:58 AM
I think I might have gone one step further had I been directing the ad. I'd have him paired with Karaalex ! She's equally hot.

You are too kind.

But I'll take it!

onmyknees
08-24-2012, 05:05 AM
You are too kind.

But I'll take it!

I've seen your work, (and your legs) and I don't make the comments lightly !!! :salad

betts
08-24-2012, 05:07 AM
Yes...you are. They won't be replacing the likes of Gisele, Karolina Kurkova, Erin Heatheron , Marisa Miller, Heidi, or Abbey Lee Kershaw anytime soon.

Or even average looking girls.

xuto
08-24-2012, 05:50 AM
amazing at the end they even go to show the nice bulge, amazing !!!!!!!!

Lovecox
08-24-2012, 06:10 AM
I love it !! It's so awesome!! I feel vindicated!

xuto
08-24-2012, 06:37 AM
has a awesome web page with a ton of pics and vids IM HOOKED !!!!!!!

natina
08-24-2012, 06:39 AM
‚ƒƒ‚ TVCM ‡”ƒƒ‡ƒ‚ƒ‚ƒ“ƒƒƒƒƒ“ƒ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EX9_eVJ4ig)

he did not TUCK!

The ad for the all-new Corolla, which is known in some markets as the Auris, features 19-year-old Ukrainian-born male model Stav Strashko – who identifies as transgender – strutting in front of the car in a red bikini, before losing his jacket and posing in front of the car topless.

‚ƒƒ‚ TVCM 常˜への裏ˆ‡‚Š‡ 30’ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwJrAr7GkY&feature=player_embedded)

PRETTY FREAKIN' HOT GIRL

rasta
08-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Awesome

muh_muh
08-24-2012, 08:19 AM
it's unique and for folks who want to be different

but thats the thing theres nothing less unique and less special than yet another hatchback
all car ads should be directed by clarkson imho

danthepoetman
08-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Muh muh, I think were not thinking about the same kind of bodywork. :)

xuto
08-24-2012, 02:01 PM
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150851031110428&saved

nice vid with stav, boys and girls clothing and all the girls are BOYS.

daleach
08-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Beautiful. Great to see that Toyota did this. It's awesome to see trans people getting more play in the mainstream. Go Toyota!

xuto
08-25-2012, 04:34 AM
Bump

Ben
08-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Beautiful. Great to see that Toyota did this. It's awesome to see trans people getting more play in the mainstream. Go Toyota!

Is Androgynous Male Model Stav Strashko the Next Andrej Pejic? (http://fashionista.com/2012/08/is-androgynous-male-model-stav-strashko-the-new-andrej-pejic/)

http://fashionista.com/2012/08/is-androgynous-male-model-stav-strashko-the-new-andrej-pejic/

Lovecox
08-25-2012, 05:05 AM
I've watched the ad like seven times and I still cannot tell you what the car looks like.

Ben
08-25-2012, 05:08 AM
I've watched the ad like seven times and I still cannot tell you what the car looks like.

Ha ha!
Well, here it is -- :) :) :)

loren
08-25-2012, 05:43 AM
I would love for this add to make to the US...man a lot of people would got their panties in a bunch
Some people are bigoted, while others are just ignorant.

muh_muh
08-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Muh muh, I think were not thinking about the same kind of bodywork. :)

maybe
either way the petrolhead inside me is offended by these stupid ads that tell you nothing about the car

aduusw
08-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Some pictures of "her":

aduusw
08-25-2012, 12:19 PM
More:

aduusw
08-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Hope you are enjoying it :)

aduusw
08-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Last batch

Quiet Reflections
08-25-2012, 02:04 PM
maybe
either way the petrolhead inside me is offended by these stupid ads that tell you nothing about the car
It is a Toyota so it is probably built well but it is small, ugly and not that powerful even if you get the turbo. It does get good gas mileage.

xuto
08-29-2012, 12:48 PM
bump again. amazing thread

ditadior
08-29-2012, 01:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUhr8lSUa8

is it russian commerical?

Nikka
08-29-2012, 02:45 PM
very cute boy

danthepoetman
08-29-2012, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUhr8lSUa8

is it russian commerical?

It's Japanese, Dita. They have a tradition of transgenderism which comes from theatre. It also is a trend in pop music out there, with a style they call "Visual Key", I think. So I suppose it's something very funny for them, much more acceptable than it would be here. I wish we had publicities like these around here!

Prospero
08-29-2012, 03:29 PM
A boy - not for me, ta

onmyknees
08-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Straight Talk...........While I find the ad interesting (and not for the car) it raises some questions for me that I need some help with.. While I'm not one who tries to put people in categories, ultimately that's what we all do. I also understand it's healthy to have your sexuality challenged, and Stav does that, but ultimately he's a guy who appears to like other guys. Pretty to be sure, but I like women not fem bois. I would even roll with a TV that was very passable, freaky and interesting . From most of the posted pics, he's not even attempting to play the part of a girl, but something in between . What's the new category...pansexual? I can understand the attraction to guys who identify themselves as bi or to Trans women who like to play both ways. So what's the difference between him and TV Kim or others on here that identify themselves as CD's who are regularly vilified by most all the ladies, and a good percentage of the dudes....??? yet Stav is gettin' all the love. I see the popularity of the boi threads, and that's fine....I even visit on occasion, but usually leave less than aroused.

Somebody break this one down for me.

danthepoetman
08-30-2012, 04:12 AM
Same for me, but thats precisely what he does: he really challenges us. Hes very feminine despite remaining a guy youre just hesitant saying a man. Some of these models out there, are amazingly feminine. Where should one draw the line? I think its increasingly becoming a question more and more men will have a hard time answering, I suppose.

Ben
08-30-2012, 06:49 AM
The Good, The Bad and the Very Very Facinorously Ugly! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO05vIztB_4)

natina
08-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Stav Strashko - Cover Production - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYAjA27rGFE&feature=related)

karaalextv
08-30-2012, 11:18 PM
What would it take, 3 months on hormones and a boob job and Stav would be 1000% passable?

Quiet Reflections
08-31-2012, 01:22 AM
Straight Talk...........While I find the ad interesting (and not for the car) it raises some questions for me that I need some help with.. While I'm not one who tries to put people in categories, ultimately that's what we all do. I also understand it's healthy to have your sexuality challenged, and Stav does that, but ultimately he's a guy who appears to like other guys. Pretty to be sure, but I like women not fem bois. I would even roll with a TV that was very passable, freaky and interesting . From most of the posted pics, he's not even attempting to play the part of a girl, but something in between . What's the new category...pansexual? I can understand the attraction to guys who identify themselves as bi or to Trans women who like to play both ways. So what's the difference between him and TV Kim or others on here that identify themselves as CD's who are regularly vilified by most all the ladies, and a good percentage of the dudes....??? yet Stav is gettin' all the love. I see the popularity of the boi threads, and that's fine....I even visit on occasion, but usually leave less than aroused.

Somebody break this one down for me.
My guess(im sure someone will let me know how wrong I am) is that people hate on kim because she is all/only about sex and fetish play while Stav is just a male model that is getting paid to dress like a woman. Even if he does crossdress in his private life it is more of a personality thing and not a fetish.

natina
08-31-2012, 01:24 AM
3 months,ha it takes 3 years to get your body to change.

maybe after over a year of HRT you will see a teenage girls physique

and it really depends on your genetics.

http://transhealth.vch.ca/resources/library/tcpdocs/consumer/hormones-MTF.pdf

What would it take, 3 months on hormones and a boob job and Stav would be 1000% passable?

Merkurie
08-31-2012, 01:38 AM
I wonder if this new generation of femme boys are on some level of hormones or blockers. Or if they even think about it.

Most males don't stay like that for long and the gay community can be very cruel to yesterdays beautiful bois. Some of them come in for very hard landings.

I am all for creating a third gender space, but I think the girls who are secure in their womanhood and perusing transition are in a far healthier place.

Ben
08-31-2012, 03:15 AM

I think he looks fantastic as is....
But, unquestionably, s/he'd be an extremely attractive TG woman....
Stas Fedyanin, too, has that amazing look....

rasta
08-31-2012, 03:44 AM
Stav face is meh.

danthepoetman
08-31-2012, 05:47 AM
I wonder if this new generation of femme boys are on some level of hormones or blockers. Or if they even think about it.

Most males don't stay like that for long and the gay community can be very cruel to yesterdays beautiful bois. Some of them come in for very hard landings.

I am all for creating a third gender space, but I think the girls who are secure in their womanhood and perusing transition are in a far healthier place.

Very good points in there, Merkurie.

Stas Fedyanin (the two photos up from bottom that Ben posted) is amazingly feminine. Its just mind boggling. And suddenly you hear is voice, which is masculine, and its a shock! I dont know, thats weird. Something strange is happening in our culture and its far from being bad, in my opinion. The more feminine beings there are, the better it is, as far as Im concerned. :)

giuxxx71
10-18-2012, 05:32 PM
really beauty !

giuxxx71
10-22-2012, 08:34 PM
more Stav Strashko

http://img216.imagevenue.com/loc599/th_928734845_StavStrashko1_123_599lo.jpg (http://img216.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928734845_StavStrashko1_123_599lo.jp g) http://img252.imagevenue.com/loc505/th_928735438_StavStrashko2_123_505lo.jpg (http://img252.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928735438_StavStrashko2_123_505lo.jp g) http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc548/th_928736415_StavStrashko3_123_548lo.jpg (http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928736415_StavStrashko3_123_548lo.jp g)
http://img197.imagevenue.com/loc508/th_928737234_StavStrashko4_123_508lo.jpg (http://img197.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928737234_StavStrashko4_123_508lo.jp g) http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc424/th_928739467_StavStrashko5_123_424lo.jpg (http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928739467_StavStrashko5_123_424lo.jp g) http://img280.imagevenue.com/loc480/th_928740509_StavStrashko6_123_480lo.jpg (http://img280.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928740509_StavStrashko6_123_480lo.jp g)
http://img235.imagevenue.com/loc526/th_928741277_StavStrashko7_123_526lo.jpg (http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928741277_StavStrashko7_123_526lo.jp g) http://img265.imagevenue.com/loc552/th_928743903_StavStrashko8_123_552lo.jpg (http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928743903_StavStrashko8_123_552lo.jp g) http://img163.imagevenue.com/loc578/th_928744619_StavStrashko9_123_578lo.jpg (http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928744619_StavStrashko9_123_578lo.jp g)
http://img245.imagevenue.com/loc163/th_928745796_StavStrashko10_123_163lo.jpg (http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928745796_StavStrashko10_123_163lo.j pg) http://img185.imagevenue.com/loc438/th_928747647_StavStrashko11_123_438lo.jpg (http://img185.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928747647_StavStrashko11_123_438lo.j pg) http://img102.imagevenue.com/loc197/th_092874991_StavStrashko12_123_197lo.jpg (http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=092874991_StavStrashko12_123_197lo.j pg)
http://img182.imagevenue.com/loc586/th_928751745_StavStrashko13_123_586lo.jpg (http://img182.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928751745_StavStrashko13_123_586lo.j pg) http://img250.imagevenue.com/loc585/th_928752353_StavStrashko14_123_585lo.jpg (http://img250.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928752353_StavStrashko14_123_585lo.j pg) http://img252.imagevenue.com/loc19/th_928753697_StavStrashko15_123_19lo.jpg (http://img252.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928753697_StavStrashko15_123_19lo.jp g)
http://img12.imagevenue.com/loc168/th_928755777_StavStrashko16_123_168lo.jpg (http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928755777_StavStrashko16_123_168lo.j pg) http://img291.imagevenue.com/loc576/th_928757200_StavStrashko17_123_576lo.jpg (http://img291.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928757200_StavStrashko17_123_576lo.j pg) http://img169.imagevenue.com/loc671/th_928758818_StavStrashko18_123_671lo.jpg (http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928758818_StavStrashko18_123_671lo.j pg)
http://img140.imagevenue.com/loc463/th_928760745_StavStrashko19_123_463lo.jpg (http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928760745_StavStrashko19_123_463lo.j pg) http://img230.imagevenue.com/loc524/th_928761383_StavStrashko20_123_524lo.jpg (http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928761383_StavStrashko20_123_524lo.j pg) http://img208.imagevenue.com/loc176/th_928762298_StavStrashko21_123_176lo.jpg (http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928762298_StavStrashko21_123_176lo.j pg)
http://img163.imagevenue.com/loc239/th_928763953_StavStrashko22_123_239lo.jpg (http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928763953_StavStrashko22_123_239lo.j pg) http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc657/th_928764485_StavStrashko23_123_657lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928764485_StavStrashko23_123_657lo.j pg) http://img162.imagevenue.com/loc498/th_928765668_StavStrashko24_123_498lo.jpg (http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928765668_StavStrashko24_123_498lo.j pg)
http://img253.imagevenue.com/loc587/th_928768494_StavStrashko25_123_587lo.jpg (http://img253.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928768494_StavStrashko25_123_587lo.j pg) http://img169.imagevenue.com/loc693/th_928770957_StavStrashko26_123_693lo.jpg (http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928770957_StavStrashko26_123_693lo.j pg) http://img293.imagevenue.com/loc202/th_928771489_StavStrashko27_123_202lo.jpg (http://img293.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928771489_StavStrashko27_123_202lo.j pg)
http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc29/th_928773294_StavStrashko28_123_29lo.jpg (http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928773294_StavStrashko28_123_29lo.jp g) http://img182.imagevenue.com/loc144/th_928774152_StavStrashko29_123_144lo.jpg (http://img182.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928774152_StavStrashko29_123_144lo.j pg) http://img142.imagevenue.com/loc154/th_928775297_StavStrashko30_123_154lo.JPG (http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928775297_StavStrashko30_123_154lo.J PG)
http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc1027/th_928776703_StavStrashko31_123_1027lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928776703_StavStrashko31_123_1027lo. jpg) http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc105/th_928777674_StavStrashko32_123_105lo.jpg (http://img105.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928777674_StavStrashko32_123_105lo.j pg) http://img238.imagevenue.com/loc401/th_928778867_StavStrashko33_123_401lo.jpg (http://img238.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=928778867_StavStrashko33_123_401lo.j pg)

xuto
10-23-2012, 12:37 AM
amazing. totally